Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    It's been a couple years now of this crap. I know back in my day in the early 90's, mothers around the world were upset with Marilyn Manson but that died out after a couple years I think?

I know i'm whining about whiners, but its getting kind of out of control. Kids in my city's schools can't wear chicago black hawk jerseys or cleveland indian shirts because its offensive lol.
    It ends when we collectively tell the people who cry for their safe-spaces to man up and shut the fuck up. It ends when we punish with total impunity anyone who calls for true racism and bigotry, and uses them as excuses to justify reprehensible behavior.

Case and point. Some pig the other day was throwing crab legs out their window in a parking lot at the store. It made a terrible stink as I got out of the Car. Because I asked them politely to please not do that where my elderly family member with 1 leg was walking, I got called an "Uncle Tom" and "Trump Traitor" to which I replied "People like you, give people like me a bad name." And they do. Fuck the tribal mentality that a majority of Blacks espouse. It's as racist as you can get, and it's basically a form of ethnic purity in practice.

All of this occurred because I was a black guy (they would of snapped likely if they saw my father who is textbook white/germanic) who spoke up to a fellow black person about being quite frankly, the N word. Even worse the White Store Clerk was told he was going to die and that he was a racist for backing me up. I was then informed that "Ole whitey's brain-washed you boy." To which I quoted Dr. King. "I'm not a boy". *points at their child* "That's a boy."

The heart breaking part was that their 4 year old mimicked shooting at me with his fingers as they left.

And yes it did happen. You can't make this shit up.

The PC Crowd of America need to be slapped down hard, every time they riot, rant, or bitch in a way that breaks the law, because the rules apply to us but never to them. Every time you have some pile of shit running to Facebook, they need to be shut down as well. That's the only way it'll happen. Penalties for even Internet Crimes.
    Last edited by The Penguin; 2016-09-03 at 12:37 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1200 View Post
    Political Correctness = Treating other people with respect. I see nothing wrong with that.
    No it's not... it should be, but it sure as fucking hell not.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrok View Post
    It'll end when the following occurs:

a) Europeans topple their governments; and
    b) Europeans sentence their political, economic, media, and military elite to either death or imprisonment; and
    c) Europeans either expel all of the foreigners or they strip them of all legal rights or they do the second option before introducing the first option.
    So you are saying that all those wonderful things can't happen because of PC. IE, something that the alt right is screaming for at the top of their lungs on a hourly basis (execute liberals, Jews, democrats, Jews, feminists, gays, Jews, etc,,) is prevented by this damn PC, so you need to remove it to perform the purge. Or either, it's confuse, you want to perform mass executions to be able to finally scream ''arguments'' and ''opinions'' like gas chamber jokes.

I'm sure that in your mind, it must be a killer argument.
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2016-09-03 at 12:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    I actually laughed out loud. Well done sir/madam
    Sir and thanks, I thought your 'alt right' post was alright too, I mean alt right.

Alt right.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

It's been a couple years now of this crap. I know back in my day in the early 90's, mothers around the world were upset with Marilyn Manson but that died out after a couple years I think?

I know i'm whining about whiners, but its getting kind of out of control. Kids in my city's schools can't wear chicago black hawk jerseys or cleveland indian shirts because its offensive lol.
    I think we have a couple years left. It should taper off after the US election.

10+ Year Old Account
    As long as there are people to offend, it will continue to get worse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

I don't mind people being aware of what they say in public but you have to admit its getting a bit extreme. People getting fired over their facebook postings? seriously?
    MMO-C mods are the poster children of easily offended individuals who need safe places in their work spaces. They are the type who go out looking to be offended, then feel the need to cry about how everyone else are insensitive racists for not agreeing with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    MMO-C mods are the poster children of easily offended individuals who need safe places in their work spaces. They are the type who go out looking to be offended, then feel the need to cry about how everyone else are insensitive racists for not agreeing with them.
    See in cases like that, the Internet needs to have a means in place where those abusing mod power even on private sites can be held accountable if what they say is slanderous or violates the rules they are bound to uphold. Violations could range from removal from the Net, to deletion of content. There's really a lot of ways that companies like Facebook who engage in Shadowbanning could be punished. Really a total remaking of the Internet is what is needed. A total remake complete with photo-ID, as society clearly doesn't have the intelligence to use it in it's current form appropriately.
    Last edited by The Penguin; 2016-09-03 at 12:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    It ends when we collectively tell the people who cry for their safe-spaces to man up and shut the fuck up. It ends when we punish with total impunity anyone who calls for true racism and bigotry, and uses them as excuses to justify reprehensible behavior.

Case and point. Some pig the other day was throwing crab legs out their window in a parking lot at the store. It made a terrible stink as I got out of the Car. Because I asked them politely to please not do that where my elderly family member with 1 leg was walking, I got called an "Uncle Tom" and "Trump Traitor" to which I replied "People like you, give people like me a bad name." And they do. Fuck the tribal mentality that a majority of Blacks espouse. It's as racist as you can get, and it's basically a form of ethnic purity in practice.

All of this occurred because I was a black guy (they would of snapped likely if they saw my father who is textbook white/germanic) who spoke up to a fellow black person about being quite frankly, the N word. Even worse the White Store Clerk was told he was going to die and that he was a racist for backing me up. I was then informed that "Ole whitey's brain-washed you boy." To which I quoted Dr. King. "I'm not a boy". *points at their child* "That's a boy."

The heart breaking part was that their 4 year old mimicked shooting at me with his fingers as they left.

And yes it did happen. You can't make this shit up.

The PC Crowd of America need to be slapped down hard, every time they riot, rant, or bitch in a way that breaks the law, because the rules apply to us but never to them. Every time you have some pile of shit running to Facebook, they need to be shut down as well. That's the only way it'll happen. Penalties for even Internet Crimes.
    That surely need to apply even more to the people crying about PC ruining ''their'' Star Trek (presumably, they mean the alternate universe version where anyone is a comically inept fascist backstabber....)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    Sir and thanks, I thought your 'alt right' post was alright too, I mean alt right.

Alt right.
    Yes, of course : you have the right to call everyone you don't like ''regressive'' ''cucks'' or ''SJW'', but it's verboten to do the reverse. You are too important and too smart people to be...what, associated with your own movement ?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    See in cases like that, the Internet needs to have a means in place where those abusing mod power even on private sites can be held accountable if what they say is slanderous or violates the rules they are bound to uphold. Really a total remaking of the Internet is what is needed complete with photo-ID, as society doesn't have the intelligence to use it in it's current form appropriately.
    Why? Don't like the moderation, file a complaint. If they do not answer just go to another forum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    That surely need to apply even more to the people crying about PC ruining ''their'' Star Trek (presumably, they mean the alternate universe version where anyone is a comically inept fascist backstabber....)

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, of course : you have the right to call everyone you don't like ''regressive'' ''cucks'' or ''SJW'', but it's verboten to do the reverse. You are too important and too smart people to be...what, associated with your own movement ?
    And then the talk veered off somewhere I had no clue.

Please elaborate further, because I honestly don't see the connection your trying to make here..

Quote Originally Posted by Bollocks View Post
    Why? Don't like the moderation, file a complaint. If they do not answer just go to another forum.
    I do quite frequently. Only seen one mod who I will not name atm who ever has had an interest in truly investigating and was unbiased.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1200 View Post
    Political Correctness = Treating other people with respect. I see nothing wrong with that.
    It has gone beyond that into the realm of insanity. It has gone from basic sensitivity into an ultra-left dogma about defending even absolutely shit people (who coincidentally tend to share the same -- or an equally retarded -- ideology) from being called out as the shit that they are, even (or rather, especially) when the criticism is fully justified. It's also absurdly twisting and stretching the concepts of religious, cultural and racial issues with the sole purpose of coming up with shabby excuses for waving the racism card.

We've seen it before. Before this PC buffoonery we had the same people, mostly blatant stalinists, calling critics of the USSR and Marxism-Leninism as regressives, warmongers, class enemies... you name it. But since the Soviet admiration met a rather sudden and embarrassing end, that bunch of lowlifes had to find a new ideology through which to channel their malice and narcissism.
    Last edited by mmocf7a456daa4; 2016-09-03 at 12:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    It has gone beyond that into the realm of insanity. It has gone from basic sensitivity into a far-left dogma about defending even absolutely shit people -- who coincidentally tend to share the same or an equally retarded ideology -- from being called out as the shit that they are, even (or rather, especially) when the criticism is fully justified. It's also absurdly twisting and stretching the concepts of freedom of religion or racial issues with the sole purpose of coming up with shabby excuses for waving the racism card.

We've seen it before. Before this PC buffoonery we had the same people, mostly blatant stalinists, calling critics of the USSR and Marxism-Leninism as regressives, warmongers, class enemies... you name it. But since the Soviet admiration met a rather sudden and embarrassing end, that bunch of lowlifes had to find a new ideology through which to channel their malice and narcissism.
    You mean the people that now follow blindly Russia Today ?

And to be clear : what you call ''cultural marxism'' does not exist. Period
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2016-09-03 at 12:56 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    It has gone beyond that into the realm of insanity. It has gone from basic sensitivity into an ultra-left dogma about defending even absolutely shit people -- who coincidentally tend to share the same or an equally retarded ideology -- from being called out as the shit that they are, even (or rather, especially) when the criticism is fully justified. It's also absurdly twisting and stretching the concepts of freedom of religion or racial issues with the sole purpose of coming up with shabby excuses for waving the racism card.

I don't understand this. The first paragraph makes a valid point, but in the second you just blow up all of your credibility on a rant that barely makes any sense.

Sorry OP, you won't be able to call people "niggers" or "chinks" anymore without being called out.

10+ Year Old Account
    When every single person starts behaving as a decent human being, political correctness will end. Similarly, when every single person stops committing crime, system of justice and police will end. Something tells me though that it isn't coming any time soon...
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Etselion View Post
    Sorry OP, you won't be able to call people "niggers" or "chinks" anymore without being called out.
    Spot on. And even more, as Trump prove it, you are not even able to win a presidential campaign by playing the basest instincts of your bases.

Wait, the Democrats tried exactly the same trick than Trump in 1864 (they had less of a potty mouth, however) and failed....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    Do you have a specific critique of political correctness you want to point that finger at, or are you just watching too much South Park and confusing PC Principal for a person, rather than a satire.

Blackhawks / Indians are offensive because, when most other teams are using animals - you're using a minority - which equates them with animals / sub-human. You create mascots and imagery that reduce them into cartoon caricatures:

Do you understand why that is inappropriate?

I don't believe that anyone has a right to not-be-offended, but there is a legitimate argument for not needlessly denigrating people and cultures. It's one thing if it's a racist / inappropriate joke (I believe in giving great leeway to humor), it's another if it's plastered all over your city.
    Not all mascots that aren't animals are after minorities...New England Patriots for example, a team named after a group who couldn't be any whiter. Can't really think of any minority Titans either...how about the Buccaneers or Pirates? Wait...Pirates came from all different kinds of nationalities. There were so many black Vikings right?

Are plenty of non-animal or non-minority themed teams out there...so get off your high horse just because there are a lot of animal themed teams.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    When every single person starts behaving as a decent human being, political correctness will end. Similarly, when every single person stops committing crime, system of justice and police will end. Something tells me though that it isn't coming any time soon...
    Clearly we can accelerate the momentum towards that wonderful future when we just start outright murdering people who society deems as 'indecent.'
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by Tomservo View Post
    How do you feel about Notre Dame's Fighting Irish? Or is that stereotype ok?
    Thats not a stereotype. In fact, probably many irish might enjoy it as its a sign of strength :P

It would be offensive if it was the drunken fighting irish, however! :P

No native american would belroud of "redskin" though