Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    This sounds menacing... But that's okay, this Zergling isn't very manly, so he has nothing to fear!
    I tend to pounce on Softlings

^-.-^ Rawwwrr

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieve View Post
    I tend to pounce on Softlings

^-.-^ Rawwwrr

*runs away scared*
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

7+ Year Old Account
    This thread is funny. Anyone, with half a brain, that spends any amount of time in a setting with other singles can quickly deduce what "girls" like.

Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It doesn't surprise me any more

People like him who pretend to be happy and positive, but phrases like this betray the creepiness and darkness within:

"More like, someone who has jerked off inside dozens cars throughout 20 years, but never actually managed to start a single one of them"

What an image, right?

That is just a hateful, ignorant and disturbed description of 20 years of my relationships, many of which were really good and loving - all from someone who hasn't even had one and yet preaches endlessly about them

The arrogance and inadequacy boggles the mind, it's sad to see what kinds of people these SJWs are
    Yeah, there's lots of people who think that anyone with a large amount of partners is just living the pump and dump dream and that's certainly not the case for everyone though it is for a large amount, most of them from his generation thereabouts. You're more to be saluted for having relationships that either ended or failed, depending on how they went down and yet you're still out there and still making it happen rather than going bitter and turning inward which lots of people of both sexes do.

Too many fragile eggheads scared of getting the Humpty Dumpty treatment or have it happen once and say never again. Stupid but also hysterical.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seiko Sora View Post
    I'm bi leaning to straight mostly
    My straight leaning is about 99.5%! What is yours? Let's compete!
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.

Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Handsome is subjective. Also: wrong. Seriously, if you don't know the first thing about women, don't talk.

You sought tanking advice in the off-topic forum? wtf indeed.

Again, as stated countless times in this thread and proven repeatedly by tons of scientific studies: Entirely. Wrong.

The idea that men and women are "coded" to like certain characteristics in partners is a myth. A very silly, wholly patriarchal, 0% credible myth.
    I'm not saying you are incorrect, but I will say your argument amounts to stomping up and down with your fingers in your ears and screaming insults. Instead of repeatedly saying he is wrong, try demonstrating why, and presenting sources to support your perspective. Hurling insults and inflammatory statements does not strengthen your argument.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 10thMountainMan View Post
    I'm not saying you are incorrect, but I will say your argument amounts to stomping up and down with your fingers in your ears and screaming insults. Instead of repeatedly saying he is wrong, try demonstrating why, and presenting sources to support your perspective. Hurling insults and inflammatory statements does not strengthen your argument.
    It is hard to answer intelligently to someone who speaks for billions of people and decides for them what they all want. It is worse than arguing with people believing in Flat Earth: those, at least, care about some resemblance of logic...

Deleted
    The other guy wholly deserved a shut down

As for you, well, not sure how you want me to answer you. You say you agree with people who demonstrate they know very little about a topic they opine so freely about, so /shrug
    Yeah, be a condescending bully when someone has a different opinion, classy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Amen. A man stereotyping women strikes me as a man who has no real experience.
    Ironically, you are stereotyping.

10+ Year Old Account
    My straight leaning is about 99.5%! What is yours? Let's compete!
    91.2% ish.

10+ Year Old Account
    91.2% ish.
    Hmm, not sure if you won or lost!

Deleted
    It is hard to answer intelligently to someone who speaks for billions of people and decides for them what they all want. It is worse than arguing with people believing in Flat Earth: those, at least, care about some resemblance of logic...
    He's a bit clickbaity at times and I dont always agree with or enjoy his posts but Xarim deserves a little more credit, he's pretty reasonable.

Deleted
    Win, always win becus more options. The spice must flow!

10+ Year Old Account
    He's a bit clickbaity at times and I dont always agree with or enjoy his posts but Xarim deserves a little more credit, he's pretty reasonable.
    In my eyes, a person stuck in their opinion and refusing to consider any evidence is the same as a person who has no opinion really. Maybe he is reasonable overall, but in this matter... well... he is Flat Earther, sadly.

Win, always win becus more options. The spice must flow!
    The spice makes eyes brightly blue... Anyone with Arrakis' eyes is an option! <3

Deleted
    "opinion"

No. He's on the internet; he can do that himself. I'm not his teacher nor his babysitter.

Furthermore, I didn't make an argument, I stated a fact. If he has evidence that shows the fact is not actually true, he can present it. Onus is on him.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow.

filler
    He has reiterated time after time that things are his own opinion, not some biblical fact we have to get spoonfed or something.

But I bet he can explain himself much better than I can so I'll leave it at that (like the good lil devout follower I am)

- - - Updated - - -

In my eyes, a person stuck in their opinion and refusing to consider any evidence is the same as a person who has no opinion really. Maybe he is reasonable overall, but in this matter... well... he is Flat Earther, sadly.

The spice makes eyes brightly blue... Anyone with Arrakis' eyes is an option! <3
    Hai, do I catify?
    https://continueonline.files.wordpre...ow-475x267.jpg

She implies it's a (feminine) man in woman's clothing because it's a 'guy'
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    The second one is also male. But I'd hit it.
    I kinda figured. Was hoping that wasnt the answer though, might as well date a woman at that point. I dont see the difference.

I'd just not bother over it then. If you don't even have a base understanding from which to argue, not much ground is gong to be made discussing the particulars.

10+ Year Old Account
    I win because I get to have fun with a trap

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    I kinda figured. Was hoping that wasnt the answer though, might as well date a woman at that point. I dont see the difference.
    What were you hoping for?

- - - Updated - - -

I win because I get to have fun with a trap
    I think you have more chance finding a woman who wants to do futa stuff with you.

No. He's on the internet; he can do that himself. I'm not his teacher nor his babysitter.

Furthermore, I didn't make an argument, I stated a fact. If he has evidence that shows the fact is not actually true, he can present it. Onus is on him.
    What we perceive to be facts is highly influenced by our personal bias. You stating something is true emphatically does not make it true. You stating something is true with a lot of other people backing you does not make it true. You stating something is true with the support of an authority you give credence to does not make it true.

We study logic for a reason. Logic does not discover the truth of an argument, but it does discover the validity of an argument. As far as I can see, you've been attempting to state true things but using very invalid arguments. Your feelings about a subject or your opponent in a discussion do not excuse you from the lack of emotional control and arrogance you've demonstrated. It ultimately detracts from your argument. If you were half as intelligent as you'd have everyone here believe, you'd understand the validity of that criticism.