Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puffah View Post
    Let's just hope Blizz doesnt nerf based on experiences in dungeons. Heroics are crazy, but there's not that much of a difference in good mythic groups
    Not to mention heroics and basic level mythics are not the greatest place to estimate the strength of a class as some have significant ramp up times (like shadow priests) once we get raids and mythic + I think the damage numbers will start to flatten out a bit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hashcrypt View Post
    It's honestly surprising to me that people are still shocked when Rogues are revealed to be a tier 1 dps.

They always have been, and they always will be.
    Not at the start of expansions... Rogues used to always struggle at start of expansions (I still remember WotLK, Cata and MoP in the back of my mind just how terrible Rogues started off and were basicly not taken to raids by high end guilds). Yes Legion seems to be an exception this time around.
    If there is any change they'd need to do, imo its Roll the Bones giving 1, 2 or 3 buffs max.

Deleted
    "QQ nerf Outlaw".... meanwhile Havoc DHs, Enha Shamans

Quote Originally Posted by Paincake View Post
    Not at the start of expansions... Rogues used to always struggle at start of expansions (I still remember WotLK, Cata and MoP in the back of my mind just how terrible Rogues started off and were basicly not taken to raids by high end guilds). Yes Legion seems to be an exception this time around.
    If there is any change they'd need to do, imo its Roll the Bones giving 1, 2 or 3 buffs max.
    bad decision. lets say it always give 3 buffs out of possible 6. I could live with that. If u dont like ur current 3 then u reroll. I love the current mechanic tho. I cant but smile when 6 icons pop on my WA =)

Deleted
    Got a question regarding the opener, how do you reroll your buffs? I currently always reroll until I get 2+ buffs and I am not sure if this is correct since I am loosing a lot during the artifact proc. Is it not better to just keep the initial buff and spam saber slash/run through until the artifact proc expires regardless of the buff?

Quote Originally Posted by Synteximus View Post
    Got a question regarding the opener, how do you reroll your buffs? I currently always reroll until I get 2+ buffs and I am not sure if this is correct since I am loosing a lot during the artifact proc. Is it not better to just keep the initial buff and spam saber slash/run through until the artifact proc expires regardless of the buff?
    No, because getting 2+ buffs is better than using Run Through.

Personally for dungeons I'm rolling for 2+ or sharks, since it's not a significant sustained damage loss and keeping a solo sharks is more immediate damage for short-lived enemies.

Just don't get too upset when your spec gets balanced.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

Deleted
    If outlaw gets a nerf then DH's should too as they are pretty on par with outlaw right now in mythic dungeons. My mythic dungeon group consists of a DH, rogue, 2 x druid, and either another DH or monk. Hell, come to think of it the WW monk is pretty crazy too.

Deleted
    Be way too early to nerf.

To echo other posters, these very short fights in dungeons are not a good measure of dps. The outlaw rogue can really slow down after the Adrenaline Rush/Artifact Ability window. But after that window, bosses are often very much dead.

also i took a glimpse on Emerald Nightmare drops and they have 0 versatility on them (which is our goto stat atm). I am like wtf. All pieces got a weird combination of haste crit mastery and stacking crit+mastery is bad for Outlaw isnt it. So now ppl got the impression that Outlaw is OP, they dont know or give a fuck that 400k burst is a combination of CDs plus lucky RtB proc. And what the class gets in the end? nerf and poor stat-itemised loot table. Needless to say they did nerf Outlaw already. My head is about to blow up cus i cant follow this upside down logic.

I doubt any nerfs and buffs are coming until 7.1

I don't play rogue, asking for my guildfriend

Is stat priority for outlaw really Versa > Crit > Mastery > Haste?

He just switched from a lot of haste to a lot of versatiltiy and complains that he lost DPS. He had 21% haste, now he has 10%. Got few more % of versatility instead, though. How is it possible that he lost DPS? Or is he overexaggareting?

If you wish help please ^^
    Last edited by Wenoxar; 2016-09-05 at 06:14 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenoxar View Post
    I don't play rogue, asking for my guildfriend

Is stat priority for outlaw really Versa > Crit > Mastery > Haste?

He just switched from a lot of haste to a lot of versatiltiy and complains that he lost DPS. How is it possible?

If you wish help please ^^
    icyveins have haste as low priority

askmrrobot have haste as second highest

idk man

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Snowflakesz View Post
    Just don't get too upset when your spec gets balanced.
    how is outlaw not balanced?

we have rly good burst so dungeons where the fight barely last 2 minutes we will likely top the meters because of it
    any longer sustain fight we won't top dps meters
    outlaw is fine, we have decent aoe but other classes can do better, we have decent ST but other classes can do better. All outlaw rly has going for them is their burst with 2+ buff roll, AR and DB (maybe a second AR if true bearing on first burst) after that it slows down a ton.
    Last edited by mmocc06943eaac; 2016-09-05 at 06:20 PM.

Deleted
    Instead of nerfs i'd like to see minor buffs to assassination. According to simcraft, Outlaw is currently in the top group with feral and arms, so it's strong but not broken.
    If Assassination were to catch up it would leave rogues with a real choice between reliable strong ST and 2/3-target cleav or a more volatile spec with higher upside and better short-term aoe.

The only thing that's really pissing me off about the current Outlaw balancing is the 8% RT damage per point on Fate's Thirst. Today i had to sim my character to determine wether or not i should downgrade my weapon by 6 ilvls just for the trait (i should), such a scenario shouldnt occur normally.

Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post

how is outlaw not balanced?

we have rly good burst so dungeons where the fight barely last 2 minutes we will likely top the meters because of it
    any longer sustain fight we won't top dps meters
    outlaw is fine, we have decent aoe but other classes can do better, we have decent ST but other classes can do better. All outlaw rly has going for them is their burst with 2+ buff roll, AR and DB (maybe a second AR if true bearing on first burst) after that it slows down a ton.
    I had 3 buffs and used curse+AR and landed on 590k dmg on a pack that lasted about 20 sec.. The monk did 1.7 million dmg with same ilvl. Its not that good

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    I had 3 buffs and used curse+AR and landed on 590k dmg on a pack that lasted about 20 sec.. The monk did 1.7 million dmg with same ilvl. Its not that good
    You should have done way more than 590k dmg in 20 seconds if you had 3+ buffs plus curse/AR. Either you're shitting on your rotation or the time/damage numbers you listed is wrong.

My run through crits for 400-500k~. That's just 1 ability.

Unless you meant dps, then there's no way monk did 1.7m over a period of 20 seconds, maybe with touch of death but then its just skewed numbers and not what he can actually continue to put out.

I think he meant dps not total dmg.

Even if he did, 1.7m dps over 20 entire seconds is insane and impossoble. If you're doing that much the mobs would have been dead in 3 seconds, not 20. It's straight up a overexaggeration, or bug. I was told touch of the void tendrils is doing insane dmg right now so maybe the monk used that and did 1.7m. I haven't used it myself to see how much dmg it does.

Deleted
    A sustained 1.7 mil would too much indeed. My guess is that's where it peaked and then started falling off rapidly after that but the average dps was still carried hard by the initial burst of huge numbers.

Leveling my rogue atm and I gotta say that gameplay can be very frustrating at times.

I feel energy starved constantly. Always auto attacking and slowly building cps.

And those earned cps go almost exclusively towards RtB. Usually takes me 4 or 5 attempts before I hit on 2 or 3 buffs.

Is this the norm for Outlaw? Yea things go fast when I pop cool downs, but outside of that the rotation is just slow and clunky.

I'm about 99% sure that I'm doing something wrong, but j just don't know what.

Can tell you that spending the first 20 seconds of a boss doing RtBs basically auto attacking the whole time.

Is there a good vid out there that I can review in order to fix some of my issues with Outlaw?