Page 95 of 113 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiralArtKit View Post
    So... that text states that one of the bindings come from the 'Firelord's kin'. Maybe this text is refering to Nithogg the World Boss Dragon that'll be unlocked soon? Even though I'm not sure if the boss has any connection to a firelord it might make sense since Warriors need to kill certain world bosses for their hidden appearances aswell. However, assuming that's the case, where would the other one come from? If we look back what Mr. Shackles talks about he mentions that his expedition specializes in Flotsam, Jetsam and special archaeological finds. Coincidentally, if you look what other world bosses there are there's a world boss called Flotsam (with the ability Jetsam). Maybe that's some sort of hint that we'll need to kill both of these bosses for a chance to get TF?
    I dont see any current connection between Raggy and Nithogg. Expecially being kin.

Looking through all the world bosses i just dont really see any connection to raggy
    Last edited by mmocfe2bab4c21; 2016-09-13 at 03:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by karajo View Post
    http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Firelord

heres a list of named firelords, maybe 1 of them holds the first binding
    Can we get that same list for earth elementals?

Quote Originally Posted by Mairaila View Post
    Yeah, I think the first will come off an Earth elemental, then the second will be off Ash'golm. Currently camp for Hyjal Garr , but no spawn yet

Quote Originally Posted by Mairaila View Post
    There's no such list because there are no Earthen equivalent of Fire lords.

Aside from that, the majority of these listed Firelords are used for a Molten Front achievement, you can't even reach them without some exploiting because they are in an uninstanced version of the Firelands for a bombing quest.

And please use wowpedia.
    Last edited by Kralljin; 2016-09-13 at 04:16 PM.

guys, was anyone at the throne of elements in nagrand?

10+ Year Old Account
    OK What I have read in the quest about Bindings of the Windlord is
    "With Thunderaan risen again as the lord of Skywall, there may indeed be an arrangement you can make in exchange for those wretched implements. But one binding is of no use on its own. Return to me with both bindings, and with powerful enough ore to bind them, and I will arrange your audience with Thunderaan the Windlord."

- This phrase hints that the quest gives is not hostile towards Thunderaan! He is most likely Shaman or even Air elemental (someone who knows about Thunderaan). Anyway IMO the scenario that was said that we will need to aid "someone" to trap Thunderaan again and we will get the Weapon as the prize is wrong! WE are under attack from the Legion why the hell would Rouges do such nonsense to Trap the Windlord, who was brought to shamans aid just recently! I believe we need to search for Enemies of Windlord!

So who is his enemy?
    - Ash'golm was Raggy's Lieutenant. He has been trapped by wardens for long time. Well I would say he might drop it but if he does we need prequest or at least we need to wait for a trigger! Or another version with Ash'golm is - Wardens. They imprison him so they might have took it from him. ?Idk how we will be able to get it from Wardens though. (Reputation?) Chance to be in Cache ?
    - And another quest that shows up for Shamans only is Enemies of Thunderaan
    http://www.wowhead.com/mission=1144/...enemies-tulmos
    http://www.wowhead.com/mission=1142/...s-enemies-zeph

But they are just another Shaman Missions on the board! At least that gives us the direction to check in Vortex Pinnacle .

I think we might need to look for that quest giver. To proceed with the Binding drops!
    War is deception, a game played best from the shadows!

Quote Originally Posted by Alnilam81 View Post
    The Grifta items are all jokes and have been in the game for ages, all of them sound great, but when you think about it they all happen already, i.e. "one might find the rarest of items in the most mundane of locales", we find loot on mobs all the time, and "This anchors your spirit to the world, allowing you to come back from the most dreadful of demises once your essence returns to where you perished!" is exactly what happens when you die.
    The thing that people aren't getting is that some of the hidden skins are tied to old things in game. See the ret's hidden skin ... they have to get nat pagles book which has been in since vanilla as well as Nefarions head in bwl. So saying something isn't viable because it's been in game could be shooting yourself in the foot.

Quote Originally Posted by Spichora View Post
    OK What I have read in the quest about Bindings of the Windlord is
    "With Thunderaan risen again as the lord of Skywall, there may indeed be an arrangement you can make in exchange for those wretched implements. But one binding is of no use on its own. Return to me with both bindings, and with powerful enough ore to bind them, and I will arrange your audience with Thunderaan the Windlord."

- This phrase hints that the quest gives is not hostile towards Thunderaan! He is most likely Shaman or even Air elemental (someone who knows about Thunderaan). Anyway IMO the scenario that was said that we will need to aid "someone" to trap Thunderaan again and we will get the Weapon as the prize is wrong! WE are under attack from the Legion why the hell would Rouges do such nonsense to Trap the Windlord, who was brought to shamans aid just recently! I believe we need to search for Enemies of Windlord!

So who is his enemy?
    - Ash'golm was Raggy's Lieutenant. He has been trapped by wardens for long time. Well I would say he might drop it but if he does we need prequest or at least we need to wait for a trigger! Or another version with Ash'golm is - Wardens. They imprison him so they might have took it from him. ?Idk how we will be able to get it from Wardens though. (Reputation?) Chance to be in Cache ?
    - And another quest that shows up for Shamans only is Enemies of Thunderaan
    http://www.wowhead.com/mission=1144/...enemies-tulmos
    http://www.wowhead.com/mission=1142/...s-enemies-zeph

But they are just another Shaman Missions on the board! At least that gives us the direction to check in Vortex Pinnacle .

I think we might need to look for that quest giver. To proceed with the Binding drops!
    I doubt there will be a first quest giver. A binding will be obtained somehow and then we'll need to find the right person to speak to (much like the Paladin quest). BY FAR the most obvious person would be Highlord Demitrian as the original quest worked in exatly the same way and it was him you spoke to.

We're all thinking a little too hard about this. Start with killing the elemental firelords on this list wowwiki(dot)wikia(dot)com/wiki/Firelord and work our way down it to see if a binding drops.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bey View Post
    We're all thinking a little too hard about this. Start with killing the elemental firelords on this list wowwiki(dot)wikia(dot)com/wiki/Firelord and work our way down it to see if a binding drops.
    Could still be a requirement before they can drop. Like AP or Artifact knowledge. Achievements, ilvl, whatever.

Deleted
    I will arrange your audience with Thunderaan the Windlord."
    Sounds like Consular Celestos, he's in front of Thunderaan in the Vortex Pinnacle for Shamans.

- This phrase hints that the quest gives is not hostile towards Thunderaan! He is most likely Shaman or even Air elemental (someone who knows about Thunderaan). Anyway IMO the scenario that was said that we will need to aid "someone" to trap Thunderaan again and we will get the Weapon as the prize is wrong!
    It's Highlord Demitrian or Counsular Celestos, who is an Elemental that ressurects Thunderaan along with the Shaman and becomes a Shaman Follower later on.

My best guess:

Find a Binding, bring it to Demitrian who sends you into the Shaman Order hall, use the VP portal there and talk to Celestos.

Quote Originally Posted by Oiffy View Post
    While doing a little bit of datamining, there are a few broadcast_text entries that talk about the bindings. I don't know how to find out who says the specific texts.

But, the broadcast_text entry is as follows:

"You possess a powerful binding from the Firelord's kin. These are no toys, $r. Bindings such as these threaten even the great elemental lords. They are unspeakably dangerous to possess.

Do you seek to imprison the Windlord with these bindings? Or do you have some other intent?"

Broadcast_text ID# 119150 if anyone else wants to take a look at it.

I hate to ask or request someone else's time but your knowledge is heavily requested here. Your skills at data mining is what we need more of. If you have time can you do more search functions of key words and npc names, and then copy and paste that stuff here or screen shot? Example, Thunderaan, Windlord, Seven cursed, pirate captains, bar tales, southern seas, dreadblades.

Thank you for your time. It will be much appreciated. xoxo

Just killed the Garr in hyjal on beta with ak 25 and nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    It's Highlord Demitrian or Counsular Celestos, who is an Elemental that ressurects Thunderaan along with the Shaman and becomes a Shaman Follower later on.

My best guess:

Find a Binding, bring it to Demitrian who sends you into the Shaman Order hall, use the VP portal there and talk to Celestos.
    Ok That makes sense! But imo I just think since Bindings are drop. It has to drop from Broken Isle ! Since we tried so hard with dungeons and etc. It needs some trigger! Even a Dialogue with a npc.
    War is deception, a game played best from the shadows!

I'd also add Demitrian, Firelord, binding, Silithus, Elemental, audience

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wow View Post
    Just killed the Garr in hyjal on beta with ak 25 and nothing.
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Day wasted Thanks for saying though.

Hummm, do wonder if different on the beta as bindings did just drop from bosses?!? Only other thought is that there was something else we don't know about that allowed the 2 possible known drops on beta and maybe Dargrul and Ash'glm are still the key and nothing has changed!?!? Bah, doing my head in.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alnilam81 View Post
    I'd also add Demitrian, Firelord, binding, Silithus, Elemental, audience

- - - Updated - - -

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Day wasted Thanks for saying though.

Hummm, do wonder if different on the beta as bindings did just drop from bosses?!? Only other thought is that there was something else we don't know about that allowed the 2 possible known drops on beta and maybe Dargrul and Ash'glm are still the key and nothing has changed!?!? Bah, doing my head in.
    Question is if you still get it in the old way from the beta. Or if its even changed. We dont know.

Beta is up to date with even recent hotfixes as the kite 15min nerf I don't think it's any different than live at this point.

A new version of a quest from beta popped up on live overnight.

Does this mean they hotfixed the quest into live servers?
    So all we did was wasted? Becasue it was never possible to get the quest either? So the bindings were not able to drop?
    An Karanir Thanagor, Mor Ok Angalor, Mor Ok Gorum Palahm Raval!

Ok That makes sense! But imo I just think since Bindings are drop. It has to drop from Broken Isle ! Since we tried so hard with dungeons and etc. It needs some trigger! Even a Dialogue with a npc.
    Hard to say, the old Bindings were also just a drop from Garr / Geddon without anything special.

The difficult part was figure out that had you had to pay Demitrian a visit and how to get Elementium bars, you had to find this Earthcaller Franzahl (http://wow.gamepedia.com/Earthcaller_Franzahl) who just told you that his former apprentice Krixix might have the knowledge to smelt Elementium, who later appeared in BWL and had to MC'd to teach any miner how to craft Elementium bars.

Does it have to drop from the Broken Isles? No, the corrupted Ashbringer skin questchain has nothing to do with the Broken Isles.

The only "110" content involved there seems to be AV PvP and the Large vile Slime, aside from this artifact research part.