Thread: DDoS?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    just remember guys its NOT Blizzard getting DDOSed, its our ISPs. NOT BLIZZARD.
    Obviously Blizzard is the target. Well, no, not really. Blizzard's customers are the target.

These human #2s are targeting you and by blaming Blizzard you are are just ... not getting it right. The fact that you think there is some magical anti-DDoS fairy named "BLIZZ" that can protect you perhaps relates to why you are playing a game where 2.5 foot tall yard statues kill dragons by shooting fire from their fingertips.

You got me to chuckle

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by XamFTW View Post
    I feel bad for anyone who didn't leave Stormrage after Towelliee transferred there. He single handedly ruined the best PvE server in the US. Overpopulated lagfest, full of retards spamming nonsense on every world channel...
    Stormrage was an "Overpopulated lagfest, full of retards spamming nonsense on every world channel..." before Towelliee moved there.
    I am not Voting Trump because I support him, its about keeping a Career Criminal out of office that mishandles classified information.
    Beta males can cry on how I will not vote for their brood mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Have you even considered the perspective of the 'violent' muslims?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Melkandor View Post
    You got me to chuckle

- - - Updated - - -

Stormrage was an "Overpopulated lagfest, full of retards spamming nonsense on every world channel..." before Towelliee moved there.
    You're welcome.

And as for Stormrage... yeah. I moved there around the start of WOD, and overall I really don't regret it. Dumbasses in Trade and LFG Chat, but its better than a server where its dead as a doornail.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Who said anything about our ISP's? Blizzard's note on the launcher just says "certain internet service providers. Guess who has an ISP besides us? Yeah, Blizzard's data centers.

15+ Year Old Account
    I was literally one hit away from finishing the Light's Heart quest, when I logged back the event had already happened but I still needed "Rakeesh defeated" so I dropped the quest and will try again another day, that's enough for me today.

Quote Originally Posted by Foj View Post
    Obviously Blizzard is the target. Well, no, not really. Blizzard's customers are the target.

These human #2s are targeting you and by blaming Blizzard you are are just ... not getting it right. The fact that you think there is some magical anti-DDoS fairy named "BLIZZ" that can protect you perhaps relates to why you are playing a game where 2.5 foot tall yard statues kill dragons by shooting fire from their fingertips.
    Actually, lets get real. The last server denial was not attributed to DDOS, but rather a Blizzard bug ..employees were quick to deflect, many other fans cried foul.

Most issues are Blizzard related, when they go silent, it's legal for their vocal online team to speculate the reason, even if incredibly off. Opinion: Really it was shoddy coding
    Last edited by Vineri; 2016-08-31 at 05:14 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    i cant even log in, the game wont patch
    3ds fc 0576 4895 9192
    ice safari with snorunt sneasel and lapras

pm me if you add me!

10+ Year Old Account
    The idiots doing the ddos'ing didn't attack at launch for a reason. Now that they have hit level 110 and are "bored" they decided it was time to hit. /s

Quote Originally Posted by Vineri View Post
    Most issues are Blizzard related, when they go silent, it's legal for their vocal online team to speculate the reason, even if incredibly off. Opinion: Really it was shoddy coding
    Sure, sounds legit.

I can't understand these people. what is the point of doing ddos attack? how you profit from that? you write it on your cv? i attacked blizz servers and fucked up the experience of millions players. gg Imma good tech. like wtf? What is there to gain?

Currently, as an Australian i've yet to encounter any latency issues. They are definitely targeting your ISPs.

At least they were gracious enough to wait a bit after launch

Quote Originally Posted by Gref View Post
    I can't understand these people. what is the point of doing ddos attack? how you profit from that? you write it on your cv? i attacked blizz servers and fucked up the experience of millions players. gg Imma good tech. like wtf? What is there to gain?
    they get off on ruining other peoples day. there's nothing for them to gain except they enjoy it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azahel View Post
    I was literally one hit away from finishing the Light's Heart quest, when I logged back the event had already happened but I still needed "Rakeesh defeated" so I dropped the quest and will try again another day, that's enough for me today.
    I was also on that quest, as was my buddy I've been leveling with. I was on that fight, he got disconnected much earlier (I survived that wave of lag). He comes back right where he left off... I have to start all over again.
    Last edited by Time Sage; 2016-08-31 at 05:23 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I am in Highmountain doing quests and got randomly DCd after a good playthrough...
    Was doing the Murloc related quests with the Drogbar in the Cave after you rescue the big guy and his rock baby things. :l
    For the Horde!

It's just sad really. I'm not gonna pretend I'm spending my time doing something productive. I'm leveling in a imaginary world. But it sure as heck beats sitting there spamming whatever script they are using to ruin people's fun. I just can't understand that kind of thinking.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    All I need is 6% experience so I can cap. Just 6%. Please.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Quote Originally Posted by Foj View Post
    Sure, sounds legit.
    The end result of the last "DDOS" attack ... was coding issues that was patched.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Seriously, these fuckers have no lives...

...DAMN IT! This is the first chance I've had to play since launch.