Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    I see several UI things that should be addressed but overall very good first pass.

This app might be the most awesome thing Blizzard has ever done. FINALLY, I can do WoW stuff when I'm at work!!!

This is fantastic app, so useful when RL dictates you can't spend 24hrs a day on WOW preparing for raids.
    Something good out of the mobile developers.
    Using on OnePlus3 and smooth as hell

Really nice app! There are some bugs (at least for me) on the iOS version though. It keeps spamming me that I have missions completed even though they aren't completed yet and the researches does the same thing. A bit annoying but I'm fine with it since I check the app manually anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    If only this came out for WOD

10+ Year Old Account
    The app is extremely useful. Not having to go to the Order Hall to deal with sending your followers out is very convenient. Kind of wish that they did the same thing with the Garrison followers, because then I could get some decent advantages from it without having to teleport there everytime.

How do I change the iOS' App language?
    I play wow with the english client and those german translations confuse me.

Works fine on my phone. Enjoyed being able to quickly reset stuff while kids got ready for school. And now I can keep my followers busy while I'm at work. Legion just keeps getting better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Couple years behind and eager to copycat. Good to see Blizzard is still Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Ehuehuecopter View Post
    Why continue this kind of life? Kill yourself, go in the helmheim and battle helya.

Maybe you will find some kind of pleasure
    Been thinking about it.

Quote Originally Posted by elvor0 View Post
    Do you also question who uses a TV and drives a car rather than deploying a bespoke horse and carriage?

Ah yes, I'm sure all that power user knowledge goes to good use on the incredibly closed system Apple has running. What exactly do you think a power user is exactly? And I think you've confused "poor" with "not gullible". I wouldn't pay 3x the price for a locked down, less versatile version of something I wanted even if I were rich enough to afford it.

And you clearly don't even know how to compare Linux to Mac actually if you're using "power user" to compare them in the same sentence.
    Someday if you get a good paying job you will understand.

Deleted
    Highest character list is 47.....

Quote Originally Posted by teddabear View Post
    Someday if you get a good paying job you will understand.
    Nice ad hominem there bud, but what does that have to do with anything? Stop waving your"look how much money I've spent on my machine" e-peen around and come back with an actual argument.

Don't give me that, I know how the IT sector works, Macs are not terribly prevalent, or desired in most areas, or are you /actually/ arguing that Macs have access to all the advanced features of Linux? or that they have a prevalent use in high level IT fields? Never mind that Macs by their very design are inflexible and closed source, which is the anti-thesis of being a power user.
    Last edited by elvor0; 2016-09-10 at 08:08 AM.

It's simple. Macs are more trouble free and you can access Linux at will. Good paying IT jobs require fairly frequent use of
    Linux. Most of the virtualization solutions that aren't Hyper-V use Linux. Most storage solutions utilize Linux. Apps that include a built in web server always use Apache. People with those jobs don't have the time or inclination to mess around with some barely useful app that takes a lot of tweaking. When they are at work they are working and when they aren't they are doing something truly relaxing. Even if it's mindlessly killing mobs in WoW for an hour while they de-stress. Personally I have 10 PCs and 3 Macs because I am heavily focused on Windows Server but IT people with similar experience who's focus is with a different vendor always use Macs.

Your mistake was focusing on what companies buy for their peons instead of what the experts use.

wonder when there will be an update / renew off the armory app

Quote Originally Posted by eentje View Post
    Holy necro batman

10+ Year Old Account
    They have already made updates and improvements

Deleted
    For the past month, the Legion APP has not worked for me (Europe). I tried reinstall, move to SD card, swap region, but no avail.

I tweeted Blizzard CS several times but they are ignoring the issue. Some days ago, I removed the APP from my phone. I wish they fix this soon.

Necromancer now LIVE in Diablo III! Err... MMOC!