Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Profession World Quests Not Showing On Map?

I fly into Vladisdall this evening and was greeted with a jewelcrafting world quest. I however was unable to see it on the map (like other world quests). I feel like I saw a JC icon on the world map early on and haven't seen any since. Anyone else having this issue?

Also. I have both profession checkboxes checked in the map for viewing them.

Cap

this has happened to me a few times, not sure what causes it pretty unlucky bug tho

I've had this happen with a Suramar world quest. Lots of quests, some must just be bugged.

I've run into multiple world quests that weren't on the map, profession or otherwise.

Deleted
    Same. Can't see any profession quests, yet ran into cooking quest when doing other stuff.

same thing too me, i am stumbling on a random profession w.quests even though i don't have them on my map (not the fault of skill cap or the option to hide them)

Deleted
    what you could try is: go to a flypoint bit dont click on a target, just zoom in(scroll-wheel) while you on the choose-flying-destination-map and there you cann see WQs too, maybe you can find them this way. (jsut a maybe dont know)

Quote Originally Posted by Rakrath View Post
    what you could try is: go to a flypoint bit dont click on a target, just zoom in(scroll-wheel) while you on the choose-flying-destination-map and there you cann see WQs too, maybe you can find them this way. (jsut a maybe dont know)
    not working for me

Use this site:
    http://www.wowhead.com/world-quests/eu
    replace EU for NA if you want.

Deleted
    still not complete, jsut by luck i was in thundertotem and have the wq for turning in 40 ore to get 3 BoS (i am a blacksmith and herbalist), this q is not showing on the wowhead map and not on my map
    Last edited by mmocd1b2191b1a; 2016-09-04 at 09:19 PM.

wow head map is not complete, just did felhide quest atop of stormheim

Yeah, I have the same bug.

Some are simply bugged, for some you can go to http://www.wowhead.com/world-quests/eu (replace with us for us..) and check but I just found another WQ today for Herbalism in Aszuna in the left top corner (not felwort) that was not listed on wowhead either, hopefully they fix this sooner rather than later but it's definitely a bug that some are not showing up on the map., not just professions quests that bug out like this.

WoWhead isn't showing most of the profession quests either. If anyone sees the Felhide quest on US, please let me know where it is. Storm#1958

Deleted
    yep, no felherb for me

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I thought I was just missing things when I entered zones and got the bonus mission. Figured I just missed it on the map. I even turned of addons such as handy notes because I thought I was missing them behind other icons. Looks like this is just a bug though and others have it too.

10+ Year Old Account
    I saw an NPC with grey '?' when I approached and talked, I figured it was a herbalism world quest, I am miner/eng.
    PM me weird stuff :3

Yeah same problem for me, profession WQ are not shown on the map -.-

Deleted
    Has someone found the mining world quest for the rare mats? I only found the herb one. It's at around 36.09, 46.54 in high mountain.

why nobody create topic like:
    na:
    felhide -
    brimstone -
    felworth -

eu:
    felhide -
    brimstone -
    felworth - 36.09, 46.54 in high mountain (not approved)

may be blizzard never fix it because i see every bug in game that i see for 5 month in beta...