Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravanys View Post
    I dont know if this is allready taken up but Roadhog from Overwatch got this voice-line Hook, Line, And Sinker and The Apocalypse . What caught my attention is Hook, Line and Sinker. In Stormheim there are those two NPCs Hook and Sinker, so is there any sort of Line we could get that would make some magic?
    Holy shit... We get it... By playing Roadhog in Overwatch!

#Confirmed

Joke aside, I like this idea.

Perhaps casting apocalypse on Hook and sinker is worth a try...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dahti View Post
    Perhaps casting apocalypse on Hook and sinker is worth a try...
    Doubt it since Horde players can't do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravanys View Post
    I dont know if this is allready taken up but Roadhog from Overwatch got this voice-line Hook, Line, And Sinker and The Apocalypse . What caught my attention is Hook, Line and Sinker. In Stormheim there are those two NPCs Hook and Sinker, so is there any sort of Line we could get that would make some magic?
    I still say the "energy" the item is fed from regarding ICC is pertaining to the Ley Lines underneath Azeroth. I said much much earlier in the thread there was one underneath ICC itself just as there are very prominent ones scattered across the isles. Could also be context to the "Line" in hook, line, and sinker. Maybe it's just me but it seems like Blizz is really pushing the idea of Ley Lines this expansion anyways.

Hey guys ive been keeping eye on this thread and i like how u guys are comming together and trying to solve this, 10points to you. I dont have any clue or actually i got this one..nothing good but maybe? Could the "lead" we need so much be hidden in any legion cinematic? Maybe someone using hook? Flashing somewhere quickly?

10+ Year Old Account
    Aneska - If you're reading this, your findings on Frost's appearance could help greatly towards finding possibly both appearances. I understand your findings may not be complete yet, but the sooner we have more information, the sooner we'll figure out what we have to do for the appearance.

Deleted
    Hook drops something called Sinker's Line. So there you go, that's the line.

I wonder how much of a hint the flavor text of the hook actually is.

- The hook was close to icecrown citadel for a long time.
    - it was / is used as a weapon
    - it was / is held by a 'bonereaper'

This is so very not helpful. There could be a crazy amount of steps to do in order to summon some kind of bonereaper who drops it.
    Or the item drops from the piles of bones, like someone theorized.
    Hey, maybe it's even so that sludge belcher has a 0,000001% chance on being summoned to wield that item...

I give up until we have more to work with, im beat lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitar View Post
    I wonder how much of a hint the flavor text of the hook actually is.

- The hook was close to icecrown citadel for a long time.
    - it was / is used as a weapon
    - it was / is held by a 'bonereaper'

This is so very not helpful. There could be a crazy amount of steps to do in order to summon some kind of bonereaper who drops it.
    Or the item drops from the piles of bones, like someone theorized.
    Hey, maybe it's even so that sludge belcher has a 0,000001% chance on being summoned to wield that item...
    Im not really convinced about flavour text being a hint.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Deleted
    Anyone know what this is? imgur . com/a/4BAH5
    When I clicked on it, it said <The ancient burial mound of a long-forgotten vrykul.>

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Im not really convinced about flavour text being a hint.
    It seems to be for rets (who have to seek out items that tell a history of ashbringer, as well as confront characters to do with ashbringer's past).

Quote Originally Posted by wowipexi69 View Post
    When I clicked on it, it said <The ancient burial mound of a long-forgotten vrykul.>
    What happened when you clicked on it?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's targetable? If so, see if you can use the apocalypse ability on it.

Herbalism level 3 quest for the Vrykul herb.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Viscereality View Post
    Herbalism level 3 quest for the Vrykul herb.
    Dang, man, every single possible lead that pops up is some profession quest or a pop culture reference. This is getting irritating...

If hook doesnt come from order hall perk, which options are left?
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Deleted
    If hook doesnt come from order hall perk, which options are left?
    An unfortunate possibility is us just missing it because it's locked behind a certain level of Artifact Knowledge like the Ret Pala one.

Quote Originally Posted by Argyn View Post
    An unfortunate possibility is us just missing it because it's locked behind a certain level of Artifact Knowledge like the Ret Pala one.
    Ret is locked behind AK3?
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Deleted
    Ret is locked behind AK3?
    We don't know exactly how high. Could be AK13, I think that's the lowest anyone got the quest chain to start on the beta server.