Page 42 of 113 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Acaius View Post
    All that does is give you a crit bonus when in stealth.
    What if you target a trigger mob with him while stealthed. You never know.

I cant seem to get this 'hammer' to drop

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not a big rogue player but I love lore. Has anyone tried pickpocketing the last boss in neltharions lair and second it might just be a low %drop front vault/neltharions lair and Eoa because those dungeons are the closet to involving elements.

Also one of the most loyal members of ragnaros is locked in vaults, maybe pay him a visit.

Hey guy a few of us have a Curse channel going whilst we try figure this out, follow the link to join: https://curse.com/invite/3N9WxEMlwUejhuGqYpie8Q
    Last edited by Valiris; 2016-09-09 at 05:21 AM.

I'm going to laugh so hard when it turns out to be a drop from a raid or world boss after all this paranoia and wild theories.
    I like ponies and I really don't care what you have to say about that.

Deleted
    Would be far more fun if you had to drink rum and talk to pirates or anything like that

I don't think it's been brought up and it's kind of a random thought, but what about getting the achievements for treasure finding as a potential unlock? Dreadblades are pirate themed, and pirates love them some treasure.

It feels like people will still be searching 1.5 years later from now and Blizzard will be laughing their asses off in their fancy offices

Bet it drops from like Nithogg or something =\

Dont know IF This Will help, but while doing the shaman classcampain, theres a quests where you loot "broken thunderfury" in azhuna.. Its in a cave in the legion part (southeast)

Infracted. Don't beat the dead horse again.
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2016-09-09 at 06:49 AM.

Soooooooo found these three dead vykrul ? http://imgur.com/Y0zWWsX

But nothing of importance besides there being a shit ton of charged knifefish around there

http://imgur.com/a/ACu66
    didnt really find anything besides charged fish

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroii View Post
    Soooooooo found these three dead vykrul ?

But nothing of importance besides there being a shit ton of charged knifefish around there
    didnt really find anything besides charged fish
    I was exploring this same section today. It's weird because that specific part of the sea is always a thunderstorm. I looked around a ton, killed a few fish and crabs, but found nothing overall. I mean obviously someone has put this stuff here, but for what reason, I can't fathom yet. For anyone else, the specific section of sea is in Aszuna off of the map, far south of murloc isle. If you swim south you will come across a bunch of broken rock isles that look like spikes, and around that area the water will turn into a thunderstorm. Below the water you will find the remains of the broken ships and dead vrykul.

Quote Originally Posted by Dasani View Post
    I'm going to laugh so hard when it turns out to be a drop from a raid or world boss after all this paranoia and wild theories.
    I'm laughing at how stupid some people are putting in 0 effort to read and check what blizzard has confirmed about the source being.

I went to Faronaar into the cave with the dwarf. He's there for me with thunderfury. I took some pictures of the way that thunderfury is pointing and also of the dwarf.

Do we know any pirate factions who wear this same armor?

imgur.com / a/wt5tP
    Last edited by Kirvin; 2016-09-09 at 05:55 AM.

I have all the "Treasures of" achievements for Legion, doesn't seem to have done anything though

Quote Originally Posted by Kirvin View Post
    I'm laughing at how stupid some people are putting in 0 effort to read and check what blizzard has confirmed about the source being.

I went to Faronaar into the cave with the dwarf. He's there for me with thunderfury. I took some pictures of the way that thunderfury is pointing and also of the dwarf.

Do we know any pirate factions who wear this same armor?

imgur.com / a/wt5tP
    That is warrior Tier 1 from MC, same place the original quest items for Thunderfury dropped from.

Quote Originally Posted by fcc View Post
    That is warrior Tier 1 from MC, same place the original quest items for Thunderfury dropped from.
    I'm wondering now if there are pirate NPCs or something in the Broken Isles that are wearing recolored T1 armor like that.

I think the focus should now be raiding developers twitter feeds spamming them till they answer if this shit is even in game yet. Game masters don't know anything except copy and paste macro's

Just a random thought... anyone tried using the "Detection" ability to look around the shaman thunderfury quest?

edit: nothing =/
    Last edited by Replica; 2016-09-09 at 06:37 AM.
    i7-6700k @ 4.4ghz \ EVGA GTX 1080 FTW \ MSI z170a Carbon \ corsair hx 850 mod \ 16gb savage 2666 \ 4tb raid 1 wd black \ 256gb 600p m.2pcie
    HakudoshiFarsaj

Deleted
    wowheadcom/quest=44396/tracking-quest-thunderaans-enemies-1
    There are four of these.
    Can people try
    /dump IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(44396)
    /dump IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(44397)
    /dump IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(44398)
    /dump IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(44399)

And get their shaman friends to do the same so we can see if its to do with them or us.

Deleted
    Just thinking out loud. Recently 10 hidden caves were discoverd to summon a worldboss. Perhaps these maps on ships ( pictures were posted in this forum before) show areas for something like a cave in this area ... would be pirate themed. Did someone check this map already? Havent read it.