Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Yea, but he will go out like the biggest badass, and he being dead by the warchief is just more fuel to Jaina's plan to make the alliance great again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    worth it
    /10
    I can imagine Genn saying that...

10+ Year Old Account
    Who else enjoyed seeing, yours truly, absolutely destroy Sylvanas and her goals?
    A dudes life that's so shit he has to roleplay on some site for attention LOL, #Truthhurts #Gettriggeredsan

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reclaimer View Post
    A dudes life that's so shit he has to roleplay on some site for attention LOL, #Truthhurts #Gettriggeredsan
    Thanks for the attention :3

I wonder, what tha hell odyn and the warrior player do to sylvanas since this can be an act of treason for both, maybe in the stormheim raid we take the shit out for greymane(blizzard pulling another corruption/madness for plot) and sylvanas but i prefer this two live at least until the battle agains sargeras.

Deleted
    I LOVED IT! For gilneas!!

I mean...what I saw is Greymane get his ass handed to him and spite Sylvanas with his last effort. He did a good job but I think it's kind of interesting that Sylvanas didn't follow him to get revenge, and in fact seemed kinda disinterested in the whole thing until Genn screwed up her plan.

That being said, it really does make me kinda disappointed that Sylvanas' big plan can be seemingly summed up as "Get a lantern from Helya that (assumedly) traps spirits, use it on Valkyr, rule all the Valkyr." Kind of boring and predictable.

I doubt Sylvannas is going to die, but that doesn't mean her plans will come to fruition or that Genn didn't just **** over her plans hardcore. And now, he's not going to die from that arrow. He has to rest afterwards but he'll be fine. I don't think with that injury he COULD have gone back and killed her though, Sylvannas would have beaten him clearly in that state, he wasn't even in worgen form anymore. But he chose to go for the key to her plans rather than for the throat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xerra View Post
    Unfortunately Greymane is a man without a kingdom and Sylvannas is now a Warchief, the fourth Warchief since WoW's launch. Pretty sure she has enough plot armor to RP walking through Stormwind, stab the wolf in the face and walk out and not get a scratch. It would be to soon to make her killable at this time, Garrosh and Vol'jin basically made her invulnerable else the story would get to boring or become a troupe. Mostly eager to see if she loses her Valkyr she has right now, last I recall she had either 1 or 2 left.
    Thing is, without her Valkyr she might reign herself in a bit... She has been a bit of a nutbar since she got her "extra lives"... If she loses those on top of knowing what waits for her after death, she might start to act more reasonable.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

You know what I wonder. When Greymane is walking away why didn't Sylvanas put 5-10 arrows in that senile old wolf's back and send him to his stupid son who should have stayed back when the first arrow was fired.

Didnt even bring a shirt.
    Because every time you try to put a shirt on it EXPLODES off your body, unable to contain the raw essence of beastial manliness that you exude.

10+ Year Old Account
    This was a real "fist pumping" moment. Fuck Sylvannas, fuck her val'kyr and fuck the forsaken. God that was awesome, take those sylvannas fan boys off their "OH GREYMANE DOESN'T STAND A CHANCE AGAINST SYLVANNAS HE CAN'T DO ANYTHING"

Fuck them, that was awesome, like god i've been waiting for someone to throw Sylvannas off her high throne she thinks she's on.

"You took my sons future away, so I took away yours" HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGHHHHHHHH yasssssssssssss greymane.

Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    This was a real "fist pumping" moment. Fuck Sylvannas, fuck her val'kyr and fuck the forsaken. God that was awesome, take those sylvannas fan boys off their "OH GREYMANE DOESN'T STAND A CHANCE AGAINST SYLVANNAS HE CAN'T DO ANYTHING"

Fuck them, that was awesome, like god i've been waiting for someone to throw Sylvannas off her high throne she thinks she's on.

"You took my sons future away, so I took away yours" HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGHHHHHHHH yasssssssssssss greymane.
    Yeah I feel like people tend to underestimate Genn. Sylvannas' strength has never really been one on one fighting, not that she's a pushover or anything.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    I mean...what I saw is Greymane get his ass handed to him and spite Sylvanas with his last effort. He did a good job but I think it's kind of interesting that Sylvanas didn't follow him to get revenge, and in fact seemed kinda disinterested in the whole thing until Genn screwed up her plan.

That being said, it really does make me kinda disappointed that Sylvanas' big plan can be seemingly summed up as "Get a lantern from Helya that (assumedly) traps spirits, use it on Valkyr, rule all the Valkyr." Kind of boring and predictable.
    He did take an arrow but I wouldn't say he 'got his ass handed to him.' And the point where he DID take a hit was in part from him going after the lantern and not Sylvannas herself, he got what he was after.

Genn is my fav alliance char. He needs to kill sylv so Lor'themar can become warchief and i can be a happy horde again. Would resub just for that.

Edit: Fuck Anduin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who else enjoyed seeing, yours truly, absolutely destroy Sylvanas and her goals?
    I did, but that black arrow....I fear you don't got much time left in this world.

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    I did, but that black arrow....I fear you don't got much time left in this world.
    The quests afterwards say he'll be fine after some rest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feyinh View Post
    Genn is the king I want now.

Fuck off, Anduin.
    So you didn't see that lil short story about how badass Anduin's gonna become huh?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    So you didn't see that lil short story about how badass Anduin's gonna become huh?
    You mean Son of the Wolf, with a bullshit ending?

he looked really stupid, while the horde are looking for ways to defeat the legion (sylv immorality can make her fight with a "no holding back" technique), that dog was looking out for his own misguided interests only.
    Last edited by A Dark Knight; 2016-08-30 at 05:00 AM.
    Be feared, or be fuel