Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Could someone make me a version of the BM one that is exactly the same, but slightly bigger? I use a big monitor :/

So an Update for the BM Weakauras.

-----Update----------Update----------Update----------Update----------Update-----
    • 16.8.27 - Added a counter for Direbeast stacks
    • 16.8.27 - Added a WA for Bonus dmg% on cobra Shot from Beast stacks (both are based on a really awesome custom script by genki from the WA forums)
    • 16.8.27 - Added Red Tint for out of Range abillities.

The dmg% WA just shows, if you play with Way of the Cobra talent. If you think that both WAs (bonus dmg% and Direbeast stacks show basically the same are to much. you can find them at the bottom of the Group and deactivate or delete the one you dont like.

For the red Tint as range indicators. Something my fellow Hunters dig or find it over the Top ? would like to hear some Feedback on that before adding those to the other Sets as well.

Quote Originally Posted by renji1337 View Post
    Could someone make me a version of the BM one that is exactly the same, but slightly bigger? I use a big monitor :/
    Hey there! I was thinking if I would put in some Work to get a bigger size Set of all of them. But to be honest. This might be Work I would like to delay for a bit. My WAs are still far from a 1.0 release, specially because I don't have acces to any Legion content yet. So WAs and/or changes regarding the artefact weapon, legendaries, tier pieces, trinkets etc. aren't integrated yet. That would mean, after upsizing them I would have to maintain 6 WA sets at the same Level.

Sometimes I'm a bit sad, that you can't scale such comples groups easily without screwing things over from the Group Controls. But well we have to deal with it. Actually resizing the WA isn't that hard, it is just tedious, every WA is named well and so you can track just by name what you are moving, scaling etc at the moment. The only thing that might be a bit different are the Marks on the Focus bar. Those aren't done by a function but I actually calculated there position in relation between Focus and Bar width.

So far so good, hope you still enjoying those and have some fun with the Invasions and Pre-Event! I'm totally hyped for legion start atm.
    cya
    miD
    Last edited by miDnight77; 2016-08-27 at 01:44 PM.

Sooooo guys just for you I leveled my Hunter alt to 102 toget both Weapons and Work on the WAs a bit. I Promissed you an Update and here it is.
    Next in levelling will be my Mage again after that maybe my Hunter or the Pally. But Will update the WAs from time to time still.
    I really hope you can enjoy those and I'm really sorry that I didn't got an update out earlier but my Druid is my Main and for the sake of raiding I have to dumb most time on him.

Legion is a Blast so far and I enjoy every Minute I put into the Game. Hopefully most of you feel the same. BM feels like a lot of fun atm. and MM feels so different now w/ out T18p4. The Zones looking awesome and World quests are the best way to upgrade daily quests.

As always please feel free to give feedback and criticism. Tell what I should change, add or remove in your eyes!
    p.s.:Regarding the BM addition. I just leveled to 102 for the sake of making the WAs to then realise that the only active on BM is a gold trait. Please give me feedback, as soon as you reach this trait. I want to know if the WA really works, if I hit the right spell IDs and if it is represented well for the sake of it.

-----Update--------Legion---------Update--------Legion---------Update--------Legion--------Update--------Legion---------Update-----

• (BM 0.6) Added Icon + progress bar for Titan's Thunder ( Disclamer: I coudln't test the WA yet because I don't have as much AP yet)
    • (MM 0.6) Added Icon for Windburst
    • (MM 0.6) Added Focus Prediction for Windburst (AiS prediction is already in for you if you loose the p4)
    • (MM 0.6) Added marking Targt Proc WA for Arcane Shot ( If you play w/ out Sidewinders )
    • (MM 0.6) Added Red tint for Out of Range Targets
    • (MM 0.6) Added Stacks for Lock and Load proc
    • (MM 0.6) Added Progress Bar for Lock and Load proc
    • (MM 0.6) Adjusted Size and Placement of some Weakauras
    Next: Some kind of representation for Focus prediction on Focus generators on the MM WA

cya
    miD
    enjoy Legion guys!! : )

Deleted
    Hey Midnight, and can I say you have perfected the MM string, however I need a few things explained to me if at all possible

I was wondering what the different break points are in the focus bar (blue/green/white/red) I think I can safely assume what some are but just wanted you to put my mind at ease, thanks again for making this

Quote Originally Posted by doogle View Post
    Hey Midnight, and can I say you have perfected the MM string, however I need a few things explained to me if at all possible

I was wondering what the different break points are in the focus bar (blue/green/white/red) I think I can safely assume what some are but just wanted you to put my mind at ease, thanks again for making this

Sure, I was thinking about doing an explanatory chart / image for some time now and maybe will do that as well. Most feedback is about adding debuffs that are already in the WA ^^°
    So the different Focus Threshholds are as following

The white moving spark in the "middle" of the focus - when casting AiS (w/ out t18p4) or Windburst it shows where youre focus ends up.
    The Blue line to the left - is the Focus threshhold for AiS
    The Green Line next to it - is the Focus threshhold for Barrage
    now the fun thing when you have marked targets
    the left line is the cost of your Marked Shot
    the Red line on the right is Marked Shot + AiS - meaning if you are closly under oder over the red line you can savely use AiS without having no focus left for marked shot

Big thanks for your feedback and I'm happy that you like it!

Could you please add some feature like focus bar color can change with focus,let's say low in red, middle in yellow and high in green?
    Appreciate your feedback.thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by jizhenyue View Post
    Could you please add some feature like focus bar color can change with focus,let's say low in red, middle in yellow and high in green?
    Appreciate your feedback.thanks.
    Actully I don't have any intentions to change the bar to that. Because the easy way to implement this would change the look for everyone. And I don't like the color coded power bar for my hunter. I use it on my Rogue as well but rogues have a much higher fluctuation than hunters do.

But if you know your way around basic weakauras check this out:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQcnz8eXeAU
    Might be the easiest tutorial on the thing. Just feel Free to change it yourself and maybe even share it here, if others are interested.

Deleted
    Hello. Do you have the same setup for your rogue and if so could you share that one aswell and if you have it with any othar chars that would also be very cool. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eliaswowo View Post
    Hello. Do you have the same setup for your rogue and if so could you share that one aswell and if you have it with any othar chars that would also be very cool. thanks
    Hey there, actually I don't. I haven't played my rogue since end of WoD and at the moment the time demand on my main is making levelling alts almost impossible for me.
    I did something similliar with my Prot pally in prepatch, even tho i'm still not really happy with it and haven't touched the pally since launch anyway. My main is my Boomy atm and imho there is no way around Cyous AP-bar in terms of weakauras. I adjusted it just a tiny bit by moving the Icons around, that in the end you could say it is a similliar Layout by having all WAs on top of the Ap bar ; )
    In my opinion this set up isn't to good for a rogue (have only played Ass since 7.0.3) because the main focus should be on keeping poisons and bleeding effects up on the target so dot trackers and keeping an eye on pandemic's is the main target for that WA. There where some really neat ones over in the rogue Forum.

do you have any plans for the WA to follow the path of some others and recommend the next spell that should be cast in the rotation for lazy people like me?

anyone have any idea how to make a weak aura for a pet health bar that i could put below the focus bar. would also like it to have some kind of warning when pet is at 75/50/25% hp. Really dont like how small the pet window is and rather not have to set pet as focus when out questing just to keep an eye on its health more.
    Last edited by lazybum; 2016-09-13 at 04:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lazybum View Post
    anyone have any idea how to make a weak aura for a pet health bar that i could put below the focus bar. would also like it to have some kind of warning when pet is at 75/50/25% hp. Really dont like how small the pet window is and rather not have to set pet as focus when out questing just to keep an eye on its health more.
    normally with just some addons or addonpacks like Elvui it would be rather easy to adjust the normal Petbar to have this colourcode and be at the right spot. But it is not the biggest Deal to crank out a WA for it so here you go.

pet_health@wago.io

Quote Originally Posted by Galrash
    do you have any plans for the WA to follow the path of some others and recommend the next spell that should be cast in the rotation for lazy people like me?
    I was thinking about this for some while, but to be honest, I don't really want to. I would never use it that way. The idea behind this WA isn't to give you an order what to use when, but to give you a good overview of what is available. Since MoP there isn't such a thing like a fixed rotation anymore and specially in a Raid environment you are more helpfull and even do more damage if you tailor your 'rotation' towards the encounter. Meaning things like, saving CDs, stacking focus and saving stuff like barrage for certain phases (adds ie) etc.
    And even if I would do a rotational helper I don#t play my hunter enough to do a good one to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by miDnight77 View Post
    normally with just some addons or addonpacks like Elvui it would be rather easy to adjust the normal Petbar to have this colourcode and be at the right spot. But it is not the biggest Deal to crank out a WA for it so here you go.

pet_health@wago.io
    I really dont play with alot of UI mods, mostly stock with a few things added. Thanks for the bar but few things i was wondering if you could add to it, first is it possible to make it disappear when not in combat and instead of the health total can it display a %? Last could a warning be added for when pet is at 75 and 50% hp to heal it like the warning that pops up when its dead in the BM setup. Again thanks for the work so far and any future anyone does to help me.

Deleted
    Hello miDnight77,

thank you for providing such an awesome piece of WAs, updating it probably was a ton of work, I appreciate it! I've got some short questions if you don't mind:

1) In this screenshot you can see that my "Trueshot" is on cooldown, but the icon for it is not disappearing or showing as cdr, while "Exhileration" is working properly.

2) Is there no built in tracker for when "Hunter's Mark" is available on "Arcane Shot" and "Multishot"? It might be because I'm only level 72 on my hunter and you don't use that anymore, but I wondered about it.

Link: please remove the spaces: p r n t . s c / c j b v t d

Edit 2: What are the blue, green and red lines on the focus bar for?
    Thanks a ton!
    Last edited by mmocda192cfe4b; 2016-09-18 at 09:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TekumiMM View Post
    Hello miDnight77,

thank you for providing such an awesome piece of WAs, updating it probably was a ton of work, I appreciate it! I've got some short questions if you don't mind:

1) In this screenshot you can see that my "Trueshot" is on cooldown, but the icon for it is not disappearing or showing as cdr, while "Exhileration" is working properly.

2) Is there no built in tracker for when "Hunter's Mark" is available on "Arcane Shot" and "Multishot"? It might be because I'm only level 72 on my hunter and you don't use that anymore, but I wondered about it.

Link: please remove the spaces: p r n t . s c / c j b v t d

Edit 2: What are the blue, green and red lines on the focus bar for?
    Thanks a ton!
    Hey there TekumiMM thanks for your kind words. I'm grateful for every nice feedback and word I get. It took some work but also was a lot of fun and I learned a lot.

So first off here is the Screenshot for everyone wondering.
    1) the Icon on the top left isn't Trueshot aura but rather Countershot. I find the Selfheal and the Interrupt are 2 Utillity based Skills that are important in combat and out of combat.

2) There is. If you have the latest version (i put out on 3rd of september) if you don't use Sidewinders there is an Arcaneshot Icon on the left side. To be fair its small. But if the Icon glows it means you get the 'marking Targets' buff. using arcane shot or multishot in that moment will apply Hunter's Mark to the targets that you then can trigger with Marked Shot.

Edit 2 )
    Quote Originally Posted by miDnight77
    The white moving spark in the "middle" of the focus - when casting AiS (w/ out t18p4) or Windburst it shows where youre focus ends up.
    The Blue line to the left - is the Focus threshhold for AiS
    The Green Line next to it - is the Focus threshhold for Barrage
    now the fun thing when you have marked targets
    the left line is the cost of your Marked Shot
    the Red line on the right is Marked Shot + AiS - meaning if you are closly under oder over the red line you can savely use AiS without having no focus left for marked shot
    Quote Originally Posted by lazybum
    ´I really dont play with alot of UI mods, mostly stock with a few things added. Thanks for the bar but few things i was wondering if you could add to it, first is it possible to make it disappear when not in combat and instead of the health total can it display a %? Last could a warning be added for when pet is at 75 and 50% hp to heal it like the warning that pops up when its dead in the BM setup. Again thanks for the work so far and any future anyone does to help me.
    here you go mate did an upgrade to the bar before. I couldn't test it out so just try it out and tell me if something doesn't work out. petHelath@wago.io
    (It's now a group so delete the old bar and put in the whole new group with bar + healing reminders)

Just wanted to pop in and say a big thank you for doing this work!

Great auras, really like the layout.

Quote Originally Posted by Aiphoenix
    Just wanted to pop in and say a big thank you for doing this work!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    Great auras, really like the layout.
    Thank you two for the kind words, always nice to see the work appreciated.
    The Layout tho will be the biggest credits back to Clampy I totally loved what he did in WoD and it fit my UI and playstyle a lot so I didn't changed alot of the layout.

No big update yet. Really not the big time anymore sadly but will soon be able to level my Hunter and play him a bit more. Maybe I will also update the SV group (feeling so bad I didn't had the time yet, sorry SVlers : ( )

By the way, I think most BM Mains will have Titan's Thunder skilled already so can you tell me if the WAs for it work and do they work well or is the idea behind them shitty?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by miDnight77 View Post

p.s. also check out my Prot Pally WAs https://wago.io/4yH4GRZYb

I'm using your Auras for my MM and I liked it so much. Now I will test the Auras for ProtPally. Thank you for this job.
    Last edited by Manfriny; 2016-10-06 at 02:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Manfriny View Post
    I'm using your Auras for my MM and I liked it so much. Now I will test the Auras for ProtPally. Thank you for this job.
    Sure give it a Try. But to be honest I didn't changed them since prepatch. Just give me feedback on them if you run into things. They will most likely change around a bit soon, because im levelling my Prot pally atm.