Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    I always get my dose of Super on watchdbsuper.net, but their translation is quite slow. usually it comes out at 2-3 my time. (so 4-5 hours from now.) Are there quicker translations?
    there is already one on Facebook but its a bit sloppy. you should wait a bit more.

- - - Updated - - -

10+ Year Old Account
    savings that

Deleted
    I love dragon ball, i start watching when Goku was a child, and watch how he grow in the warrior he is now, but after today episode i have a bad taste in my mouth, at this point in my humble opinion they just milk the series as much as they can, yet again Goku/Vegeta find a new form yet an even stronger foe appear, they keep repeating this crap over and over and now it's boring, i wish they stop with this Goku/Vegeta crap, i want more focus on Gohan/Goten/Trunks/Piccolo, how much will Vegeta get troll over and over, at this point hes nothing then a useless character that have a huge fanbase

10+ Year Old Account
    Trunks gets to fight Zamasu next episode.
    Also its Goku and Vegeta v Black. So far its unknown if they will find a new form. Rose may be unique to Black since he is potentially not a Saiyan based on how he speaks.
    I concede on Gohan and Piccolo, but at this point, unless Piccolo gets a power up, he will not be used. Gohan on the other hand, I think they just wanted him out of the picture. Goten and kid Trunks were never going to be major players. I am also ok with Gohan, Goten, and kid Trunks not being used since they would all need SSB, and thus cause the same issue with SSJ... everyones a super saiyan and its kinda meaningless. "Its like a super saiyan bargain sale!" - Vegeta

BTW Goku also got his ass kicked in this episode. Which is good, and it looks like they are still trying for the next few episodes, so this can keep going. We still have present timeline Zamas to deal with.

Why do you guys think Zamas is immune to attacks according to the next episode preview?

- - - Updated - - -

Also I really loved it when Blacks ki sword retracted to reform his aura... that as fucking cool looking. Also Zamas has the greatest god complex of any god we have scene.... that grand entrance was great.
    Last edited by GennGreymane; 2016-08-28 at 02:48 PM.

After watching today's episode I think that Goku Black is a kind of Divine Android, created by Zamasu with goal of eradicating humanity. Points that support that claim:

1) He looks just like Goku. The break point in Zamasu's life was his fight with Goku, being amazed that "human" can have such power. When creating the android, he used Goku's body as a model, as Goku was the strongest human he ever encountered. Also, while fighting Goku, Black says: "It's a honor fighting you in this body". Basically, he feels honored fighting against his exemplar.

2) Black states that after incorporating Goku's techniques, he is now much stronger. Goku points out that Black was becoming stronger and stronger while fighting him. This is similar to how Cell worked.

3) Black has "ki very similar to Zamasu, but not exactly like him". That's because he is the creation of Zamasu! Zamasu empowered him with his ki, thus his ki is very similar, but not exactly the same, because he is android, not a clone!

4) Zamasu seems to have huge control over Black. He simply says "enough, stop!" and Black stops immediately. Seeing that scene, it was obvious that Zamasu was giving orders to Black for long time. Who is Black then? He isn't mortal *human) as h repeatedly states. He isn't Kai, as he doesn't look like one (and we saw no Kai so far change appearence) and is also more powerful than all Kais we know of. Zamasu almost certainly has something to do with his origin. Combining all points, Zamasu HAD TO create Black. It all makes sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

Deleted
    I tried installing and playing Dokkan Battle for android (Dragonball game) but my phone freaks out when playing it. it keep clicking on its own everywhere, opening phone menu's etc. closing the screen works for a minute or 2, but theni t starts again. phone is a Moto G4. Anyone experiencing this?

Deleted
    Goku is God of death... when Zamsu killed his master, God of death died as well .. they need new God so he somehow resurect dead Goku and possesd him

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    After watching today's episode I think that Goku Black is a kind of Divine Android.
    If Goku Black is indeed an android of sorts, watch him end up being the 'friend' Omni King will end up with after this is over, it works perfectly since he looks like Goku and a bunch of other obvious aspects I don't feel like typing.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Deleted
    Certainly Black is Zamasu's creation. After becoming a God what else would he do? Of course he would create life in his own image.

As an adversary he seems beyond broken to be honest.

The new dragonball loves dealing with extremes, after the god of destruction we met the king of all and now this...Cant see whats good in humiliating Vegeta, Trunks and Goku so fast. Come on, give us a worthy challenge...

it would be good if everything can be like that but its impossible.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

you gotta love this memes
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2016-08-28 at 07:02 PM.

Deleted
    Oh hey there Krillin 2.0.

I don't get why the Future Zamasu would need vengeance against Goku, in the original timeline Goku died while there was still many characters who at that point would have been much stronger than him in his SSJ form (The Androids, Cell, Dabura) at that point he hadn't really become the universal saviour he was until after the Cell Games.

Goku died in the original timeline which mean't he would have had no interaction with Zamasu at all.. It is only Present Zamasu that got embarrassed by Goku, so this whole chain of events surely couldn't have started because of Goku, because he wasn't there...?

Future Zamasu and the Immortal God status makes me wonder if he used Dragonballs (Namekian or Universal) to wish for Immortality, but surely if that was the case though Zamasu would remain unbeaten. I still think though this could very well lead into fusion being used now that it's effectively two vs two

lol just..... lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    My theory on why future Zamas knows Goku

God time travel is not mortal time travel. When Gods time travel, since they dont rip through space and time, they do not create multiple time lines, unlike Trunks who based on the episode Black went through the portal, created an unstable portal.

This now leads to a paradox when you combine these timeline issues. Is this the same or differnt Zamas? Is this a later Zamas?? We will learn in 2 episodes as that title reveals the mystery behind Zamas and black... or maybe a bit later if its not in that episode

Super has actually explained everything very well in this arc, despite what youtubers may state (they claim something is a plot hole, but then its answered in the next episode rather quickly).

gokus transformation in HD is almost as good as the very first one
    (the very first wins only because of nostalgia)

this scene still gives me goosebumps

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    gokus transformation in HD is almost as good as the very first one
    (the very first wins only because of nostalgia)

this scene still gives me goosebumps
    I also remember more lava during most of their fight....

Deleted
    Zamasu hates mortals, especially goku, i doubt he'd make a human, and even if black isnt human then zamasu wouldnt make someone that would look just like goku whom he sees inferior

I really like this arc. we just need a few epic fights and it will be 10/10. Goku vs Goku Black and Trunks vs Zamasu hype!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    You know what.... before the arc... us fans only really discussed power levels, what ifs, and stuff like that.

Now we are actually trying to solve a mystery and its awesome.