Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Norway.. the only Scandinavian country that protects its own interests and people.

Good for them.

But.. is Russia gonna pay for it?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenros View Post
    I am just somewhat curious how they seek asylum so far north.
    I don't think they actually plan to remain and live in the north.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    And they make fun of Trump.
    Right, because the wall is the main chapter of the Trump saga. Besides, it was more the "Mexico will pay for it and they will love it" part that had the world laughing at that moron.

Lucky deal for Norwegians, they only need to build a short fence. Then all the crap is gonna come right over to us, unless we build a ~1300km long fence. Russians are just laughing their ass off at this and the bleeding hearts in Finland will demand more money to house this human tidal wave.

Recently we had a guy, 24 years old iraqi, who was an "energy engineer", interviewed. He talked at lenght about how perilous his trip to "freedom" was. Some things caught my eye. First, he's 24 and apparently left Iraq in 2007 (meaning he was FIFTEEN then). Then, after a long and perilous trip, he arrived in Finland in september 2015. It took the dude 9 years to get from Iraq to Finland and he also managed to acquire an engineering education on the way. And these people are reportedly "escaping the war in the middle-east now". It's bullshit, that's what it is. Just one in a long line of dicks who ran from Iraq way back, settled in Russia (or wherever), got educated on someone elses money and now got in the EU to live off someone elses money and are just busy making up stories of oppression. All validated as long as you can say the magic "asylum" word when crossing the border.
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghâzh View Post
    I don't think they actually plan to remain and live in the north.
    Precisely. There's been numerous news articles over the past years about migrants who refuse to leave the bus, when they realized they got sent to some backwater out in the sticks by the migration department.

Economic migrants aren't paying human smugglers thousands of euros to go live in some small forest village where it gets -40c in the winter.

Russia should send more illegal immigrants. Social unrest in Norway will boost energy prices.

Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    Precisely. There's been numerous news articles over the past years about migrants who refuse to leave the bus, when they realized they got sent to some backwater out in the sticks by the migration department.

Economic migrants aren't paying human smugglers thousands of euros to go live in some small forest village where it gets -40c in the winter.
    They could leave already, then. Last winter was really lousy, so maybe we could get a Real One this time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Russia should send more illegal immigrants. Social unrest in Norway will boost energy prices.
    ...which is not a good thing, unless you actively want to cause problems in Eurasia. Well, we could always burn the immigrants for heat. I hear they did that with corpses in russia when shit really hit the fan. Well, that, and eating them.
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

Quote Originally Posted by tumppu View Post
    ...which is not a good thing, unless you actively want to cause problems in Eurasia.
    I do. I can't wait for Microsoft to lay of the rest of Finland and to foreclose you.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    But.. is Russia gonna pay for it?
    They should, their GDP is more that twice as large as Norway, although if it keeps shrinking....

I do. I can't wait for Microsoft to lay of the rest of Finland and to foreclose you.
    Well, you're a bit late to that party. Microsoft pretty much closed up shop in Finland. As for foreclosing, then never owned that much to begin with. The remnants of Nokia they bought were worthless when they ran away with their tail between their legs.

Quote Originally Posted by tumppu View Post
    The remnants of Nokia they bought were worthless when they ran away with their tail between their legs.
    And unemployment in Finland is 14.6% this month. Such a success story. Thanks to the Euro austerity and EU sanctions on Russian exports you will eat tree bark like you did in the 1930s.

Er ma gerd. Thats racist!!!!!

And unemployment in Finland is 14.6% this month. Such a success story. Thanks to the Euro austerity and EU sanctions on Russian exports you will eat tree bark like you did in the 1930s.
    Yeah, unemployment is certainly a problem. Hardly on the level of tree bark becoming a national staple anytime soon, though.

Any export to russia is mostly hindered by russian problems regarding western stuff. Finland used to be regarded as "not so western" as to import stuff from us, but nowadays we seem to be "western" by default. If that means less stuff going there, then we just have to learn to live without that. And good riddance, I tell you.

Latest move from putin? "Let's have a great big military training session because world power hurr durr".

And that guy is your last best hope? I pity you.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nice. But it should be taller. About 30+ feet to meet Trump's standard.

Its needed with all the people living in russia with arab backrounds seeking riches in my country. Russia is not a unsafe country so they got NO reason to go to Norway its all economic migrants.

- - - Updated - - -

Hope persia takes greece back
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

7+ Year Old Account
    Build a wall. Put landmines in front for added effect

Want to flood our country? Good luck crossing the mine field

Good job Norway, doing the right thing.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

good for Norway, but it should really be taller. 11 feet is laughable. make it 30 feet and it'll be great. anyone climbing over could still do so but at a risk of breaking your legs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CellarDoor View Post
    You will never hear Trump spouting such things.
    Not unless there is an election coming up, then you read nothing but headlines from "objective news of USA" about how super racist he is.

When Israel does it - racist apartheid state.
    When Trump suggests to do it - crazy racist american.
    Norway does it - oh good for them.

Ok...
    Quote Originally Posted by MeHMeH View Post
    The people you are calling "terrorists" are in fact "freedom-fighters", no amount of stabbings is going to change this.