Quote Originally Posted by Hurkov View Post
    I don't really think the runes look like the ones in the map at all.
    Kinda do if you re arrange em a small bit.

Deleted
    If people really wanna contribute to this mystery, they need to run all over Broken Isles, talking to everyone, examining everything and exploring everywhere.

You can't use the descriptions of the appearance as some sort of indicator, because we literally wouldn't know what it even looked like, let alone what the item that unlocks it has for flavor text, without WoWhead. I'm pretty confident Blizzard wouldn't design the puzzle that you need to datamine gamefiles to solve with no real natural flow.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiru View Post
    If people really wanna contribute to this mystery, they need to run all over Broken Isles, talking to everyone, examining everything and exploring everywhere.

You can't use the descriptions of the appearance as some sort of indicator, because we literally wouldn't know what it even looked like, let alone what the item that unlocks it has for flavor text, without WoWhead. I'm pretty confident Blizzard wouldn't design the puzzle that you need to datamine gamefiles to solve with no real natural flow.
    I disagree with this. There's even a tip in game to go check out wow fansites and forums. Blizzard are very aware of wowhead and how heavily frequented it is. I wouldn't really be surprised at all that blizzard expect us to visit wowhead, even if it is a 3rd party resource.

While I understand what you're saying, nonetheless I disagree.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mourninglori View Post
    I disagree with this. There's even a tip in game to go check out wow fansites and forums. Blizzard are very aware of wowhead and how heavily frequented it is. I wouldn't really be surprised at all that blizzard expect us to visit wowhead, even if it is a 3rd party resource.

While I understand what you're saying, nonetheless I disagree.
    That's a fair point, but I'm still almost certain the quest/puzzle/mystery/whatever will BEGIN on Broken Isles, through some sort of item, npc or hint that then could lead us off to ICC or wherever.

Deleted
    I agree to the "it starts on broken islands"-Theory, because of a simple fact- new game content is not designed, so that players run around in the old content, most of the time. Blizzard made Legion so that we can play legion, and not vanilla WoW. Yes, it is entirely possible that the "quest" will lead us to older content eventually (like icecrown mentioned in the hooks text), but it will most likely start in actual legion content.

Hey guys, I've been lurking trying to see if an idea gets a good handle on the hunt for the hidden appearances. I happened to run across something while leveling an alt that coincides similarly to being dead to do something. Spectral grog (ID 104316) has the flavour text of "Gives off an otherworldly aroma" and when drank gives you a 60min buff turning you into a ghost pirate.

Was curious on if anyone has tried the things you've been trying while dead with this buff as well?

Quote Originally Posted by rhymes4mink View Post
    Hey guys, I've been lurking trying to see if an idea gets a good handle on the hunt for the hidden appearances. I happened to run across something while leveling an alt that coincides similarly to being dead to do something. Spectral grog (ID 104316) has the flavour text of "Gives off an otherworldly aroma" and when drank gives you a 60min buff turning you into a ghost pirate.

Was curious on if anyone has tried the things you've been trying while dead with this buff as well?
    Try going to Maw of Souls with that buff

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rhymes4mink View Post

Old spell/buff from MoP. Doubt it does anything

I spent about an hour in helheim last night, and the area around the helheim portal. Dark rune casters outside Vrykul who have been dead a long time inside. But nothing though theyre big areas still has potential.

Deleted
    Has anyone gotten the chance to actually fight/interact with Fjorlag in Stormheim? He only seems to spawn for a specific world quest and I've yet to receive it myself.

/npc=94172/fallen-guardian - I also found these guys on Wowhead, but I have no idea how they're spawned or when. What seems out of the ordinary is that they're using the blood artifact's spells.

Deleted
    Fjorlag is really interesting, mainly because of four reasons

1) Same model as Marrowgar, related to bones
    2) Seems to have a low spawn rate
    3) Maybe related to a world quest? (in the same way Kosumath was a world quest)
    4) Drops an item that starts a quest that no other mob drops

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Your idea seemed like a good lead. Believe in one of the responses a gm gave that it was a puzzle. And like a puzzle you have to match pieces so it fits. Tried forming the runes to the places on the map but no luck.
    Anyone else notice how the arrows on the map point to dungeon locations?

Deleted
    Fjorlag is really interesting, mainly because of four reasons

1) Same model as Marrowgar, related to bones
    2) Seems to have a low spawn rate
    3) Maybe related to a world quest? (in the same way Kosumath was a world quest)
    4) Drops an item that starts a quest that no other mob drops
    Camping the spawn point right now!

EDIT : 1h +/- stil not spawned
    Last edited by mmocf4ced238cf; 2016-09-10 at 05:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauronus77 View Post
    Camping the spawn point right now!

EDIT : 1h +/- stil not spawned
    I think he is tied to his world quest and won't spawn when it is not active.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by braxkedren View Post
    Okay, people have mentioned the hitching post before...but does this give us mounted combat or just the ability to be mounted and gather like WoD had....because "Hitching" is a lot like "Hook" and if it allows us to fight while mounted...then maybe that is what we need to be doing....

Just seems weird to have that upgrade when the other one is such an obvious better pick....
    It gives you and "item", item has 1 hour CD then its removed. You can use it and mount one of the horsemans mounts ...
    Yes there is a possibility that this can give you a hidden skin (just one of my theories)

Meanwhile found this guy :

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...D0%BA/advanced

he has a "Earned the feat of strength Hidden Potential. 22 hours ago"

Well atm not sure for which spec ... (yeah big chance for blood but ... there is still a hope)
    Armory is "unfortunatelly" not showing the item ... only achievement ...

If there is anyone from the russian realms please try to ask him ... this information is critical!

In hope of finding something usefull I am searching the :http://www.worldofwargraphs.com/pve-...rs/deathknight

Anyone can confirm if the artifact "skins" are visible on armory webpage??? (mine is somehow not updating ....) or only the basic skin is visible ... thx
    Last edited by mmocf4ced238cf; 2016-09-10 at 06:06 PM.

I have that achievement too, Blood's is unbelievably easy to obtain. Even better its flavor text wouldn't even have indicated where it came from.

"A failed experiment in magically stealing the power from the long dead. The resulting mass twists and undulates unsettlingly."
    Can someone tell me how you would be lead to believe that comes from Withered Army Training? Something not only locked behind rep but has nothing at all to do with undead or necromancy? No bread crumbs, no rare NPC and no Scourge influence.

You just get a certain score and loot it from a box.
    Last edited by Viscereality; 2016-09-10 at 06:12 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Viscereality View Post
    I have that achievement too, Blood's is unbelievably easy to obtain.
    I cleared the scenario but did not obtain ... so its easy ... but luck is needed too

I cleared the scenario but did not obtain ... so its easy ... but luck is needed too
    So that's another strike against blizzard than who said they aren't about luck or drop rates.

My point stands, the Touch of Undeath had no bread crumbs leading up to it and was locked behind a reputation grind in addition to being either a random drop or requires a 100% clear of Withered Army Training.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Viscereality View Post
    So that's another strike against blizzard than who said they aren't about luck or drop rates.

My point stands, the Touch of Undeath had no bread crumbs leading up to it and was locked behind a reputation grind in addition to being either a random drop or requires a 100% clear of Withered Army Training.
    100% clear of Withered Army Training. is not possible, because some mobs keep respawning ...

100% clear of Withered Army Training. is not possible, because some mobs keep respawning ...
    What are you talking about? No they dont. Only the spiders respawn until you kill the spider boss. I had 52 troops by the end of it with a score of 615 and every enemy killed. I back tracked and picked up 5 large chests and completed the run and it was sitting in my final chest.