Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    Again. Watch the video. It was not a stumble. She's leaning against the post and as soon as she starts to try to walk she looks like a fucking baby giraffe taking it's first steps. She's clearly unable to stand by herself. She's unable to walk 4 feet to a van. She collapses as she tries to enter the van and needs 5 people to push her in as her feet are dragging behind her. Stumble? Jesus dude. You have to have your head pretty fucking far up Hillary's ass to call that a stumble. Or be willing to just check your objectivity at the door.
    Ever tried walking when you feel faint and/or are overwhelmed by the heat? Right, you are probably still 12, so you couldn't possibly know.

Deleted
    NNot going into Conspiracy Theory but look at this woman

http://imgur.com/nrjKtBa

Quote Originally Posted by StormiNL View Post

What about her? It's not Hillary Clinton, so I'm confused as to the point of your post.

Unless you think this is really Hillary Clinton

Quote Originally Posted by StormiNL View Post

I looked, now what?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    What about her? It's not Hillary Clinton, so I'm confused as to the point of your post.

Unless you think this is really Hillary Clinton

A stunt double! duhh

We all know Hillary is realy sick so a stunt double would fix this for her

Quote Originally Posted by Fargus View Post
    81F is hot enough to cause heat stroke?
    It is if you have a cold or something like that or are recovering from a bout of flu which seems to be the case. Also, it's quite likely that she didn't have enough water or something like that. She was back up and running a couple of hours later. If there was something serious then she wouldn't be back up and running so quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    This response makes a lot more sense after you edited out the majority of my post.
    The rest of your response is merely you moving the goalposts. Remember?

You don't know that she fainted. You see her stumble.
    Maybe it was a stumble. Maybe she was dizzy. Maybe she had heat exhaustion.
    My argument with you involves the fact that you're trying to downplay the incident by referring to it as a stumble when it is clearly ad obviously something much more serious than that. You should know better.

The rest of your response is merely you moving the goalposts. Remember?

My argument with you involves the fact that you're trying to downplay the incident by referring to it as a stumble when it is clearly ad obviously something much more serious than that. You should know better.
    My entire point is that no, its not clearly and obviously something more serious than that as there are many different possible interpretations and none of us are actual doctors who have actually examined the patient.

Your selective standard of evidence from topic to topic is tiresome.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post
    Ever tried walking when you feel faint and/or are overwhelmed by the heat? Right, you are probably still 12, so you couldn't possibly know.
    No. I'n 35. And I have fainted before. I have a scar on my head where I had to get sutured up. But you know what I didn't do? I didn't say I had a fucking stumble.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Matter View Post
    It is if you have a cold or something like that or are recovering from a bout of flu which seems to be the case. Also, it's quite likely that she didn't have enough water or something like that. She was back up and running a couple of hours later. If there was something serious then she wouldn't be back up and running so quickly.
    And heat affects everyone differently, then there's the age factor. But yes, she might have not had enough fluids in, the suit she was wearing probably aggravated it much more. The fact that she was running around fine afterwards kinda shows it was just something harmless, otherwise she would be in the hospital.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post
    What she got in there? Or did she just take a poop?

[video=youtube;YzZl9j580tM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzZl9j580tM[video]
    That is very odd, perhaps it was a metal plate in the back of the shoe to keep it rigid.
    Last edited by PC2; 2016-09-11 at 08:29 PM.

Take it easy guys. She faints 6 days after Labor Day every year.

Deleted
    No. I'n 35. And I have fainted before. I have a scar on my head where I had to get sutured up. But you know what I didn't do? I didn't say I had a fucking stumble.
    She appeared to have consciousness though, so she couldn't have fainted. If you faint you are generally unconscious for at least a few seconds. Having a stumble, or a collapse is generally when you still have consciousness, but you are too weak to walk on your own. Big difference.

Not to mention I think she literally didn't account for the step, you can tell that by the movement in how she fell, she literally stepped with her left heel on the border and that caused her (because she was feeling faint) to completely fall over.
    Last edited by mmoc925aeb179c; 2016-09-11 at 08:21 PM.

My entire point is that no, its not clearly and obviously something more serious than that as there are many different possible interpretations and none of us are actual doctors who have actually examined the patient.

Your selective standard of evidence from topic to topic is tiresome.
    Like I've told you before, I'm not surprised that you would be tired of having your lack objectivity in regards to the Clintons pointed out.

In an effort to downplay the seriousness of the incident you referred to it as a stumble. It's been pointed out to you now by several people that while there's no medical explanation currently available it was clearly more serious than a stumble. If you say that someone suffered heatstroke to the point where they can't fucking walk, that's entirely different than saying that someone stumbled. If you don't see it, that's because your unable to be objective.

Quote Originally Posted by Melkandor View Post
    Yeah I don't think she's dying but she's not a healthy old person. My grandpa is 83 and looks healthier than her and lives in Newark and is always out and about, only health problem was something to do with a shoulder blade a few years back I believe. There's a difference between a healthy old person and an unhealthy old person. We shouldn't have somebody that faints in moderately warm weather as POTUS, how will she survive on trips to Saudi Arabia in that 125-130 degree heat?
    Was your grandpa doing 250 odd campaign stops over the last year odd or however long she has been jet-setting around? Flights to numerous states, often multiple times per day?

Like I've told you before, I'm not surprised that you would be tired of having your lack objectivity in regards to the Clintons pointed out.

In an effort to downplay the seriousness of the incident you referred to it as a stumble. It's been pointed out to you now by several people that while there's no medical explanation currently available it was clearly more serious than a stumble. If you say that someone suffered heatstroke to the point where they can't fucking walk, that's entirely different than saying that someone stumbled. If you don't see it, that's because your unable to be objective.
    Its fascinating to me that you view "wait until there's like a medical report or something" as a lack of objectivity.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post
    She appeared to have consciousness though, so she couldn't have fainted. If you faint you are generally unconscious for at least a few seconds. Having a stumble, or a collapse is generally when you still have consciousness, but you are too weak to walk on your own. Big difference.
    Did I say that Hillary fainted? And the words stumble and collapse are not synonymous.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post
    What she got in there? Or did she just take a poop?

I'm struggling to see the piece of metal. And is it even metal? it could be anything depending on light reflection.

Gonna classify this video under the 'Retard conspiracies chronicles bullshit'.

7+ Year Old Account
    Amazing! she looks like she lost 200 Lbs. Minutes after *cough fainting on a 75 degree day..

*cough body double/actor. That bitch won't last till November . Despite Leftist opinion they can't suspend the election because she dies/is unfit. incoming runoff Trump and Johnson.

7+ Year Old Account
    Its fascinating to me that you view "wait until there's like a medical report or something" as a lack of objectivity.
    Given the trends of this election, it'll probably take a Wikileak to get it.