10+ Year Old Account
    A trip to the USA as a present

Forget Vegas, I hear Wisconsin has a nice cheese tour.

Deleted
    So what is everyone else before me up to? Val,Blood fox, Anakso,Palawin,Mercy and Lelly are all before me. If you guys confirm your not going next ill put sign ups up.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelle View Post
    So what is everyone else before me up to? Val,Blood fox, Anakso,Palawin,Mercy and Lelly are all before me. If you guys confirm your not going next ill put sign ups up.
    I'm secretly worried my game will have to go in 3 games time.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    I'm secretly worried my game will have to go in 3 games time.
    and I have another game ready to go before that happens!

Deleted
    I thought this is why we put in place the ready tag - so the next ready game could launch immediately without having to wait for people

Deleted
    might even be a good idea if someone runs an intermission game actually, Expansion is out in less than 24 hours.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    I thought this is why we put in place the ready tag - so the next ready game could launch immediately without having to wait for people
    But then some evil doer from Kentucky accuses you of being sneaky

No idea who you're referring to, but they do sound particularly nefarious. I've never personally known anyone from Kentucky who wasn't evil.

My thinking was at least that anyone hosting a game after someone with a ready tag didn't need to feel stressed. No matter what happens to everyone else in the list, at least they don't need to run next. Some other poor bastard is before them
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    might even be a good idea if someone runs an intermission game actually, Expansion is out in less than 24 hours.
    /10characters

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Anywhere I want. Have no idea where I want that to be yet though. xD
    What kind of stuff do you enjoy doing?

And how much time do you have?

(I've hosted a few friends who weren't quite used to how BIG the US is. They didn't think it would be all that much of a problem to do something in Portland OR and something where I am [Kentucky] within a few days of each other. Unfortunately unless you're flying everywhere that isn't very feasible. It's a good 28+ hour drive from here to there...)

So I'm evil for that but you get a pass for you're drug laced milkshakes? Double standard much.

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    No idea who you're referring to, but they do sound particularly nefarious. I've never personally known anyone from Kentucky who wasn't evil.
    This is 100% true. Well evil or stupid... thankfully I don't think I quite count in the stupid category (most days).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    So I'm evil for that but you get a pass for you're drug laced milkshakes? Double standard much.
    Lol. The drug laced milkshakes are for myself, I take them and pray that ill wake up in some strangers house with a sore ass, but sadly even desperate perverts have standards

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    What kind of stuff do you enjoy doing?

And how much time do you have?

(I've hosted a few friends who weren't quite used to how BIG the US is. They didn't think it would be all that much of a problem to do something in Portland OR and something where I am [Kentucky] within a few days of each other. Unfortunately unless you're flying everywhere that isn't very feasible. It's a good 28+ hour drive from here to there...)
    I know US is a little bigger than Australia, but yeah I understand the distances between cities! xD and things like that. Honestly though, I'm interested in all of the US. I like Seattle, DC particularly. Niagara falls, Grand Canyon. Florida too. Have a friend who lives in Charlseton says its beautiful so I want to go there too. Walking the streets in Memphis! Las vegas! So pretty much contiki tour. The Epic Adventure does most major attractions and cities in USA + some of Canada. Goes 50+ days. But it costs 12.5g's so going have to save a lot. But I just really badly want to see it all. xD
    Last edited by Crackleslap; 2016-08-30 at 06:32 AM.

Deleted
    If none of the others want to go with their game. I would be really grateful if someone could run an intermission game because I am super busy at work this week. Next week an on will just be so much easier for me.

Lol. The drug laced milkshakes are for myself, I take them and pray that ill wake up in some strangers house with a sore ass, but sadly even desperate perverts have standards
    Well that got awkward fast... It isn't every day you hear of some one ruffing themselves...

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    I know US is a little bigger than Australia, but yeah I understand the distances between cities! xD and things like that. Honestly though, I'm interested in all of the US. I like Seattle, DC particularly. Niagara falls, Grand Canyon. Florida too. Have a friend who lives in Charlotte, says its beautiful so I want to go there too. Walking the streets in Memphis! Las vegas! So pretty much contiki tour. The Epic Adventure does most major attractions and cities in USA + some of Canada. Goes 50+ days. But it costs 12.5g's so going have to save a lot. But I just really badly want to see it all. xD
    Then you might be better of picking just a region. Those tend to be much easier to do.

Deleted
    If none of the others want to go with their game. I would be really grateful if someone could run an intermission game because I am super busy at work this week. Next week an on will just be so much easier for me.
    I had plans for a small Bastard mafia if people were interested. 12 Player game garunteed to leave nobody happy

I had plans for a small Bastard mafia if people were interested. 12 Player game garunteed to leave nobody happy
    Count me in! I love crazy games!

7+ Year Old Account
    I'd say go for it Celtic. I know a lot of us have the Xpac on our minds the next few days so a small game for those that can play would be quick and give time for Cruelle to get life normalized to run that game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Count me in! I love crazy games!
    Even games where you can't trust a thing the mod says?

Anyways If I get enough support I can run it.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok I have a rough outline of the game setup done and rolecards completed.

If nobody else speaks up by tomorrow evening I will open sign-ups with an aim to started it on thursday evening

Game is for 10-12 people

I'd love to play since i'd like to play a game i sign up to for once...

Got some killing to do. Pity I can't kill all the fuckers at once.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Catta View Post
    I'd love to play since i'd like to play a game i sign up to for once...

Got some killing to do. Pity I can't kill all the fuckers at once.
    Ill give you the serial killer with unlimited night kills.

The only downside is you do it by pulling the moon down on the earth killing everyone including yourself