Quote Originally Posted by Sinnthetic View Post
    I'm completely lost on how to do AoE guys, running SS? when to cleave / ww? I get the single target portion of FR, but AoE giving me a really hard time.
    If you really want to do well with AOE then you should probably go Fury for it. Cleave/WW does atrocious damage, maybe it gets better as our gear scales/we get the legendary belt, but atm it's pure trash unless you're on like 15+ mobs.

I do Fury on trash/AOE fights and Arms on ST. My first trash pull though I go arms because I can do like 1m DPS with Bladestorm + Battle Cry + Warbreaker :P.

Blood of Zakajz made me top every dmg meter! Can't wait to get my third relic. Sometimes you can ST-burst for like 600-700k!

Finally got my third relic slot this morning weapon is 876

Deleted
    how's this trinket for arms? can't find a sim for him

http://www.wowhead.com/item=135702/v...nia-of-victory

mine is 850, it has 55 icd If I remember well

Does the relic gets attuned to your current spec? (Not loot spec)

I've been tanking heroics and mythics as prot with loot spec set to arms and I droped some relics, but they were attuned for the protection artifact.

Quote Originally Posted by tonysniper View Post
    Does the relic gets attuned to your current spec? (Not loot spec)

I've been tanking heroics and mythics as prot with loot spec set to arms and I droped some relics, but they were attuned for the protection artifact.
    A relic is not atuned to a spec, it is attuned to a type of relic slot. And yes it is linked to loot spec like any other loot.

Deleted
    Hey guys, I'm getting my third relic slot tonight, and I've a question: I've two shadow relics atm a 840 one whith a bad trait and a 825 one with exploit the weakness. With which one should I go ?

Quote Originally Posted by nomek View Post
    Hey guys, I'm getting my third relic slot tonight, and I've a question: I've two shadow relics atm a 840 one whith a bad trait and a 825 one with exploit the weakness. With which one should I go ?
    Relic ilvl is much more important, especially if its 15 levels up.

Guys i'm sorry I don't have time to go over all the pages for the rotation.

Can someone give me 2 second cliff notes on the arms rotation? Is Icy Veins correct?

I have not played arms in years, about to level my Warrior.

Icy-veins rotation is correct. And you have to play FR build if you want to deal best possible dps on warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    Icy-veins rotation is correct. And you have to play FR build if you want to deal best possible dps on warrior.
    I did go through some pages and saw a reference to the wowhead guide. I checked that out to explain FR. I get it now. Only thing I dont get is spamstring. Spam it during deadly calm?

Yes. In short, Hamstring costs 10 rage and also procs Tactician so there is no reason not to spam it during Deadly Calm's Battle Cry for free. But it's not that big of a damage boost, very few per cents at best.

Quote Originally Posted by Xelly View Post
    A relic is not atuned to a spec, it is attuned to a type of relic slot. And yes it is linked to loot spec like any other loot.
    Wait wait. You can make sure that the drops you get are specified for one of your specs but you can be any spec? Can you tell me how to do that!? I want to do Fury and Protection while I get all my loot for Arms. Would this also affect the legendary drop? I want Legendary Arms gear first before anything else.

--

Also, this is what I've been doing lately. Sometimes I get too many Colossus Smash procs in a row so what I decided to do is if my Shattered Defenses is up then I would hit MS even if CS is up. Once MS is done, then I would go back and do CS again so I can have another Shattered Defenses proc. That way I can benefit from the 30% increased to Crit/Damage. I mean, why would you want to do another CS when you already have Shattered Defenses? Like, I get a proc for CS/MS so I hit CS first, then I get another CS/MS proc so I would use MS for my second global CD so I don't waste that Shattered Defenses then I would hit CS again. MS would be on CD until another proc comes or it comes off of its CD. In-between, I do use FR when I have enough rage to use it for.

--

Few posts back people have been saying they save up their FR/MS until 3 stacks of FR. I've been keeping MS on CD if CS/WB is not up. And I try not to have more than 50-60 rage in my pool without putting it in FR because that would be wasted rage if I do a white crit (gives 45-50 rage from those white crits). The only delay I would do for MS is when WB/Berserker is about to come off of CD so I would stack FR to 3 then I'd use them all up with WB/Zerker. But I also try to make it around 2-4 second delay maximum when I begin to delay MS and up until I hit WB/Zerker.

My last question is should I use CS/Zerker first then MS then WB right after or do I have to hold on to WB until CS CD is gone? I use WB and Zerker together so both can come up from their CD at the same time.
    Last edited by Tatsujin; 2016-09-09 at 04:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bethrezen View Post
    How can you be surprised?... And just wait until you're able to stack it with sharpen blade and other cool downs.
    Echo slam is a lot better. But it was allegedly just nerfed last night, haven't been able to log in and see though.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatsujin View Post
    Wait wait. You can make sure that the drops you get are specified for one of your specs but you can be any spec? Can you tell me how to do that!? I want to do Fury and Protection while I get all my loot for Arms. Would this also affect the legendary drop? I want Legendary Arms gear first before anything else.
    Elv UI makes it easy for me so I'm not 100% the way to do it without, but I'm pretty you just right click your name plate and change the loot spec from there. And yes, it should affect the legendary drop as well.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

Could someone link an arms artifact path?

Honestly, I thought that MS at any time its up > FR, but I just simmed stacking FRx3 before the MS (even if its up) and I got a ~3% dps increase and slightly better damage/rage ratio. Shouldn't we just stack FR? I'm very surprised.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    Honestly, I thought that MS at any time its up > FR, but I just simmed stacking FRx3 before the MS (even if its up) and I got a ~3% dps increase and slightly better damage/rage ratio. Shouldn't we just stack FR? I'm very surprised.
    Yeah--new maths says to do this. Only MS if 3 stacks.

Deleted
    Whats our opener then?
    And please m8 - can we have some SimC for relics - with ilvl and treaths?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Todu View Post
    Whats our opener then?
    And please m8 - can we have some SimC for relics - with ilvl and treaths?
    There are a few ideas on the opener, and I don't think any of them provide a significant advantage that I have seen. In general, personally, and I hope someone says they have a way that smokes this one...because I'm not perfect...:

BC > CS > Slam > Slam > MS ...while spamming hamstring/FR
    conversely, and I hope to see some input on this idea...
    wait for 2 stacks of FR...BC > CS > MS > slam > slam > MS while spamming both hamstring and FR