Clinton needs a double digit lead before heading into Labor Day, because historically Clinton has a hard time holding leads when she has to do press conferences, debates, and interviews as an election time nears.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Why are they neck and neck in the polls?
    How come he has stadiums full of people supporting him at every rally?
    I get that your black and think he is racist.
    a) I'm not black, I'm caucasian
    b) Welcome to my ignore list (why I never did this with somebody like you, who openly supports White Supremacy on these forums, I have no idea)
    c) they're not "neck and neck" in polls... Hillary has a stupidly huge lead on Dump.
    d) Hillary has stadiums full of people supporting her as well... so stop lying as if she doesn't have that support.

and finally

e) Why did you specifically target me in both the threads? tired of me pointing out how you previously supported White-Supremacy? Well, here it is - once again down below you on these forums supporting white supremacy... and again, welcome to my ignore list.

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    All you really need to know is white supremacist though.
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    I guess that's a bad thing?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    Clinton needs a double digit lead before heading into Labor Day, because historically Clinton has a hard time holding leads when she has to do press conferences, debates, and interviews as an election time nears.
    Clinton hasn't ever been in a General Election before, so I'm not quite sure this applies.

And it's really not even accurate at that. Once it was a 2 person race in 2008, Obama took the lead, and didn't let up.
    Eat yo vegetables

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post

Complex focal seizures (CFS) affect a bigger part of one hemisphere (side) of the brain than a simple focal seizure. The person’s consciousness is affected and they may be confused. They might make strange or repetitive movements that have no purpose (called ‘automatisms’).

Note "may be". You don't have to drop to the floor in convulsions to be having a seizure, strength of effect can be extremely variable.
    I expected better from the epilepsy society.

http://epilepsyontario.org/about-epi...ence-seizures/ (I know adults with this)

Sadly there was no video for CFS, but I think it explains it better

http://epilepsyontario.org/about-epi...onic-seizures/

Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    Clinton hasn't ever been in a General Election before, so I'm not quite sure this applies.

And it's really not even accurate at that. Once it was a 2 person race in 2008, Obama took the lead, and didn't let up.
    ...and as if people forgot this is like, what, Donald Dump's 3rd time running as President? He failed miserably the other two times back then as well...

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I dislike Trump, but its kind of ridiculous that I get shit for prodding at Hillary's positions by the same 4-5 people who spend most of their time jerking each other off about how horrible Trump is, when really if not for me I suspect this Hillary thread would be dead and buried and Endus would have to pin it again just to remind us of its existence.
    That is because half of them are probably paid Hillary trolls. We know she has them going to social media and forums and this forum would be a prime place for them. Gets a lot of traffic, and full of young college age kids.
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    That is because half of them are probably paid Hillary trolls. We know she has them going to social media and forums and this forum would be a prime place for them. Gets a lot of traffic, and full of young college age kids.
    I wonder if they're Russian.
    Eat yo vegetables

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    a) I'm not black, I'm caucasian
    b) Welcome to my ignore list (why I never did this with somebody like you, who openly supports White Supremacy on these forums, I have no idea)
    c) they're not "neck and neck" in polls... Hillary has a stupidly huge lead on Dump.
    d) Hillary has stadiums full of people supporting her as well... so stop lying as if she doesn't have that support.

and finally

e) Why did you specifically target me in both the threads? tired of me pointing out how you previously supported White-Supremacy? Well, here it is - once again down below you on these forums supporting white supremacy... and again, welcome to my ignore list.
    LOL stupid huge lead in the polls? LOL

http://www.aol.com/article/2016/08/2...sies/21460390/

You caught them, Hillary paid people to post on a forum that has a pretty high population of non-Americans posting here.

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    You caught them, Hillary paid people to post on a forum that has a pretty high population of non-Americans posting here.
    The existence of Clinton paid internet trolls was proven in the Leaked emails fro Wikileaks.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/4...nternet-Trolls

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-n...htmlstory.html
    http://reverbpress.com/politics/batt...ernie-sanders/
    Last edited by Dystemper; 2016-08-29 at 02:26 PM.

The existence of Clinton paid internet trolls was proven in the Leaked emails fro Wikileaks.
    The relevant stuff.

LOL stupid huge lead in the polls? LOL

http://www.aol.com/article/2016/08/2...sies/21460390/
    Yay - you found the one poll.

The rest of reality shows, well, reality.

EDIT: and given your psychosis on display and your fearmongering, You can join my ignore list too. So tired of the mongrels here...
    Last edited by mvaliz; 2016-08-29 at 02:28 PM.

You didnt read it did you?

7+ Year Old Account
    Unlike, Trump, I don't know of one verifiable case where Hillary has paid supporters, to support her. On the other hand Trump had to pay a room full of people to show up for his announcement that he was going to run. So, which one has the history of paying supporters money to support them again?

More ammo for trump, Huma is now a big liability for Clinton
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...second-chance/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by -Nurot View Post
    Unlike, Trump, I don't know of one verifiable case where Hillary has paid supporters, to support her. On the other hand Trump had to pay a room full of people to show up for his announcement that he was going to run. So, which one has the history of paying supporters money to support them again?
    I posted the link verifying that Clinton has paid trolls.

7+ Year Old Account
    More ammo for trump, Huma is now a big liability for Clinton
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...second-chance/

- - - Updated - - -

I posted the link verifying that Clinton has paid trolls.
    A pro-Clinton PAC paying trolls, to troll individuals, is NOT paying or buying supporters. Nice try though.

And what does Anthony being a sleaze-bag again have to do with his wife? Trump cheated on both his wives at minimum, and somehow he's not a liability. It's a non-issue for Huma working with Hillary.

EDIT: and given your psychosis on display and your fearmongering, You can join my ignore list too. So tired of the mongrels here...

So people you dont agree with are "mongrels" and you ignore those who question you. How terribly enlightened of you. So very tolerant.

- - - Updated - - -

A pro-Clinton PAC paying trolls, to troll individuals, is NOT paying or buying supporters. Nice try though.

And what does Anthony being a sleaze-bag again have to do with his wife? Trump cheated on both his wives at minimum, and somehow he's not a liability. It's a non-issue for Huma working with Hillary.
    On Sunday night, the New York Post reported that Weiner had recently been sexting with a woman who is not his wife. Making the story even more cringe-worthy, the New York Post reports that Weiner sent a suggestive photo of himself while his toddler son was in the bed next to him.

Weiner didn't deny any of this. He told the New York Post that he and the woman “have been friends for some time.”

“She has asked me not to comment except to say that our conversations were private, often included pictures of her nieces and nephews and my son and were always appropriate,” he said.

The irony here is that Weiner had finally appeared to be cleaning up his soiled public reputation.

so you dont think women will not find this pretty bad that Huma's husband was taking suggestive pictures to send to another woman while their toddler was in bed next to him. That can be grounds to have thechild removed from the home or a investigation into it if Huma does not remove the kid and herself from that house.
    Last edited by Dystemper; 2016-08-29 at 02:45 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    On Sunday night, the New York Post reported that Weiner had recently been sexting with a woman who is not his wife. Making the story even more cringe-worthy, the New York Post reports that Weiner sent a suggestive photo of himself while his toddler son was in the bed next to him.

Weiner didn't deny any of this. He told the New York Post that he and the woman “have been friends for some time.”

“She has asked me not to comment except to say that our conversations were private, often included pictures of her nieces and nephews and my son and were always appropriate,” he said.

The irony here is that Weiner had finally appeared to be cleaning up his soiled public reputation.
    Yes, but Anthony Weiner, still sexting, has nothing at all to do with his wife. It certainly doesn't give Trump "ammo" against Huma and especially not Hillary. If anything people who even know who Huma is, would probably look at her more in a favorable light as a victim, to behaviors like those of, Bill, Anthony, and Trump.

***Edit***

so you dont think women will not find this pretty bad that Huma's husband was taking suggestive pictures to send to another woman while their toddler was in bed next to him. That can be grounds to have thechild removed from the home or a investigation into it if Huma does not remove the kid and herself from that house.
    It shows poor judgement and obviously isn't appropriate, but certainly wouldn't constitute her, having to flee, her home with their children. He wasn't nude, there is no child endangerment, and for all you know Huma might be seeking a divorce lawyer as we speak, but that's not relevant to Hillary's campaign, or Huma's public image.
    Last edited by -Nurot; 2016-08-29 at 02:55 PM.

Yes, but Anthony Weiner, still sexting, has nothing at all to do with his wife. It certainly doesn't give Trump "ammo" against Huma and especially not Hillary. If anything people who even know who Huma is, would probably look at her more in a favorable light as the victim.
    He did it while in bed with their kid for fucks sake. Jesus Christ Huma dont even know when was the last time she cooked for teh child. Of course its ammo. How fucking blind are you to ignore that?

7+ Year Old Account
    He did it while in bed with their kid for fucks sake. Jesus Christ Huma dont even know when was the last time she cooked for teh child. Of course its ammo. How fucking blind are you to ignore that?
    Has Trump or Ivanka ever cooked? Period? For any of the children? If that's ammo, then wow, he's in bad shape. The blinders are real.

***Edit***

Not to mention Trump rarely saw the kids, from all accounts the nannies and the grandparents raised Eric, Donald Junior and Ivanka, before they were each shipped off to boarding school.

Ah yes, boarding school, the easy way out for lazy parents who don't want to parent.
    Last edited by -Nurot; 2016-08-29 at 03:09 PM.