Page 1 of 8
... LastLast
    Deleted

Mobs have so much f'ing health

What's the deal? Have to grind through ordinary mobs with like 8+ nukes.

10+ Year Old Account
    What level are you? Ilvl?
    at 833 there's nothing outside of 110+ rares that take more than a couple seconds
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's great.

10+ Year Old Account
    .......and many of them yields 10xp
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Finally! no more casting 2 abilities at a mob and having it fall over. This is an MMO, things take time, including killing mobs that are SUPPOSE to be a threat.

The way it has been in the past is the problem, not the way it is now.

...Yes they have a lot of health, but we also do a lot of damage. Even when leveling nothing takes more than 5-10 seconds to kill unless it's a boss type which then takes 15-20 seconds without cooldowns.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Zomg, I can't 1shot everything"

Think about this for a couple seconds, did it really merit starting a thread?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

7+ Year Old Account
    I really like that all the mobs have alot of health compared to your dps. It makes it so that you actually have to do your rotation instead of just using 2 spells randomly from your tab. In MoP and WoD, i could kill mobs with double multilate + envenom as a rogue, but now i can actually spend more then 15 CP points on some mobs It feels good to actually play your spec outside of dungeons and raids
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Good.jpg

/10char

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WskyDK View Post
    What level are you? Ilvl?
    at 833 there's nothing outside of 110+ rares that take more than a couple seconds
    Found a WW monk

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Noselacri View Post
    What's the deal? Have to grind through ordinary mobs with like 8+ nukes fillers.
    fixed that for you. Nukes are not incinerate/frostbolt/fireball.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Found a WW monk

- - - Updated - - -

fixed that for you. Nukes are not incinerate/frostbolt/fireball.
    Don't need to be a WW monk to kill stuff quickly, I do the same as Feral(and my much worse geared Shadow Priest doesn't take super long either)
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    as a sv hunter things die pretty fast maybe like 10 seconds at 110 per mob aoe is a little slower but still not that bad.

Thats funny, it takes maybe 5-6 seconds for me to kill an ordinary mob as a blood dk with an ilvl of 838. On huge aoe pulls a little more but usually bonestorm wrecks ordinary mobs in no time flat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    Don't need to be a WW monk to kill stuff quickly, I do the same as Feral(and my much worse geared Shadow Priest doesn't take super long either)
    I bet you are talking about 10 seconds per mob, not 10 seconds per 10 mobs. When i've been struggling at my ilvl800 fire mage in suramar (the pet where demons spawn), couldn't beat 3 mobs at a time... there are a fucking monk rolling around pulling everything and killing them all in a matter of seconds. It's just crazy. I'm just jelly that i can do that only once per 2 minutes while my phoenixes and combustion are on cooldown.
    Granted, at 820+ i finally can take on 3 110 suramar demons in close quarters without dying.
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2016-09-05 at 05:38 AM.
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    I bet you are talking about 10 seconds per mob, not 10 seconds per 10 mobs. When i've been struggling at my ilvl800 fire mage in suramar (the pet where demons spawn), couldn't beat 3 mobs at a time... there are a fucking monk rolling around pulling everything and killing them all in a matter of seconds. It's just crazy. I'm just jelly that i can do that only once per 2 minutes while my phoenixes and combustion are on cooldown.
    Granted, at 820+ i finally can take on 3 110 suramar demons in close quarters without dying.
    This is a problem with tanks, not so much monks(idk if this works for ww aswell).
    Tanks are currently very overtuned especially for leveling. They can basicly kill 10 mobs withotu loosing health as fast as a dps can kill 2 mobs in a chainpull.

My rogue is 835 ilvl and i kill things pretty fast now. I still mostly pull mobs 1 at the time and i'm actually ok with having to do that.

I didnt have any major problems while leveling either.

What spec are you playing?

Seems fine to me. Once you get to ilevel 820 or so things start to fall over pretty fast. It's cool that everything is level 110 out in the world; it makes it more challenging and more interesting IMO.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Legion sure brings the bad players out in the open.

Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    ...Yes they have a lot of health, but we also do a lot of damage. Even when leveling nothing takes more than 5-10 seconds to kill unless it's a boss type which then takes 15-20 seconds without cooldowns.
    Depends on what spec you're playing as and what ilvl you have. Most mobs have about 2 million HP and as a fresh lvl110 with ilvl798 and tank spec I'm doing something like 70k-80k per hit. That's 20-25 seconds per mob when accounting for crits, proccs and so on. I can pull 3-5 mobs and kill them at the same time without a problem and can solo rares and some rare elites.

When I switch to my DPS spec where I didn't level my artifact my DPS almost doubles and if I'd level my artifact I would end up with the 5-10 seconds you mention. I think the mob HP is a little high for fresh lvl110 characters but will be OK when you get some gear.

7+ Year Old Account
    im ilvl 797 and i kill everything that isnt a boss mob or rare or elite in a couple of seconds :I
    but then again, im a frost mage with ice nova, bone chilling and glacial spike, i basically nuke everything down.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    This is a problem with tanks, not so much monks(idk if this works for ww aswell).
    Tanks are currently very overtuned especially for leveling. They can basicly kill 10 mobs withotu loosing health as fast as a dps can kill 2 mobs in a chainpull.

My rogue is 835 ilvl and i kill things pretty fast now. I still mostly pull mobs 1 at the time and i'm actually ok with having to do that.

I didnt have any major problems while leveling either.

What spec are you playing?
    I play fire mage and shadow priest. I don't have issues with pulling monsters one-by-one. But as a mage i have an option to once per 2 minutes pull, basically, everything, and murder it with meteors, living bombs and shit. When i'm out of phoenixes and unlucky with crits it's painfully slow to kill even a single mob. WIth ilvl going up (and with me discovering the meal that boosts your HP regen by 1000% when out of combat) it becomes significantly easier to manage world monsters