Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    See Havoc (or vengeance? I dunno one of the specs) DH, Destro lock, Frost mages, Brewmaster monks, and uh... I think there's one more.

They all require a specific perk in their order hall to receive it.
    Restor Druid

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    And I'm pretty sure it WON'T be. You know why? Because in Blizzard's philosophy every Death Knight must be able to obtain the hidden appearence. Gameplay > lore, always. If theory of Reanimation would be true, then every DK would choose that talent, effectively making the other one useless. Blizzard would never "force" the players into picking a specific perk like that.
    Brewmaster monks get theirs from a specific order hall research

Quote Originally Posted by Tauronus77 View Post
    Thats for warlocks.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

The flavour text actually should make sense as the ret paladin one does too, so does Havoc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Thats for warlocks.
    Yes I misunderstand scepter and scythe

I just want to add something someone else pointed out. Apperently the wording on the weapon in spanish is the same Word used for "Pirate Hooks" compared to the Word used for "Fishing hooks" which is different in spannish. This could be a translation-error BUT it could be a real hint towards getting the hook from a pirate somewhere which could aswell be something.
    And since I have read this thread from the start I'm fairly sure we have not discussed pirates at all. Any Pirates around Ice Crown maby

Quote Originally Posted by Baal1373 View Post
    The flavour text actually should make sense as the ret paladin one does too, so does Havoc.
    I get the Ret one but havoc? how does that make sense? I don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by exeetor View Post
    I just want to add something someone else pointed out. Apperently the wording on the weapon in spanish is the same Word used for "Pirate Hooks" compared to the Word used for "Fishing hooks" which is different in spannish. This could be a translation-error BUT it could be a real hint towards getting the hook from a pirate somewhere which could aswell be something.
    And since I have read this thread from the start I'm fairly sure we have not discussed pirates at all. Any Pirates around Ice Crown maby
    Not ice crown but could be a pirate ship, treasure, hidden chest around the coast of broken shore somewhere? or sunk even?

Also, can we get translations from all the different languages out there on the weapons. Maby there are more hints!

Hey, thats an idea!
    We were so concerned with fishing and dead people, that we simply forgot about pirates and their hooks!
    Maybe some Naga vs Pirate thing?

Lets speculate in that way a bit

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gr1mdark View Post
    Hey, thats an idea!
    We were so concerned with fishing and dead people, that we simply forgot about pirates and their hooks!
    Maybe some Naga vs Pirate thing?

Lets speculate in that way a bit
    Well I don't know if they were pirates, but when Arthas first went to Northrend, he hired mercenaries to destroy his own ships to prevent all of them from leaving, and then had all the mercenaries killed afterwards.

can someone who knows wowhead better then me do a search for all pirates added in legion? Could be intressting!

There are those cursed pirates in Stormheim.

Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    I get the Ret one but havoc? how does that make sense? I don't get it.
    Well I meant to say Vengeance, anyway, I think that the text has to have some sort of meaning. As others have said ICC is probably connected in the chain somehow. I've read the lore so far available on Apocalypse, and I'm wondering what sort of connection does the hidden appearance have with the initial artifact.

can someone who knows wowhead better then me do a search for all pirates added in legion? Could be intressting!
    I am sure there will be alot about outlaw rogue, but still, might be worth.
    Maybe some dead pirates? Would make sense

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Baal1373 View Post
    Well I meant to say Vengeance, anyway, I think that the text has to have some sort of meaning. As others have said ICC is probably connected in the chain somehow. I've read the lore so far available on Apocalypse, and I'm wondering what sort of connection does the hidden appearance have with the initial artifact.
    I am sure we will get ot ICC later. But the start isnt there for sure...

Deleted
    I think the Kvaldir in Stormheim are by far the best bet.

The curse applied by the coins is called "Curse of the Helmouth". As a foreing english speaker I got a typo searching for this in google and typed Hellmouth. I did not get any stuff WoW related but instead google handed me Buffy the Vampire Slayer DVD pictures etc.

Maybe the spanish PIRATE hook and the buffy the VAMPIRE slayer stuff are really related?
    I mean we got Vampirates in the area ffs. Why not give it a try?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tornment View Post
    The curse applied by the coins is called "Curse of the Helmouth". As a foreing english speaker I got a typo searching for this in google and typed Hellmouth. I did not get any stuff WoW related but instead google handed me Buffy the Vampire Slayer DVD pictures etc.

Maybe the spanish PIRATE hook and the buffy the VAMPIRE slayer stuff are really related?
    That's really, really far out there honestly. I doubt Blizzard was so inspired by both pirates and Buffy the Vampire Slayer at the same time to make them the main clues for finding this thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tornment View Post

haha well just by looking at the Paladin wierder things have happend!