Page 21 of 113 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    does it show any source for him when he views his TF skin in the order hall artifact forge ?
    The other specs don't show a source either, so I wouldn't think so

If it is Legit and he is trolling us with the bug, he has the highmountain achivment and done nefarions lair. There is a amulet seller in our class hall called griftah, maybe you have to wear one of those amulet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was thinking about the necklace vendor, too. He sells the silly white amulets, like the one that lets you swim, one that lets you jump, etc. He does however sell one called Problem Solving Pendant for 80g. I dunno, it's probably just trash like it always was.
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzalix View Post
    Was thinking about the necklace vendor, too. He sells the silly white amulets, like the one that lets you swim, one that lets you jump, etc. He does however sell one called Problem Solving Pendant for 80g. I dunno, it's probably just trash like it always was.
    Yeah. This is grasping for straws. He has been in the game since BC. He is just in the class hall because he is a rogue.

Deleted
    This amulet seller isnt he an old seller from old dalaran? oO

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chucky2910 View Post
    This amulet seller isnt he an old seller from old dalaran? oO
    I don't remember him being there.

I know for sure, he is in the lower city in Shattrath and he was the guy that came when you whistled in WoD, giving you dingy coins.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    The only reason it was used on tanks was because of its procc making it easier to aoe tank.

If it had dropped today it would have been a dps weapon. People just arent as retarded today
    Actually, the only reason tanks used it was because it was the best tanking weapon at the time in more ways then one.
    In Vanilla it had the highest TPS of any tank weapon, cos the proc actually generated a lot of threat, even in BC it was on par with the t1 raiding weapons you could get in TPS, and those weapons did way more DPS.
    Secondly, the proc reduces attack speed with 20%, which obviously results in less damage, so it made more sense to give it to a main tank, who would attend almost all the raids, instead of a more easily replaced DPS (rogue).

But enough sidetracking now, I don't even play a rogue but I must know how to get this skin! I must agree with previous posters that I love the fact that threads like this exists again is awesome. Lets hope it reaches Vanilla Ashbringer levels!

Well the GM said the skin is in the game now, you have to do alot of stuff to get it. The previous gm said it was a puzzle. Its clearly not a dungeon drop that triggers it, which means its in broken isles. Which means straws are good cause no one has found it yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by superking View Post
    Secondly, the proc reduces attack speed with 20%, which obviously results in less damage, so it made more sense to give it to a main tank, who would attend almost all the raids, instead of a more easily replaced DPS (rogue).
    Rogues weren't easily replaced back then. They were the only class with true sustained damage - they couln't go OOM

Deleted
    Thinking pirat-y there is the plank in our Order Hall. Could be some sort obscure pointer towards a shipwreck or something (maybe even a floating the dutchman type ship). Has anyone tried gliding straight out from it? I tried dropping down and searching the ocean floor underneath it - to no avail, but I haven't tried gliding out from it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by superking View Post
    Actually, the only reason tanks used it was because it was the best tanking weapon at the time in more ways then one.
    In Vanilla it had the highest TPS of any tank weapon, cos the proc actually generated a lot of threat, even in BC it was on par with the t1 raiding weapons you could get in TPS, and those weapons did way more DPS.

But enough sidetracking now, I don't even play a rogue but I must know how to get this skin! I must agree with previous posters that I love the fact that threads like this exists again is awesome. Lets hope it reaches Vanilla Ashbringer levels!
    I mean no offence to you but thats exactly what i said. I just didnt need to do the long explanation.

Anyone wielding that weapon would give its attack speed debuff to the target rendering your point moot.

Single target threat wasnt a problem even in vanilla if you knew what you where doing. It should have always gone to a dps. Today it would have.

Anyone tried using Bribe on every Highmountain NPC?

That may sounds stupid, but the guy has the appearance and Neltharion Lair+Highmountain done.

I was thinking about using Bribe or something on the NPCs near the Neltharion Lair in Highmountain, or maybe in the instance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drpizka View Post
    Rogues weren't easily replaced back then. They were the only class with true sustained damage - they couln't go OOM
    Warriors says hello, but same argument really

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post

That may sounds stupid, but the guy has the appearance and Neltharion Lair+Highmountain done.

I was thinking about using Bribe or something on the NPCs near the Neltharion Lair in Highmountain, or maybe in the instance.
    Make no sense because bribe have a 30 min cooldown, do you want to do that weeks over weeks?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post

He doesn't have the achievement that he found a hidden skin, so I buy the story of a buggy forge right now. I wouldn't take anything he has done as a clue to how we can unlock it.

Deleted
    Maybe we need to be drunk af to see something from the plank. Or dead. Being drunk af makes a bit more sense tho.

10+ Year Old Account
    Warriors says hello, but same argument really
    Warriors were crap on PVE on vanilla , Arms was powerful on PVP, but no warrior spec could reach the DPS of a combat rogue on PVE

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drpizka View Post
    Warriors were crap on PVE on vanilla , Arms was powerful on PVP, but no warrior spec could reach the DPS of a combat rogue on PVE
    I'm not gonna go into an argument about this save to say that warriors and rogues where the two top dps in any meaningful content in vanilla(aq40+).

And obviously i'm not talking arms here.

Back then once you hit a certain crit treshold the non mana melees started scaling out of control. Especially warriors due to infinite rage from crits

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can we stop derailing the thread with epeen arguments about what class was better 11 years ago?

Deleted
    I'm not gonna go into an argument about this save to say that warriors and rogues where the two top dps in any meaningful content in vanilla(aq40+).

And obviously i'm not talking arms here.

Back then once you hit a certain crit treshold the non mana melees started scaling out of control. Especially warriors due to infinite rage from crits

That is correct.

However, rogues had one decent advantage over them, especially for horde faction. Vanish. Dat threat management, man!