Page 14 of 68 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 7-4 View Post
    Because that's what it is.
    No, I was curious why you thought the rate was different, not what the rate was.

Your last post answered it pretty clearly, basic "race realism" stuff.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes, clearly he's sooooooooooooooooooo oppressed. I mean, he's only getting paid 73.5 million dollars to be a suppar player in a professional sports league.

Can I be oppressed, too? It sounds pretty nice.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    No, I was curious why you thought the rate was different, not what the rate was.
    Oh. Either genetics or culture. It's the old 'nature vs nurture' argument.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Eh, I don't really care. America's flag is boring anyway, unlike glorious Welsh master races flag with a dragon on it...... cause f' dragons are cool.

Also I don't even own my own homelands flag or the Union Jack.

So maybe I just uniquely don't give a fuck about flags.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Runenwächter View Post
    What a champ, that Kaepernick. Not choosing to honor achievements and the freedoms aforded, but displaying an attitude of entitlement.
    lolwut. He was absolutely honoring the freedoms afforded....by using them. And entitlement? Yeah how dare he feel like his people should be treated the same! What a load of shit you just posted.

Blacks aren't 'forced' into ghettos. They move into areas and turn them to shit. Blacks aren't 'subjected' to poverty. They choose it by having children out of wedlock and not raising them. Blacks aren't 'subjected' to poor education. They choose not getting one (that's 'acting white.') Blacks aren't 'subjected' to a lack 'of other resources.' They're given the same opportunity as everybody else (actually, they're given a leg up through affirmative action.)

You better be trolling me or you have brain damage. And sociology is marxist bullshit.
    Generalizations are your weapon of choice to use as a rebuttal? A sophomoric mind just as I said earlier. Log off and go back to your stormfront . org account please. You're better suited there.

Better yet, turn off your computer completely and actually interact with black people. You may realize that when you close your eyes and do something as simple as listen to them, you may find that you have more in common with them than you believe. You may find out that they deal with the same range of emotions that you experience, you may even realize that you're capable of liking them...GASP.

please don't quote me again, I won't respond lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matt4pack View Post
    Aren't as nationalist? That's funny seeing as how Americans bash the US all the time but you rarely see Canadians bashing their own. Remember Dwayne Wade drawing anger for disrespecting the anthem?

It's all rainbows and butterfly's according to most and don't dare point out any flaws as an outsider.
    shush their holier than thou arrogance that their country is the bestist isn't nationalism.
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    Was I trying to justify it? Or, in your mind, is it that if I attempt to introduce mitigating factors you would prefer to ignore entirely into the conversation, that might explain some of the disparity, then I must think it's right to crack down on blacks more than whites?

FWIW I'm pro legalisation anyway because I think it's a waste of time and money putting anyone in jail for recreational use of a plant they can grow at home and because it would reduce the power and prevalence of the criminal element in the supply chain.
    Its entirely possible that there are other factors than racism to account for parts of the disparity in arrest rates. But even if they're significant factors the rate is so wildly out of proportion with the offense rate that even a significant factor doesn't dismiss the very real clarity of racial bias.

Additionally, "Criminality" is kind of a distraction here anyway, as drug crimes are one of the most common crimes arrests are made for and there's no racial disparity in use.

The highest number of arrests were for drug abuse violations (estimated at 1,552,432 arrests), driving under the influence (estimated at 1,282,957), and larceny-theft (estimated at 1,282,352). (See Table 29.)

The estimated arrest rate for the United States in 2012 was 3,888.2 arrests per 100,000 inhabitants. The arrest rate for violent crime (including murder and nonnegligent manslaughter, forcible rape, robbery, and aggravated assault) was 166.3 per 100,000 inhabitants, and the arrest rate for property crime (burglary, larceny-theft, motor vehicle theft, and arson) was 528.1 per 100,000 inhabitants. (See Table 30.)
    Oh. Either genetics or culture. It's the old 'nature vs nurture' argument.
    Which do you think it is?

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown View Post
    Yes, clearly he's sooooooooooooooooooo oppressed. I mean, he's only getting paid 73.5 million dollars to be a suppar player in a professional sports league.

Can I be oppressed, too? It sounds pretty nice.
    I found the one who doesn't understand words. Where are we putting these posters again? I can't seem to find the pile of others who aren't very good at reading comprehension.

Yeah, it's oppression that causes Black people to the number 1 cause of death of other black people. Not their shitty culture that glorifies criminals. Not, can't be that, it's white people's fault.
    Sylvanas Windrunner For Warchief 2016!!
    #NoFlyNoSub, #NoFlyNoLegion, #NoFlyNoBuy, #BringBackFlight

Quote Originally Posted by Ret4resto View Post
    You're comparing two entirely different groups, with different experiences and expecting them to share the same outcome because they share one variable? LMFAO! please log your idiotic ass off of mmo please.
    By that rationale, how can equality exist? How many variables does it take, if 1 is insufficient?

You're comparing two entirely different groups, with different experiences and expecting them to share the same outcome because they share one variable? LMFAO! please log your idiotic ass off of mmo please.
    Oh, right. We shouldn't hold blacks to the same standards as everybody else today because reasons.

7+ Year Old Account
    Its entirely possible that there are other factors than racism to account for parts of the disparity in arrest rates. But even if they're significant factors the rate is so wildly out of proportion with the offense rate that even a significant factor doesn't dismiss the very real clarity of racial bias.
    Thinking that the main problem is a different under the surface malevolent factor is just as bad as "race realism".
    Last edited by PC2; 2016-08-28 at 01:16 AM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is there a reason for this thread?

Did he invade a federal building and threaten to shot anyone who tried to kick him out?
    No?
    Then what is the issue here other then people being bored and needing something else to argue about?

Oh look, the fake patriotic Americans are attacking him.....

The same ones that alienate and degrade their veterans that are of color, lgbt, Muslim, etc. Real patriotism is showing respect for your fellow americans that share this country along side you, patriotism doesn't come from saluting the flag or standing during the national anthem.

I Don't give a shit about football, never have, and I won't pretend to know who this guy is but he has the right to protest as he chooses, and the hypocritical patriots can continue being cute circus chimps for my amusement.
    Well said man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Direpenguin View Post
    Protesting systematic racism while playing in a league full of multi-millionaire minority players... effective.

Certain group(s) of people lagging behind socially/economically and pointing fingers of blame at everyone else, while failing to address (or even acknowledge) the problems within their own culture is now: systematic racism. Gotcha. Thanks for your blindly Liberal and progressive insight Endus.
    Well, I suppose you could say they're trying to fight one issue of inequality at a time by going after racism and whatnot first... but on the other hand, it seems very often like it's a case of 'pick and choose'. The rich guy didn't choose to stand up against people getting paid far, far more than they deserve: shocker!

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Thinking that the main problem is an under the surface malevolent factor is just as bad as "race realism".
    Never said anything about malevolence, though there's plenty of evidence of its presence. Perceptive bias is a pretty well documented issue when it comes to interaction with african americans.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowmatrix View Post
    Is there a reason for this thread?

Did he invade a federal building and threaten to shot anyone who tried to kick him out?
    No?
    Then what is the issue here other then people being bored and needing something else to argue about?
    it makes for a excellent race bait thread, that's the only reason why the thread was created in the first place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    They play the anthem during league games in the US? Wtf

7+ Year Old Account
    Perceptive bias is a pretty well documented issue when it comes to interaction with african americans.
    That doesn't mean them being African is the cause of the issue. You could put any group that is perceptually distinguishable and economically poorer on average next to another group, European in this case, and you would get the same thing.