Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Nobody likes a bitch.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Victorya View Post
    I was thinking that in the other day: During the 80's/90's movies and even in some parodies nowadays, we see girls really liking "manly men" - those bastards that have big beards, a lot of muscles, a lot of chest hair, and do manly stuff. Of course, in real life, a manly man is different of those who we see in movies and things like that (Kenshiro from HnK, schwarzenegger in most of his movies, that fucking guy that follows Tirion and Jaime in GoT, etc).

Do women like manly men in real life, or guys that act like one? or do they prefer effeminate men?
    You will find any number of women that is attracted to pretty much any type of man. Some prefer "manly" men, some prefer nerds, some prefer jocks, some prefer beards...heck some women actually like bald guys.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seiko Sora View Post
    I have blue paint, does that count?
    No, Pervysmurf!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieve View Post
    No, Pervysmurf!
    You wound me

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post
    You will find any number of women that is attracted to pretty much any type of man. Some prefer "manly" men, some prefer nerds, some prefer jocks, some prefer beards...heck some women actually like bald guys.
    My brothers are both bald and it only increased their attention from women it seems. Also them being social and more mature helps ofc.

Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    "evolution"
    what I mean by that is for the past however many years it took for evolution to bring us to where we are women traditionally looked for qualities in men that made them good hunters / providers... muscle, being active, taking charge, having initiative.

Deleted
    You wound me
    I'll let Dr.Futa look after you then, ok?

Wait, when did we start letting women voice their opinions on things other than their favorite kitchen appliances?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieve View Post
    I'll let Dr.Futa look after you then, ok?
    Is she hot?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    I just find it fascinating that SJWs who have had few (if any) sexual relationships think they know more about women than men who have slept with dozens over 20+ years

Why let reality intrude on your little fantasy of how things should be, right?
    I think people who have slept with dozens over 20+ years, and ended up single, know negative amount of information about both women and men. Funny how they boast their complete inability to learn.

- - - Updated - - -

The idea that men and women are "coded" to like certain characteristics in partners is a myth.
    It is not even a myth, since a negligible percentage of people seems to take it seriously. More like, it is someone's joke that was taken seriously by some folks...
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

You know, there are some other personality types between 'manly man' and 'effeminate'.
    “Humanism means that the man is the measure of all things...But it is not only that man must start from himself in the area of knowledge and learning, but any value system must come arbitrarily from man himself by arbitrary choice.” - Francis A. Schaeffer

10+ Year Old Account
    I find it amusing that the regressive folks in this thread, through tear-stained faces, are calling others "triggered."

Not the part where they mock trigger warnings, because TWs are real and helpful and only dumb people think they're bad.

No, the part where they ignore how obviously emotionally wounded they are that anyone would think their wildly inaccurate theories on how people operate are the stuff of lunacy.

TLDR: A lot of clueless men ITT. Not much else to see.
    It is a gaming forum... There is a lot of people with insane ideas detached from reality here, naturally.
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    I think people who have slept with dozens over 20+ years, and ended up single, know negative amount of information about both women and men. Funny how they boast their complete inability to learn.
    Your lack of logic would be hilarious if it wasn't obviously the last defense of the arrogant inexperienced teenager

You're saying someone who enjoys cars, and has driven dozens of cars for over 2 decades, knows nothing about cars because he didn't decide to only drive 1 for the rest of his life at the exclusion of all others

Also for someone who claims to reject traditional notions (including, presumably, "one partner for life"), that's also some pretty backwards traditional thinking; but then you are very confused

science the male-dominated establishment that, more and more often, gets proven wrong.
    That's pretty much all the information needed to understand where your delusional and quite clearly angry beliefs come from
    Last edited by mmoca8403991fd; 2016-09-01 at 10:47 PM.

Deleted
    Is she hot?
    No, and she has a vagina. Is that a problem for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Girls only like men who stand in fire.
    Are you the one who caused me to waste healing cooldowns by standing in fire?!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

7+ Year Old Account
    I think most women like assertive men. When i first starting dating after my divorce i found most women liked it when I'd come pick her up decide the restaurant , make the first move that sort of thing. I notice lots of my friends saying things like well I dont know where do you want to eat or its up to you.

I think being an 80s action stereo type or a metro ladyboy doesnt matter. so i would consider manliness in your attitude more. women can like all shapes styles and sizes , but a can do fearless attitude that makes them feel cared about and safe matters the most.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your lack of logic would be hilarious if it wasn't obviously the last defense of the arrogant inexperienced teenager

You're saying someone who enjoys cars, and has driven dozens of cars for over 2 decades, knows nothing about cars because he didn't decide to only drive 1 for the rest of his life at the exclusion of all others

Also for someone who claims to reject traditional notions (including, presumably, "one partner for life"), that's also some pretty backwards traditional thinking; but then you are very confused
    More like, someone who has jerked off inside dozens cars throughout 20 years, but never actually managed to start a single one of them, saying that they know something about cars - makes a reasonable person do this:

And, mate, you are the one for traditional notions. I don't care whether you are single or not, or how many people you have slept with - but for someone who preaches about traditional crap, you certainly haven't been very successful at practicing it.

That's his SOP in a nutshell, claims to be an academic too. Makes sense in a way, all things considered.

The inexperienced part is the label that rings most true, so often his rebuttals come down to "I've never seen" or "I'm not aware of" or the like, as though that is the standard on which all veracity is established. Always amusing.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    ... Just as guys, girls can have different tastes and values and priorities. How is this difficult to comprehend?
    This is pretty much it here. It isn't as simple as just girls liking manly men or more feminine men, people have different tastes. Some women like nerdy men, some like jocks, some like skinny/fit men some like thicker men, some like short men, some like tall, etc.

Women are humans just like us men and humans aren't black and white we're a rainbow of colors, consist of different sizes and shapes.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe