I stopped playing not long after my last post in this thread.

In revisiting this...

Since re-upping the day of Legion release, I've been running my sub-101 characters through some of the old quick runs.

This is the result of over 350 near-daily runs over 11 characters pre-break, and 5 characters daily since Legion release. (Due to not preserving my prior Rarity counts on my new Win10 system, I don't have an exact number unfortunately. Just a rough memory estimation, so ignore the one displayed This is just on this character since returning.)
    http://imgur.com/p774yKE
    Last edited by Milcheax; 2016-09-13 at 05:17 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm so in shock... Got this beauty this morning before maintenance.

What the crystals look like:

Would not have been possible at all without the amazing discord I'm a part of. These people are the ones that worked together to discover the Kosumoth riddle and hippogryph to begin with, and despite two of them not having the mount themselves they helped me hunt down the last 4 crystals I needed as maintenance ticked closer and closer. Time was running out and I would not have been able to find all 5 without help, especially since 4 of them were in previously unknown locations.

Quote Originally Posted by Lupen202 View Post
    I'm so in shock... Got this beauty this morning before maintenance.
    Holy shit, that's worth a congrats! No idea when I'll give that a shot. Maybe I'll wait until some more confirmations pop up about the crystal mechanics.

Didn't want to feel spammy with two posts, but was glad I could finally put this farm to rest at just over 200 attempts -

Deleted
    Nightbane mount coming in 7.1

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    what is that??

Quote Originally Posted by vitor210 View Post
    what is that??
    Probably a higher detailed skin of the bc kara mount since it also drops from Attumen the Huntsman. They've added quite a few new mounts as well.

More interested in this though : Smoldering Ember Wyrm (New) - Flying Mount. Spell #231428. "Arcanagos sought to turn Medivh away from experiments into the arcane, but the influence of Sargeras had corrupted the wizard too deeply, and the great dragon paid for the transgression with eternal, burning agony." Drop: Nightbane Zone: Karazhan

Also : Ivory Hawkstrider (New) - Ground Mount. Spell #230401. ""My winged children fill the skies. Not this one though." - Hopefully more detailed, i love the hawkstrider mounts.

And we also get a Basilisk mount, which will be a first.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Def gonna be farming hardcore for that!

EDIT: Just maxed out LW on my DH and got the mount

Makes mount number 346
    Last edited by Misspirate; 2016-09-16 at 09:39 AM.
    Contributor of the WoW Secret Finding Discord and the Mother of Aeonaxx

Deleted
    Total update: 259

I think around 30 kills.

Last edited by mmoc30274401ab; 2016-09-17 at 09:05 AM.

Can't believe this happened. Spent waaay to much time in Azsuna this last week getting let down by every leystone ore deposit in the zone. Finally it was a real crystal! Somehow i was able to function enough to find all 5 with the help of some friends.
    Cheers to the discord guys for all the help and support over the past week of selling our souls to Azsuna. Hope those of you still to get it have some luck soon.

makes mount 338

Oh cant post links yet.
    imgur(dot)com/gallery/9yIQH

Deleted
    I think my rarest mount is the Voidtalon from WoD rare spawns. Trying to get Elegon's mount and Mimiron's Head since ages but no luck with drops yet -.-

Didn't bother taking screenshots, but last night I decided to do ToT25norm for some transmog, I port over to Townlong Steppes, and immediately I am greeted by a Warbringer! Excited, since I have none of those mounts, I kill him. No mount drops, and I think "Great start to the night", I get into ToT, kill Horridon, and lo and behold! The mount drops, super excited I continue clearing the raid, get to Ji-kun, kill her, and.... the mount drops! Got both ToT mounts in 1 run last night, and sub-20 solo-kills for both mounts!

Deleted
    I'm wondering if I should spend 100.000g on the Champion's Treadblade (chopper).
    I've wanted it for a while now, and I can easily afford it.
    It's just that I don't feel as comfortable spending money as in WoD, where I made it back within a week or so.

Since Legion has been out, I have only made like 20-25k..

So a few months ago, about a decade after I deleted a character that had the original Brewfest Ram I got that character restored and today was able to go purchase that old school ram and add it to my collection. #295
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

After being annoyed that Brewfest had come around and I hadn't got any of my alts to 109 yet, this was a nice surprise on the first day! The kodo makes 2/2 Brewfest mounts for me so I can happily sit this one out now

10+ Year Old Account

Admittedly, I didn't get it to drop. But I couldn't restrain myself when it showed up on my realm's BMAH tonight, and after getting competitive in a bidding war I ended up spending 1.5m. It's more than I had wanted to spend, as I've been saving up for the zulian tiger.. but I figured by the time the tiger actually shows up I'd be able to make some of it back.

That makes 322 next week, I'll hopefully get my squid! US has had the pet two weeks in a row now...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lupen202 View Post

Admittedly, I didn't get it to drop. But I couldn't restrain myself when it showed up on my realm's BMAH tonight, and after getting competitive in a bidding war I ended up spending 1.5m. It's more than I had wanted to spend, as I've been saving up for the zulian tiger.. but I figured by the time the tiger actually shows up I'd be able to make some of it back.

That makes 322 next week, I'll hopefully get my squid! US has had the pet two weeks in a row now...
    Gratz on that beauty! Oceanic has also had the pet for 2 weeks now, a bit annoying :/
    Contributor of the WoW Secret Finding Discord and the Mother of Aeonaxx

Finished the quest the other day, been so busy with raiding I forgot to post it.

2nd attempt by my lonesome. SO happy.