Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Segerr View Post

#neverforget
    holy shit, ya dont see sloot go hard on someone that often lol. i mean sloot's 100% right but damn dude lol
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by roflwaffle View Post
    holy shit, ya dont see sloot go hard on someone that often lol. i mean sloot's 100% right but damn dude lol
    No wonder, Kungen's been pretty damned obnoxious and Sloot finally had enough. There's also a VoD somewhere on Sloot's Twitch where he brings the real knowledge hammer down.

Quote Originally Posted by victork8 View Post
    I've already seen that. What's your point?

- - - Updated - - -

Yes you probably know them all IRL too. JFC.
    My point is that yes he was the GL of Nihilum but he was never their RL e he was a shitty tank the whole time.

"The king is back" but I mean... even when he raided with Ensidia he was a below avarage player.

Yes you probably know them all IRL too. JFC.
    What does it matter if you know someone irl or not? If they put on an "act" that makes them obnoxious and toxic, that's even more sad.

People on this site need to calm their damn tits and use some logic.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Julianor View Post
    Yes, but he changed a lot. And if he disagrees with a game direction at least he gives reasonable arguments. I watched Kungen 1 time and he was whining about mythic being super ez....
    he changed alot? he is even more of a retard than before..

Quote Originally Posted by Segerr View Post
    My point is that yes he was the GL of Nihilum but he was never their RL e he was a shitty tank the whole time. He was never a good player....
    So what? I said his biggest achievement was founding Nihilum, where does that imply raidleading? Just the fact that he organized and gathered a group of players is enough for me. I don't watch Kungen but i find the hate towards him is a bit silly, if you want to talk about being obnoxious, look in the mirror.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gradingus View Post
    What does it matter if you know someone irl or not? If they put on an "act" that makes them obnoxious and toxic, that's even more sad.

People on this site need to calm their damn tits and use some logic.
    They're people too. The fact that you don't like his personality doesn't make him obnoxious. Of course people aren't exactly the same on Twitch as in real life. Nobody is. When you have thousands of people judging you, you might do shit you wouldnt otherwise.

So what? I said his biggest achievement was founding Nihilum, where does that imply raidleading? Just the fact that he organized and gathered a group of players is enough for me. I don't watch Kungen but i find the hate towards him is a bit silly, if you want to talk about being obnoxious, look in the mirror.

- - - Updated - - -

They're people too. The fact that you don't like his personality doesn't make him obnoxious. Of course people aren't exactly the same on Twitch as in real life. Nobody is. When you have thousands of people judging you, you might do shit you wouldnt otherwise.
    He's not getting anything that he hasn't begged for by being full of himself and sending his minion fanboys out to start shit with other, ACTUALLY skilled, streamers.

Plenty of people organized and gathered a group of players in this game and accomplished far more in doing so without then spending years and years proclaiming themselves "The King" and shitting on everyone else's achievements in-game...

Deleted
    I think he usually tries the expansions when they come out but ends up leaving if he doesnt like it

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

u should watch him then , then u will understand the hate towards him .. he basically shits on every WoW player on Blizz on the whole world and everyone is just a filthy casual since he got World Firsts wohoo .. and ofc he himselfs claimed to be the worldbest tank ever .. and well his Twitch title shows is again selfclaimed King of WoW .. u literally don't know anything about Kungen just that he founded Nihilum and u call the ones who hate on him silly? nice one sir

Deleted
    so he is coming back to the game to make some money from you tube views etc, Good on him.
    I guarantee, that if anyone in this thread could do the same, then they would be.
    If you don't like his streams and content, don't watch. It's not rocket science to figure that out.

Personally, I have no feelings either way, But I do applaud his ability to make money from the game.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't this the guy who said he was going to make best guild in BDO then got wrecked by some other random guild?

Who is this jabrone and why do I care if he's back? Why do you care he's back?

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Oh God.

So, what encounter mechanic is he going to fuck with this time and claim innocence? Rebuild the Krosus platform with an engineering item?
    Just curious, what other boss did they exploit apart from LK?

Quote Originally Posted by Ashix View Post
    That amount of salt that guy has is hilarious.
    "Salt"? Not really, he's stating his opinion mixed with facts and it's well founded. In the end, Sloot is for real what Kungen claims to be... a great player.

Quote Originally Posted by Saeran View Post
    Saw that twat Athene and that moron Soda was back on wow on twitch too..
    Athene is fine, athene is acting as a character on his streams.

Soda and Kugan are literally retarded.
    Originally Posted by Tradewind
    Well yeah, did you see the daughter? 0/10, would not bang.

do those bloodsuckers even pay taxes on those "donations"?

- - - Updated - - -

Ok dude Im not gonna argue with you.

But imo someone who was profiting with all the "Nostalrius cause" doing several Legacy Streams saying how shit WoW is nowadays and now out a sudden coming back to the game while saying he is doing that "for his fans" is just a scammer.

He is not doing that for "his fans" he is doing that for the sweet sweet money.

And worst he claims he is depressed / bipolar / retarded / idk as an excuse to his toxic and shitty behaviour when everyone knows he is just a bad person.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    He's not getting anything that he hasn't begged for by being full of himself and sending his minion fanboys out to start shit with other, ACTUALLY skilled, streamers.

Plenty of people organized and gathered a group of players in this game and accomplished far more in doing so without then spending years and years proclaiming themselves "The King" and shitting on everyone else's achievements in-game...
    His name was Kungen from the get-go, you know as well as me that it literally means THE KING. Whether he actually believes he is the king is another thing. Sure they did, but Nihilum has been a top guild in more than just WoW. He was one of the first ones who made his guild (and himself) into a business. I've watched him like 3-4 times and he's got lots of opinions, i don't hate people for their opinions about the difficulty of this game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    "Salt"? Not really, he's stating his opinion mixed with facts and it's well founded. In the end, Sloot is for real what Kungen claims to be... a great player.
    Just like Kungen does and gets shit for it. It's a matter of perspectives imo.

Deleted
    I think he usually tries the expansions when they come out but ends up leaving if he doesnt like it
    Leaving, and telling everyone that people who still like it are retard, and that only Vanilla was good and for "real players".
    Until someone played Vanilla and claim that it was not better or worse, just new and different.

Then in his eyes, you are not a smart guy, and doesn't deserve to be listened to.

When a PvP guy (Venruki), during the "Vanilla Nostalrius" thing said that it was good, sure, but it was the past, and we need to move on, he said "Oh, it's a PvP guy, don't listen to him, he doesn't know what he's talking about", and his sheep followers began to trashtalk his video.

Pretentious are arrogant people/streamers like him are what makes any online game sometimes, extremely horrible.
    Last edited by mmoc2e63c0190a; 2016-08-28 at 04:56 PM.

hed him like 3-4 times and he's got lots of opinions, i don't hate people for their opinions about the difficulty of this game.

- - - Updated - - -

Just like Kungen does and gets shit for it. It's a matter of perspectives imo.

... No, not really. Ain't nothing well founded about padding DPS meters as a tank and then proclaiming yourself the top player in the game. Ain't nothing well founded or factual about calling raiding now ezmode and retarded compared to when you yourself played when the REAL top players of the world say something entirely different.

You're trying to defend someone on a topic that you're just ignorant about.