Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    So how are you all preparing for the release?

I am baking massive chunky chocolate and praline cookies to soak all that espresso that will power me past midnight on Monday.
    Sleeping early because the day legion releases is the day my new work starts.... *sigh*

Can someone with a US account (non-starter, else I'd do it myself) make a thread in the Legion Bug Report forum (http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/1012660/) saying the Assault and Battery quest - that is, the intro quest to Stormheim - is still broken. It is going to be a HUGE bottleneck if it isn't fixed. Literally the opening quest.

I've tweeted every dev I know of, reported it as a bug and still nothing has been done. It's going to be the Garrison intro all over again. I mean, this screenshot is from beta, yesterday, and it was like it every time I logged in to check. So, imagine it on LIVE on launch day.

Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    Can someone with a US account (non-starter, else I'd do it myself) make a thread in the Legion Bug Report forum (http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/1012660/) saying the Assault and Battery quest - that is, the intro quest to Stormheim - is still broken. It is going to be a HUGE bottleneck if it isn't fixed. Literally the opening quest.

I've tweeted every dev I know of, reported it as a bug and still nothing has been done. It's going to be the Garrison intro all over again. I mean, this screenshot is from beta, yesterday, and it was like it every time I logged in to check. So, imagine it on LIVE on launch day.

Its been reported again yesterday and they are aware.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Deleted
    Do you get to do the artifact quests for the weapons you choose at levels 103 and 109 or do you just get those without the quest?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    I am back guys, just before legion's release, going to try to help make the thread reach 5K
    I dont see even YOU manage that as we are not even at 2500 pages...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haekke View Post
    Do you get to do the artifact quests for the weapons you choose at levels 103 and 109 or do you just get those without the quest?
    what? you get your artifact at 100. at 102 you can choose another one. and another one. and another one (if your a druid)

@Filler dwarf: no we are at 2313 learn to count properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    what? you get your artifact at 100. at 102 you can choose another one. and another one. and another one (if your a druid)

@Filler dwarf: no we are at 2313 learn to count properly.
    You both have different posts-per-page settings, this is a stupid thing to argue about.

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Its been reported again yesterday and they are aware.
    Where did they say they were aware out of curiosity? It's been bugged since like mid Feb and they've not done anything about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    1/3rd of every zone to reach friendly.
    It's annoying cause while that unlocks world quests, completing the full zone with all side quests barely gets you honored from what I saw doing stormheim.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Staalsy View Post
    Untrue. Just need to reach friendly

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
    it would still be better to play through them tho.

they maybe gate something behind the pillars.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    4625 pages for me, and most people.
    You most likely changed the amount of posts per page.
    9249 pages for me on tapatalk

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    It's annoying cause while that unlocks world quests, completing the full zone with all side quests barely gets you honored from what I saw doing stormheim.
    That... makes sense though?
    They wouldn't get you to Revered from questing, that's supposed to be a long term goal, so having Honoured as a starting point actually seems pretty generous to me.

Quote Originally Posted by kellorion View Post
    not you :d
    woohoo!

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    That... makes sense though?
    They wouldn't get you to Revered from questing, that's supposed to be a long term goal, so having Honoured as a starting point actually seems pretty generous to me.
    I know I'm just bitching cause I wanted to be exalted super fast for the plate legs.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    Where did they say they were aware out of curiosity? It's been bugged since like mid Feb and they've not done anything about it.
    One of the tweets. There was also another bug with one of the npc flying/evading so you couldnt progress.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    what? you get your artifact at 100. at 102 you can choose another one. and another one. and another one (if your a druid
    Yeah, well the levels don't really matter. What I asked was if you're able to do the actual artifact quests for your second and third artifact or do you just get them on the spot?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haekke View Post
    Yeah, well the levels don't really matter. What I asked was if you're able to do the actual artifact quests for your second and third artifact or do you just get them on the spot?
    OFC you have to do the quests to get them....

Does anybody know of a good addon to remove/replace the order hall bar? It's been real obtrusive on the beta and blocks parts of my UI.

Guys, quick question if you don't mind. Are Class trials (test out classes u use lvl 100 boost on) live right now? Asking because don't wanna waste my lvl 100 boost on something I don't want to play.

Also welcome back Bjoramier!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    Does anybody know of a good addon to remove/replace the order hall bar? It's been real obtrusive on the beta and blocks parts of my UI.
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...lBar.html#info