Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mayonnaise. It even smells bad.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Quote Originally Posted by Splenda View Post
    Mayonnaise. It even smells bad.
    AND this. I always specifically ask for no mayonnaise when I order any kind of sandwich at a restaurant. It completely ruins a sandwich for me. It's like....if I don't want pickles, I can just pull them off, no big deal. Hard to do that with a big glob of mayonnaise. Even if I manage to scrape it off, there are still trace amounts, and I can still taste it.

I also don't like most kinds of salad dressing. Pretty rare that I eat salads anyway, but when I do, I avoid any kind of dressing. Not for the sake of a diet or anything (if anything, I'd do well to gain a few pounds), but I just don't like the taste.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFlagofWar View Post
    On an aside, if you haven't you should try Guinness. If that doesn't convert you, nothing will.
    Tried it, hated it. I'm a lost cause

Quote Originally Posted by Stacyrect View Post
    Have you tried micro brews or just plain store beer. Their is a big difference.
    Heh, of course the other guy from Wisconsin stands up for beer. Personally, I didn't like beer at first either. Now I enjoy pretty much any beer. Even shitty Miller Light. I find that alcohol in general is a bit of an acquired taste, especially with the harder stuff like straight whiskey. It helps if you have high quality stuff though like Woodford Reserve Double Oak... mmm... warms the tummy. But yes, you're absolutely right. Micro/craft brews are always better. It's just a guess, but I'd bet that most of the people on here who complain about beer are in their early 20s.

Anyways, I don't like onions, or 99% of pop music.

Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    Or beer is just gross and unhealthy?

people have different taste buds, more news at 11.
    I've never heard someone over the age of 16 say it tastes gross but okay. It is unhealthy though that is true and probably a valid reason not to drink it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Palaplu View Post
    Which makes no sense, everyone knows that Europe has the best beer (Belgian here)
    Beer is generally more popular outside of Europe. The three exceptions are probably Belgium, the UK and Germany.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Sex. *shrugs*
    You must be a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    Pokemon, Star Trek/Wars, Marvel/DC and Harry Potter.
    You are a MONSTER!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Palaplu View Post
    Which makes no sense, everyone knows that Europe has the best beer (Belgian here)
    Unless you can make it to Canada and have real beer

Quote Originally Posted by Docturphil View Post
    Heh, of course the other guy from Wisconsin stands up for beer. Personally, I didn't like beer at first either. Now I enjoy pretty much any beer. Even shitty Miller Light. I find that alcohol in general is a bit of an acquired taste, especially with the harder stuff like straight whiskey. It helps if you have high quality stuff though like Woodford Reserve Double Oak... mmm... warms the tummy. But yes, you're absolutely right. Micro/craft brews are always better. It's just a guess, but I'd bet that most of the people on here who complain about beer are in their early 20s.

Anyways, I don't like onions, or 99% of pop music.
    Lot of WI people here, apparently (I'm in Milwaukee as well). Pretty sure that makes it extra blasphemous that I hate beer as much as I do. As far as the age thing goes, most people in their early 20's, that I know, love beer.

99% of the people on this forum.
    Sauces or condiments to mask the flavor of food
    People who call people racist
    Un-educated fuckers who quote gun statistics of any kind
    Trendy shit like songs that suck but everyone loves them
    Fads for clothing or pop culture

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Docturphil View Post
    You must be a girl.
    Now, this is getting creepy...
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Football, such an absolute bore of a sport... don't know why it's the #1 sport throughout the world. More so when at a professional level it's full of pansies that keep faking injuries to get free kicks and what not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    On multiple screens, or just weekly?

I'm assuming weekly, but I know people who do it at the same time, so making sure.
    Weekly indeed. I think a few of my friends would be capable of watching multiple screens but I never asked.

Beer, Top 40 radio stations and being absolutely obsessed with watching and following sports.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    I've never heard someone over the age of 16 say it tastes gross but okay. It is unhealthy though that is true and probably a valid reason not to drink it.
    You must not have spoken to a lot of people.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Piglord View Post
    Anime. I'm sure it's great, and it's probably me with a lack of anything artsy fartsy related, but what the fuck? Seriously, the animation scenes aren't even good. Claymation had better fluidity than that shit.

Also, guacamole. That shit is fucking nasty.
    You probably only saw some badly animated shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    A little shocking to me too. My conclusion is probably that most people here are either shut ins or Europeans or both.
    I honestly wonder why its so surprising that people have different taste buds.

And how does Europa relate to this?

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Game of thrones. Boring ass show.

10+ Year Old Account
    Peanut Butter.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    Wine. I'm fine with beer or most other alcoholic beverages, but I can't stand wine.
    Red wine makes me want to vomit. With that being said, there are some white wines I have enjoyed.

Deleted
    Ansjovis
    Metal music
    Sweltering hot weather
    Reality TV
    Religion

First 5 that popped up.

Let me just say - I'm a hateful person.

Here's a list of things that I hate, and will never understand why some people love them.

1.) The Sun. Seriously, this thing is a giant ball of nuclear fire that does EVERYTHING in its power to destroy all life on this planet, the only thing stopping it is our planet's atmosphere and EM field, And people LOVE it?

2.) Professional sports of any kind, what kind of people enjoy watching other people do something fun, instead of just doing that thing themselves?

3.) Peas and Green beans. Peas taste like vomit, and green beans taste like grass. Seriously, who eats this crap?

4.) League of Legends - This game is nothing but a pimple on the face of the video game industry, its community is so volatile the game creator had to come up with a fun way of making players do the work of policing the game.

5.) Politics, this one topic causes so many fights and ruins relationships, so I always maintain that I have no political views.

6.) Organized religion, I understand the need for a belief system, I understand that some people NEED to feel like this isn't all there is to the world, but the lengths some of these people will go to make others think the way they do is absurd!

7.) Art as a hobby, This serves no practical purpose, why would you waste time painting/drawing when it is completely pointless? Why wouldn't you spend your time doing something productive? Or doing something FUN?

8.) Smokers - Seriously, it's the fucking 21st century people, the crap you inhale is killing you slowly - It's not cool, it's not sexy - it's fucking nasty, and you're nasty for doing it, oh - and don't think that the cologne/perfume you spray on after smoking does ANYTHING to cover it up, it just makes you smell like an ashtray at a whorehouse.

9.) Large Events with tons of people - Seriously, the last thing I fucking want in my day is to act friendly with a bunch of fucking morons.
    Last edited by Twiztedterry; 2016-08-26 at 06:20 PM. Reason: Spelling and Grammar

Loli/anime stuff. Elins and the community who are obsessed with them were one of the main reasons I stopped playing Tera. I also (unfairly) assume people with anime avatars/signatures are useless individuals.
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .