Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    I feel like this is like asking "Do boys like "womanly women"?". Which is usually yes.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can anyone clarify the title?

Is it about girls liking manly men or is it about OP wondering if he/we should do girls like manly men do?
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    No. Most females like Metro man. Well kempt, well shaven metrosexuals with tight pants, eyebrows done and a tan.
    Only butch women like menly men. Its the reason why they always do so good with the ladies (Ronaldo, Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom, etc.) and why every male model is like that.

Beards are an illusion created by the hipster crowd.
    you are either really young, or have brain damage, or haven't really known that many women

Quote Originally Posted by Feeline10 View Post
    Yeah, you do. Deep down you do want a man to take control. You don't want him to say sorry all the time. You don't want him to ask permission a lot. You want him to tell you where you're going for a dinner most times. Men and women, see, we've been doing this thing.. mating.. this thing for 100s of 1000s of years. Facebook and a few retarded feminists and crybabies who want 14 bathrooms at Target cannot change what's built into us as human beings.

Sorry, just laying down some truth.
    Holy shit I'm not even doubting that you believe what you say, but you really might consider talking to all the other women who might not fit into your believe system.

On a more general notion: Why can't people just be happy with the fact that people are different? Why is it important to say "women are like this and men are like that"? Can't you just accept that, yes, there might be women who want guys to tell them where they go to dinner, but that there are also guys who like it when their girlfriends/wives tell them where to go to dinner? What the hell is the point of trying to make up a ruleset, when it obviously will not hold up in a lot of cases? You're only setting yourself up for failure.

Why not just use your brain, talk to people and then try to figure out how that specific individual works. Is that too hard or what? There's no point in generalization when it doesn't hold true.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdubwo View Post
    you are either really young, or have brain damage, or haven't really known that many women
    Hah. Whatever you say. Good luck being only handsome to your mom.

Some do, some don't.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    That's just silly, and certainly not true.
    Go out sometime and look what couples you see together.
    Handsome girls are with handsome guys. Fat nerds are with fat nerds.
    Alternative people are with alternative people, posh people with posh people.
    Models date models. Blacks are with blacks, asians with asians.
    Celebrities date celebrities. Arabs with arabs. New age hipster people are with new age hipster people.
    Butch guys are with butch women. Its the circle of life.

And YES. Sometimes there are special snowflake situations where a fat nerd manages to somehow score a model.
    Just like when i take 3 million dumps one has the chance of looking like a perfect flower.
    Last edited by mmoc9478eb6901; 2016-09-02 at 09:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Victorya View Post
    I was thinking that in the other day: During the 80's/90's movies and even in some parodies nowadays, we see girls really liking "manly men" - those bastards that have big beards, a lot of muscles, a lot of chest hair, and do manly stuff. Of course, in real life, a manly man is different of those who we see in movies and things like that (Kenshiro from HnK, schwarzenegger in most of his movies, that fucking guy that follows Tirion and Jaime in GoT, etc).

Do women like manly men in real life, or guys that act like one? or do they prefer effeminate men?
    At 13 pages I'm sure this has been said a dozen times already but different women like different things.

- - - Updated - - -

Blacks are with blacks, asians with asians.
    Celebrities date celebrities. Arabs with arabs.
    I guess I must just live in interracial world lol.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    I guess I must just live in interracial world lol.
    Where you live the majority mixes races? So you rarely see black, arab and asian couples?
    And instead you see arabs with asians? Arabs and blacks? What is this magical fairytale land you speak of?

older women tend to, but among younger women, more "feminine" men are currently in fashion. the slender, soft skinned edward cullen and justin bieber types.
    "Just because you read it on the internet, doesn't mean the person actually said it." - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by hellosaltygoodness View Post
    older women tend to, but among younger women, more "feminine" men are currently in fashion. the slender, soft skinned edward cullen and justin bieber types.
    That's just baseless and factless horse shit How the hell do you figure this to be true? Do you have anything to back this up?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isadora View Post
    That's just baseless and factless horse shit How the hell do you figure this to be true? Do you have anything to back this up?
    Turn on your TV. Read a magazine. Stop using MMO-champ or gamescon crowd as your reference of "the people in the world".
    What is it with the people calling BS when its out for all the world to see. Google male model and see what pops up.
    Last edited by mmoc9478eb6901; 2016-09-02 at 09:59 AM.

...basic observation about who the teen heart throbs currently are.
    "Just because you read it on the internet, doesn't mean the person actually said it." - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I'm not really hairy so I can't comment on that but I will say I am often told by different women I have dated that they love the fact I was a "real man", what ever that means. They like I can fix things around the house and other similar traits, as one ex girlfriend put it. "I asked my ex BP to put something I bought together for me and he couldn't even figure out how to open the toolbox."
    Maybe this is universal, or maybe you only go for women who get hot at the thought of really basic DIY. Whatever makes you/them happy is good though.

Where you live the majority mixes races? So you rarely see black, arab and asian couples?
    And instead you see arabs with asians? Arabs and blacks? What is this magical fairytale land you speak of?
    I live in Virginia (state in the U.S, not sure where you're from so I thought I'd add that just in case). After I read your reply I did some googling and found this it's a bit old though (2012).
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Turn on your TV. Read a magazine. Stop using MMO-champ or gamescon crowd as your reference of "the people in the world".
    What is it with the people calling BS when its out for all the world to see. Google male model and see what pops up.
    Really now? "It's obvious to see" is about the most inane arguement I have read in a long while. Because I see it completely different. And I read a magazine (I actually work for a newspaper), I watch TV, I go out. So who's right now? I'd have just as much justification saying "lol, open your eyes" as any other person in here, doesn't make my statement any more right or wrong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    I live in Virginia (state in the U.S, not sure where you're from so I thought I'd add that just in case). After I read your reply I did some googling and found this it's a bit old though (2012).
    Black and white is the most common yeh. Did you also see the research in 2014 where 90% and 86% of black and whites choose their own race?

Quote Originally Posted by hellosaltygoodness View Post
    ...basic observation about who the teen heart throbs currently are.
    Ah, the basic observation about the teen hearth throbs (obviously they all like the same type of guy) is the deciding factor. TIL.

Deleted
    Really now? "It's obvious to see" is about the most inane arguement I have read in a long while. Because I see it completely different. And I read a magazine (I actually work for a newspaper), I watch TV, I go out. So who's right now? I'd have just as much justification saying "lol, open your eyes" as any other person in here, doesn't make my statement any more right or wrong.
    OK. Lets just state most males like fat obese hairy women then. No sources to debunk that. /discussion
    (Unless we look at how the world perceives fat women.. but nah, we cant because thats not a scientific source).

Must be convenient to be able to believe whatever fairytale you want because somethings are just basic perceptions that dont need a scientific approach for all the world to understand. Untill you have to deal with that real world.
    Last edited by mmoc9478eb6901; 2016-09-02 at 10:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I'm not really hairy so I can't comment on that but I will say I am often told by different women I have dated that they love the fact I was a "real man", what ever that means. They like I can fix things around the house and other similar traits, as one ex girlfriend put it. "I asked my ex BP to put something I bought together for me and he couldn't even figure out how to open the toolbox."
    Some people want their partner to fall into traditional gender roles. If you're a man this means you work, do the manual labor around the house, fix shit, kill spiders, etc. When women say they want a "real man", besides fidelity, they mean they want someone who adheres to gender roles.
    My Collection