Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    Turn on your TV. Read a magazine. Stop using MMO-champ or gamescon crowd as your reference of "the people in the world".
    What is it with the people calling BS when its out for all the world to see. Google male model and see what pops up.
    I don't know man, I doubt fashion is very representative. When was the last time you saw a guy wearing a garbage bag and high heels?

Yep, there are many men dressing like hipsters now, but there are also plenty of other guys around. People like different stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Isadora View Post
    Ah, the basic observation about the teen hearth throbs (obviously they all like the same type of guy) is the deciding factor. TIL.
    /eyeroll. i never said every young woman liked that type, i said that is whats currently in fashion.
    "Just because you read it on the internet, doesn't mean the person actually said it." - Thomas Jefferson

Black and white is the most common yeh. Did you also see the research in 2014 where 90% and 86% of black and whites choose their own race?
    Nope but it does stand to reason going off of this (2010). Though these numbers are just counting marriages, haven't done any real research on any studies on dating.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hellosaltygoodness View Post
    /eyeroll. i never said every young woman liked that type, i said that is whats currently in fashion.
    He/she is argueing semantics. "My poo looks like shit" woulnd even fly with this guy/girl caus wed be argueing in some miraculous way somehow a poo could look like a butterfly if you made the right moves on the toilet. Basic perception is wasted on this person.

OK. Lets just state most males like fat obese hairy women then. No sources to debunk that. /discussion
    (Unless we look at how the world perceives fat women.. but nah, we cant because thats not a scientific source).
    Well yeah, that's exactly the problem. Plenty of guys out there that like there women to be a little more on the heavy site. Might not be most of them, but that doesn't change the fact that you can't say "guys like slim and fit girls, period". Also, whether girls like "manly" men or not might be even harder to tell then "do they like there men fit or not", but the basic problem stays the same.

Must be convenient to be able to believe whatever fairytale you want because somethings are just basic perceptions that dont need a scientific approach for all the world to understand. Untill you have to deal with that real world.
    Dunno, I'm neither especially manly, but as I stated before, I have a beard, I'm NOT buff, I'm very hairy and I've had no problems with getting to know women or taking things further. Neither had my friend with the wax chested and his shaved legs and face. Not really sure what "fairy tale" you think I live in, but in my experience it's just easier to not follow some baseless percieved notions about reality and just see how each individual situation presents itself. But if you rather follow some "facts" that you have formed because it's so "obvious to see", please, go ahead if it makes you happy. Basing decisions on subjective feelings rather than evidence always was a great concept.

Deleted

It's the ONLY man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Black and white is the most common yeh. Did you also see the research in 2014 where 90% and 86% of black and whites choose their own race?
    I thought you said it was 1 in 3 million...
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    I thought you said it was 1 in 3 million...
    I havent tried pooping a million times either. Who knows could be 50.000

Quote Originally Posted by isuridedes View Post
    Best shit ever
    I loved reading your post. You, sir/ma'm/miss, win the internet today. Thank you. :'3

(And I agree with it)

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post

It's the ONLY man.
    Last edited by Halyon; 2016-09-02 at 10:32 AM.

Women have different tastes as men do. /thread

Seriously, what else is about to discuss?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    he's actually a guy. i love transwomen, too. but there's a difference between trap guys and transwomen. trap guys might not want to transition into women, as such it's ok to call them guys.

i would never knowingly call a transwoman a guy, that's just fucked up.
    Many people think theyre the same though

Btw, he looks more like a woman than me on a good day lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Strifeload View Post
    Oh yeah.

Nothing like having likes is saying more about, how manly you are.

Fact is - Butch is chosen over you. Any day.
    Haha. You didn't read that right. Girls don't find illiteracy an attractive trait btw. I'm not manly, not really at all. And that's an attractive trait to have for a LOT of today's millenials. Girls want guys who look like they belong in an emo band, not some buzzcut dickhead who looks dirty, butch and backwoodsy.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    In their core, they do. But that doesnt mean they wont go for someone that isnt a "many" man.
    It's just that there is a higher chance they divorce them after she had their kids because the man doesnt really excite her.
    oh shit red pill is leaking

Quote Originally Posted by Vieve View Post
    Many people think theyre the same though

Btw, he looks more like a woman than me on a good day lol.
    i've seen your pictures in the megathread, you're very pretty to me. your tallness is especially attractive.

but this guy, he's just got some insanely crazy genetics on his side. i was born a girl, and even i'm not beating him in some areas.

Quote Originally Posted by Soxoffender View Post
    Maybe this is universal, or maybe you only go for women who get hot at the thought of really basic DIY. Whatever makes you/them happy is good though.
    I think it's all about generation too, I have never been with a girl who was born before 96', I am sure they are much different.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Tanner View Post
    If a man likes women, that look like men, he's gay. If you're a man that doesn't want his women to be feminine, you are not straight.
    Why? There's a difference between a woman that looks like a man, and a man. Let people decide whoever they want to date.

10+ Year Old Account
    Turn on your TV. Read a magazine. Stop using MMO-champ or gamescon crowd as your reference of "the people in the world".
    Absolutely hilarious.

MMO-Champion isn't reality...TV and Magazines are!

Holy crap....amazing. Didn't think i'd get to see such juicy irony at 8am.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Tanner View Post
    A minor difference. No straight men will be attracted to women that look like men. And I'm not talking short haircut, I'm talking real male features, like facial structure, muscles etc. There are women where I would not be able to tell they are women, and men where I'm not able to tell they are men.

Let's face it, when women can't even tell if you're a man or a woman, what are your chances of her being attracted to you?
    Ever heard of pan sexuals? Who concern themselves with persons personality, not gender?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    ... Just as guys, girls can have different tastes and values and priorities. How is this difficult to comprehend?

- - - Updated - - -

What a load of BS.
    Rorcanna is right!

I personally don't enjoy beards and chest hair. Likewise, Justin Bieber looking guys become a little femi for my likes but personality traits are most important. I wouldn't want to be with a man who can't do the dishes or tidy up because that's not man work, so too much testosterone isn't good either
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure most of us have seen those memes that say "Get you a Man/Woman who can do both."

Though most of them are jokes, there is truth to it. There is value in a person who can be both sensitive, and assertive.

For me, I like a woman who can be caring and nurturing, but also has a assertive side who will go after what she wants and won't back down. I feel many women want the same thing as well. A manly man when it calls for it. But also a sensitive, caring man when the time is right.

It is not an impossible standard. I think on average, people have this duality in them.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.