Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiino View Post
    reroll rogue then
    Oh get off your low horse you troll.

No one is saying you have to play the no-rush playstyle if you don't like it...they are just saying they'd like options.

Options do not have any negative effect on how you play your game.

Quote Originally Posted by jayinjersey View Post
    Oh get off your low horse you troll.

No one is saying you have to play the no-rush playstyle if you don't like it...they are just saying they'd like options.

Options do not have any negative effect on how you play your game.
    Exactly. If you want to go ninja weeb robot and flip around like you've got a ghost pepper shoved up your butthole that's totally fine. But don't force me to shove one up MY butthole just to be competitive with you.

If you hate rotationally repositioning, you really should reroll. Not trolling when I say that. The odds of Blizzard making the changes we both want, to allow players to opt-out of using Fel Rush rotationally, are slim indeed.

That said, continuing to offer negative feedback is the only way that unlikely event will come to be. So keep on truckin', I know I will. I'm comfortable doing that, because Havoc is not my main.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    It might have something to do with his Heroes of the Storm iteration. His W is kind of like Fel Rush.
    Ah, that could very well be. I wouldn't know, as I never played it.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    I don't think the chances are slim at all. In fact I think it's one of the most obvious changes/adjustments that needs to be made. I'd be happy enough if I didn't have to use it on single target, but it remained good as soon as you're fighting 2+ targets.

I would highly advice people to reroll rogues to never be obligated to charge or turn their camera on, Shadowstep is love, shadowstep is life.
    Sadly, I can see that every single person in that thread who calls for changes won't main raid DH or raids on the difficulty level where 7.0.3 warlock considered a DPS class Kappa. Because the ones who really understand how much DPS smart momentum combo can give, will not complain ever.

To be on topic
    I just can't get behind fel rushing on rotation-reroll rogue or feral kitty
    I want options for Fel Rush-Rerolling is the best option, mobility is the king of this class, otherwise wait for 1-2 more weeks for your Golden Trait on EyeBeam and use it brainlessly on single target, 15 stacks should compensate for FR(no they won't)
    Illidan in WC3 was not Fel Rushing anywhere-Illidan in WC3 had blink, which haven't showed up in WoW for obvious reasons on melee class, also Illi was ranged class for 60 seconds when he wanted to, and fel rush makes you ranged for 1 GCD if you are playing versus small hitbox model, and you would have a less than 5% dps loss in autoattacks, and gain much more in Bloodlet ticks while running back, and if you are unable to maintain yourself with mouse turning and you are flying away from the big model, go play tank.

Important edit- I am no way toxic at all, but this thread is example when 5 people who are okay with FR are trying to explain to a single person 5 solutions, and people are not answering but keeping their negative attitude. And there are several examples in this thread.
    Last edited by Minoan; 2016-09-08 at 01:00 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drye View Post
    It forces you to double tap. that's it. It's a great change.
    Quote Originally Posted by veiledy0 View Post
    It's just so you can say you tapped something twice that day.

Your post wasn't toxic until you started talking about people crying. Using language like that is the very definition of toxicity.

Well, the bit about warlocks and Kappa may have been offensive, but it wasn't clear what you're talking about so I disregarded it.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Minoan View Post
    Important edit- I am no way toxic at all, but this thread is example when 5 people who are okay with FR are trying to explain to a single person 5 solutions, and he keeps crying like there is no tomorrow. And there are several examples in this thread.
    Your post is the definition of toxic. It reeks of superiority with you acting like you're better than everyone else. A bunch of you just keep repeating "reroll if you don't like it" over and over, which is insulting and rude. If people just quit instead of asking for reasonable choices and changes, nothing gets done.
    Last edited by Beace; 2016-09-08 at 12:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    Your post wasn't toxic until you started talking about people crying. Using language like that is the very definition of toxicity.

Well, the bit about warlocks and Kappa may have been offensive, but it wasn't clear what you're talking about so I disregarded it.
    I was talking, dear sir, about warlocks being the decent on 3+ patchwerk simcraft only. A tragedy of the class we inherited metamorphosis. I will edit words on original post, I apologise.

Quote Originally Posted by Beace View Post
    Your post is the definition of toxic. It reeks of superiority with you acting like you're better than everyone else. A bunch of you just keep repeating "reroll if you don't like it" over and over, which is insulting and rude. If people just quit instead of asking for reasonable choices and changes, nothing gets done.
    You unhappy people asked reasonable questions and you got reasonable answers. You don't want to listen to them and repeat your complains! Talking about choices you want - 2 charges of Fel Rush is basically a Go-To signal from Blizz. If 2nd charge was given via Fel Mastery talent, everything would be negotiable.

You can charge easily through Big models, through mobs, and lose nothing. You don't want want to charge through small model for DPS increase-you don't, lose some DPS and burst with Meta and Momentum. Choices in Talents? Well, First blood is an option, for PVP especially, for wrecking 5man trash. Nemesis is a choice. Demonic is the choice for those who want EB instead of Charge behind.
    I gave the options people already given, maybe some extra, let's go on changes, and that will sound toxic for you, but that's sad reality.
    DH won't have changes to FR for 3 reasons, solid as stone and rude for your gentle eyes(sorry, I forgot you are blind)

1)Everything Works fine number-wise and we are intended to have this playstyle. Look at Illidan from HotS and see that this is modern vision of Illidan, this is what he is in 2015+ and this is what Blizzard wants us to have in our toolbox as his heir. And try HotS out, it's not complicated, yet Illidan is complicated, hard hero, because he requires smart positioning. You can think about smart positioning in WoW too. Mobility is our surviability and Dps, bread and butter, that was explained earlier why you are not decreasing your surviability with Momentum, so I won't waste my time on it.

2)You do not deserve it because (you were not prepared to play Illidari I would say and get a permaban, so I will leave that joke until then) there are too many classes who deserve it more. Blizzard clearly rushed class modeling. I am not talking about talent-dependant classes like Elemental Shamans, who needs to go either full AoE in stats and talents, or ST with same changes, I am talking about classes who are clearly staying on the bottom with iLvl increase, such are warlocks with not working at all artifact(fun fact is that it was working on beta!), and other 2 specs of warlocks, 2 out of 2 priest specs underperforming in all scenarios(not just 840 mythics), and Fel Rush into disconnects, Order Hall quest chains not giving quests halfway through. DH is okay on ST, Shines on Cleave and Good in AoE, and only 1 out of 7 cloth specs can say the same about their class. Only 2 plate specs(Unholy and Arms), only 3 leather specs(2 of rogue and WW monk), others are not just left without something for spec flavor-they are simply dead number-wise.

3)Your words are meaningless here, but let's spectate official forum thread http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749175838 and see, by the discussion and amount of most "thumbed up" posts, that people are supporting Fel Rush, making Illidan great again. US class forum is the only place where masses of people can make a change.
    Okay, I am done with memes, and if you are still thinking that I am toxic, re-read my 1st point on changes several times.
    Last edited by Minoan; 2016-09-08 at 01:04 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Minoan View Post
    Illidan in WC3 was not Fel Rushing anywhere[/B]-Illidan in WC3 had blink, which haven't showed up in WoW for obvious reasons on melee class,
    Im not judging your points, but Illidan didn't have blink in WC3, he had mana burn, evasion, and immolation. Just wanted to point out.

Quote Originally Posted by iTei View Post
    Im not judging your points, but Illidan didn't have blink in WC3, he had mana burn, evasion, and immolation. Just wanted to point out.
    I guess too much DotA 10 years ago clouded my mind then, thanks for fixing that

To think that the thread i made when i lacked sleep and had just got spanked by a low level DH as soon as i hit 110 is still ongoing :P

Quote Originally Posted by iTei View Post
    Oh my god I'd kill for mana burn. Don't get me wrong, I love having an interrupt that gives me my resource, but jesus I'd love mana burn. Part of the reason I liked DK so much in wrath was because I felt like an anti-caster in BG's, it was great and I loved just hunting for them. They can no longer do that as well as they used to be able to, and I'd just love to have that feeling again.

Fulfills class fantasy.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taygai View Post
    Oh my god I'd kill for mana burn. Don't get me wrong, I love having an interrupt that gives me my resource, but jesus I'd love mana burn. Part of the reason I liked DK so much in wrath was because I felt like an anti-caster in BG's, it was great and I loved just hunting for them. They can no longer do that as well as they used to be able to, and I'd just love to have that feeling again.
    ikr, they used to have mana burn for priest, but they removed all the mana-burn-like ability later.

Deleted
    I actually kinda like it.

It's pretty weird at first but I don't mind it at all, it's pretty fun.

Though some bosses have very tiny hitboxes and that kinda sucks.

Deleted
    I used to hate it at first, but now I'm used to it and kinda enjoys it.

Except on bosses like Wrath of Azshara and other alike with a hole below the boss..

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketsauce View Post
    Exactly. If you want to go ninja weeb robot and flip around like you've got a ghost pepper shoved up your butthole that's totally fine. But don't force me to shove one up MY butthole just to be competitive with you.

And don't roll a demonology warlock and then piss and moan about how much you hate pets. Or shit a brick because rogues use energy and you want to be a rogue and hate energy/CP.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

A harder rotation should net more dps. How much less dps you should do with fel rush alternatives can be argued. For rogues using SnD is a 15% dps loss so maybe this should be n that ballpark.

In my opinion they should both be 5%.
    "I pulled up to moonglade about 7 or 8
    and yelled to the trainer "yo resto cya."
    Looked at my talent tree, i was finally there.
    To go to Karazhan and tank in dire bear."
    -Yarma

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketsauce View Post
    I don't like being pigeonholed into a play style via talents that I dislike. I gave plenty of feedback in alpha and beta on the subject but clearly they want DH players to be annoyed to hell when playing.

This isn't Overwatch and I'm not playing the Genji class.
    So... You played DH during alpha/beta, did not enjoy the playstyle and still you are playing a DH? Damn, the "me wanna be illidan but me don't like the gameplay" is strong within this one.