Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baikalsan View Post
    This is how democracy works now?
    So why even bother with laws, treaties and the EU parliament? Might as well replace all those with Schäubleman.

- - - Updated - - -

No? Do you believe it is a good idea to let everyone in who takes us moral hostage and tries to force their way in?
    Are people here in favor of Frontex transporting thousands of migrants into Europe every day?

If this is not handled soon the EU is over. Africa has an insane increase in population and already hundreds of thousands are on their way into Europe. In 5 years we will be talking millions.
    What in the name of God are you talking about. Stop reading fear mongering SHIT. Europe is a 440 MILLION strong continent. How much do you think 5 million would affect it?

Plus, you can't have a wall. It's what we're doing or kill them. These are our two options.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    The alternative to frontex bringing them in is they drown, or they get in completely uncontrolled.
    Now to be sure, i think frontex should just return them to wherever they started from, but that is not an option sadly.

By 2100 there will be 4.5 billion people in Africa - That would be approx 50% of the world pop.
    We need to dramatically curb that figure.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, there is no war in the Ukraine.
    We need to dramatically curve that figure? Please provide suggestions, you got me curios.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Baikalsan View Post
    If the EU and Germany wanted to it would happen over night and nobody could do anything about it.

And it might in a few years when shit really hits the fan. Europes welfare states will implode when the numbers are getting higher and higher.

We have 2 options:

Either we stop people coming from the sea or we let everyone in.

Because right now these migrants are dying to get to Europe and it wont stop as long as the chances are this high to make it.
    Or... we could keep doing what we're doing without getting all emotional and panicky.

... If someone on this forum says something bad about someone else based on their nationality (WE against EE for example), that's not "Western Europe speaking". It's one random person with an opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Wikiy View Post
    I can confirm as a citizen of one of the countries through which a few ten thousand immigrants passed... These people are simply not interested in staying. They want to go to what they think is heaven - Germany, Scandinavia, etc. And attempting to forcibly stop them is not only illegal by pretty much any standard, but also plainly wrong. Yes, their ideas are crazy, all the countries they're passing through are only marginally less developed to the WE countries, if you take into account the places they're coming from (relative shitholes, pardon my language, compared to both WE and EE), but it's their decision to make. The moment they were allowed inside the EU was the moment when they gained immunity from being forcibly stopped from moving around.
    It's not illegal to stop them vis a vis turning them around.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    What in the name of God are you talking about. Stop reading fear mongering SHIT. Europe is a 440 MILLION strong continent. How much do you think 5 million would affect it?

Plus, you can't have a wall. It's what we're doing or kill them. These are our two options.
    Send them home isn't an option? Because why? Or are you baking that into "or kill them", i.e. you'd have to kill them to not have them in Europe?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormdash View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Send them home isn't an option? Because why? Or are you baking that into "or kill them", i.e. you'd have to kill them to not have them in Europe?
    Which home?

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    The only place where you can turn them around is the EU border. But, here we're talking about the problem with immigrants already in the EU. Whether incoming ones are allowed in is a separate issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Sodia View Post
    Do we have mods on this forum or are all of them SJW nut jobs?? From when nation bashing is allowed here??
    I wonder why it's not "nation-bashing" everytime someone says, "f**k America".

Maybe the mods don't realize they're biased tools.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Kangodo I wasn't aware Germany and Netherlands = the entirety of the EU, according to wikipedia the EU has 28 member states. So why is it that your country decides what gets done with the money and the rest just has to bend over and accept it? What do the other 26 members decide on if we have to do whatever germany and netherlands say ?

The alternative to frontex bringing them in is they drown, or they get in completely uncontrolled.
    Now to be sure, i think frontex should just return them to wherever they started from, but that is not an option sadly.
    It is an option. We're just not too happy about immediately sending them back ("hot returns" they call it here) without individual consideration for each case. If compounded with steep scrutiny plus disincentives at origin, I think that's a fair compromise.
    Alas, we're seeing how the EU is taking measures aimed at regulation, protection, security, etc., yet the anti-immigration camp loses their plot instead of using this event as triumphalist rhetoric. Not to mention the self-righteous buffoons patting their backs over imagined retribution. I'm not even sure what a compromise means to some folks.

Quote Originally Posted by Fyersing View Post
    I wonder why it's not "nation-bashing" everytime someone says, "f**k America".

Maybe the mods don't realize they're biased tools.
    Coz America is considered a White Nation and as we know Bashing whites is ok .

Which home?
    Where they came from?

I mean, refugees are people forced from their home, the place they'd be otherwise. Or are you conceding with this existential deflection about the nature of home that they are mostly economic migrants who've put the old country in the rear view forever?

But on point -- somebody shows up on your porch, your choices aren't "let them in as guests/indefinite tenants" or "kill them", right? I mean, where I'm from anyway. Same principle holds for a sovereign border -- "let them in and move them around and browbeat your own citizens to upend their lives and livelihoods for their convenience and mostly put them on the dole" and "kill them" aren't your only choices.

If your choices don't include "yeah, no, you guys can just, y'know, go back the way you came", something else is going on. Indeed, if people have arrived in your country and won't leave and you'd have to kill them to be rid of them... that actually is a reasonably good working definition of invasion, wouldn't it?

Deleted
    A third option:

Stop this Game of Thrones shit going on in the Middle East since the Soviet Era. Islam there, to my knowledge, used to be a peaceful and philosophical religion less than fifty years ago. Examples: Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq

Stop sparkling civil wars because of oil and gas. Examples: Iraq, Lybia, Ukraine

Stop depleting Africa's resources for free. Examples: Nigeria, Botswana and many more.

Many Arab and African people do not feel very comfortable in Northwestern Europe. Let these people rebuild their homes and let them live peacefully. If needed, teach them how to live peacefully. Support them.

It's easer said than done, of course. But Europe can't take the world's misery on her shoulders.

Eastern Europe didn't really take part in any of these crimes above. How come Eastern Europe is now immoral and should be fined for the lack of solidarity I fail to understand. Surely, we have to help since we are talking about people but take it easy and do not force it... The influx of many people from a different - a bit problematic - culture with unknown consequences is not a joke for us.

Almost nobody from the Middle East and Africa is willing to settle in Eastern Europe anyway. Everybody is dreaming of the easy life and I am not blaming them.
    Last edited by mmocbd6f7263f8; 2016-09-14 at 11:36 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Yes, yes, fucking yes.
    I've been waiting for this great news for a long time now.

If those countries refuse to aid in an international crisis and instead choose to elect far-right governments they should try dealing without our support.
    I'm glad you're happy that you're invaded by economic immigrants. The only crisis is in Syria, not on Pakistan or Niger or Gambia or who knows what other nation from which most of these people come.

Oh, I'm sorry, what you meant is that you want countries in Eastern Europe to be your colonies and do whatever you say? Be obedient little slaves? Oh, I'm sorry we're spoiling your fun! Guess now I know why you're so pro immigration, most of these immigrants are poor and uneducated, easy to control, like modern slavery.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotutha View Post
    Eastern Europeans having been gulping up EU funds for years. It is about time they start getting their affairs in order and stop reallying on handouts.

Eastern Europe does not come even close to the amount Western Europe spends on the EU and have been receiving to much aid for what they contribute.
    Actually, not sure about other countries, but Romania has always given more than it took. How about you inform yourself before you spew nonsense.

Also, the EU funds are given to raise the Eastern EU so that the entire EU is strong. Because having weak poor nations inside an organization like this is not good.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Those leeches need a cut since ages.
    Yes, because the immigrants are not leeches... right?

Quote Originally Posted by Liftbrul View Post
    On one hand, Eastern Euro countries are a bunch of leeches. They take more than they give. On the other, who wants to piss away money on some third-worlders who will never amount to anything? Just close the taps altogether, or better yet, divert them into border control.
    Oh, look at this:
    http://www.romania-insider.com/roman...20-allocation/

Well, well... my country absorbed little of the EU funds yet gave money to the EU every year. How about your country? Who is the leech now? You.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikiy View Post
    The only place where you can turn them around is the EU border. But, here we're talking about the problem with immigrants already in the EU. Whether incoming ones are allowed in is a separate issue.
    What Stormdash is getting at (i believe) is the fact that it is legal to tow boats back, away from the EU shores.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nextormento View Post
    It is an option. We're just not too happy about immediately sending them back ("hot returns" they call it here) without individual consideration for each case. If compounded with steep scrutiny plus disincentives at origin, I think that's a fair compromise.
    Alas, we're seeing how the EU is taking measures aimed at regulation, protection, security, etc., yet the anti-immigration camp loses their plot instead of using this event as triumphalist rhetoric. Not to mention the self-righteous buffoons patting their backs over imagined retribution. I'm not even sure what a compromise means to some folks.
    It's certainly a legal option, but the liberal intelligentsia (There was a day when i considered myself one of those) would go bananas, they didn't like the Turkey deal, and doing something similar in Libya...
    Even if it is the by far best option to stop people trying to get over the Med' and consequently stop them drowning.

- - - Updated - - -

What in the name of God are you talking about. Stop reading fear mongering SHIT. Europe is a 440 MILLION strong continent. How much do you think 5 million would affect it? .
    there are 60 million refugees today.
    We need to dramatically curve that figure? Please provide suggestions, you got me curios.
    Ir order of preferability, (or in reverse order of how evil)
    Birth control, drastic aid cuts, Firing up the Ovens.
    But something needs to be done - The earth cannot stand that many people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    Actually, not sure about other countries, but Romania has always given more than it took. How about you inform yourself before you spew nonsense.

Also, the EU funds are given to raise the Eastern EU so that the entire EU is strong. Because having weak poor nations inside an organization like this is not good.
    Exactly, that is why Eastern Europe should not have been allowed into the EU, because the poorer members are being propped up by the richer and that money could be going to better uses such as research, or border control. Eastern Europe should not have been left into the EU. The Greeks forged paperwork and now have their pensions payed by the rest of the EU. How much money should Western Europe spend to prop up Eastern Europe?

https://www.euractiv.com/section/enl...for-accession/
    The link is a confession that EU Auditors failed at their duty and that Romania and Bulgaria should not have been left into the EU. How long until they confess about others?

Can you provide a link to your claim about Romania?

Yes, because the immigrants are not leeches... right?
    Are Eastern European migrants also leeches? Or does some magical exception exist here for Eastern Europeans moving to richer countries?

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    @Kangodo I wasn't aware Germany and Netherlands = the entirety of the EU, according to wikipedia the EU has 28 member states. So why is it that your country decides what gets done with the money and the rest just has to bend over and accept it? What do the other 26 members decide on if we have to do whatever germany and netherlands say ?
    God forbid you do not always get your way and some other member state proposes something that you have to go along with, that is not to your liking. Just like how Eastern Europe harrassed France with the Mistral Russia deal or the Germans got harrassed by EE for wanting a pipeline that that was not under Polish control.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotutha View Post
    Exactly, that is why Eastern Europe should not have been allowed into the EU, because the poorer members are being propped up by the richer and that money could be going to better uses such as research, or border control. Eastern Europe should not have been left into the EU.
    It's interesting how Bulgaria and Romania handled the 2008 crisis without almost any debt and recovered quite fast, while some other countries almost collapsed and took trillions from the EU.

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    Most of them are there for cheap labor, which is getting slowly replaced over the next decade or two with "refugees".

15+ Year Old Account
    There are about 21 million refugees today.

- - - Updated - - -

Ir order of preferability, (or in reverse order of how evil)
    Uhm, drastic aid cuts would probably increase population, i don´t understand why education isn´t your first idea, but out of those 3 and i hope the 3rd one was a joke only one would even somewhat work.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    Incidentially all Merkel offered was to take care of the registering of the indentities of those imigrants who flooded Hungary and were on the brink of causing a humanitarian catastrophe. (Why did she offer this? Because Hungary helped the Germans in the past which led to the Reunification, unfortunately, this time, the politiancs in charge there used the opportunity to stab her in the back.)
    What the fuck are you talking about?! SHE HELPED?! WE BACKSTABBED HER?!
    That fucking whore invited the whole world into Germany and left everyone in the shit when they came!
    A week before her speech our police captured 300 people on the border per day, 3 weeks later 5.000/day entered illegally and at the peak 12.000 people e v e r y single day!

That bitch didn't bat an eye, she went into hiding for weeks just like every time she has to make a hard choice. We begged for help and all we got is blaming, cursing for UPHOLDING THE FUCKING SCHENGEN AND DUBLIN LAW AND NOT LETTING THEM PASS TROUGH WITHOUT REGISTRATION AND ASYLUM REQUEST! MEANWHILE THAT FUCKING WHORE LECTURED US ABOUT "EUROPEAN VALUES" AND OTHER ASSHOLES CALLED US NAZIS. People came with car convoys from Austria to save these poor souls from the hands of the satanistic evil huns! And they basically illegally smuggled people trough the border... If i recall correctly only 2 of them got raped on the way to Austria...

SHE HELPED?! WITH WHAT?! After 3 weeks we gave up and let everyone go as they want. She let them in?! HER FIRST OFFICIAL STATEMENT CAME 4 WEEKS LATER WHEN SHE WARNED US THAT LAWS MUST BE UPHOLD!

Jesus fucking christ dude, you made me go berserk, i could punch you in the face until you breathe.
    Last edited by Vilendor; 2016-09-15 at 07:48 AM.

Deleted

Who gives a fuck about this idiotic number?

In order of preferability, (or in reverse order of how evil)
    I'm going to quote this just to show people how easily can someone living in one of the richest countries in the world with access to the best education in the world, fail humankind in such a humiliating kind of way.
    It's time for you to take a break GoblinP.
    Go out, meet people, relax a little.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vilendor View Post
    What the fuck are you talking about?! SHE HELPED?! WE BACKSTABBED HER?!
    That fucking whore invited the whole world into Germany and let everyone in shit when they come!
    A week before her speech our police captured 300 people on the border per day, 3 weeks later 5.000/day entered illegally and at the peak 12.000 people e v e r y single day!

That bitch didn't bat an eye, she went into hiding for weeks just like every time she has to make a hard choice. We begged for help and all we got is blaming, cursing for UPHOLDING THE FUCKING SCHENGEN LAW AND NOT LETTING THEM PASS TROUGH WITHOUT REGISTRATION AND ASYLUM REQUEST! MEANWHILE THAT FUCKING WHORE LECTURED US ABOUT EUROPEAN VALUES AND OTHER ASSHOLES CALLED US NAZIS.

SHE HELPED?! WITH WHAT?! After 3 weeks we gave up and let everyone go as they want. She let them in?! HER FIRST OFFICIAL STATEMENT CAME 4 WEEKS LATER WHEN SHE WARNED US THAT LAWS MUST BE UPHOLD!

Jesus fucking christ dude, you made me go berserk, i could punch you in the face until you breathe.
    WATCH OUT NORADIN!!!
    STRONK Slav here can punch you in the face!!!

This guy is the perfect example that, as I stated many times, Eastern Europe is (by no fault of their own mind you) 50 years behind.
    Having people like this in Europe WEAKENS Europe. They are the ones most likely to drink up foreign agitator's propaganda loads.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sikkd View Post
    A third option:

Stop this Game of Thrones shit going on in the Middle East since the Soviet Era. Islam there, to my knowledge, used to be a peaceful and philosophical religion less than fifty years ago. Examples: Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq

Stop sparkling civil wars because of oil and gas. Examples: Iraq, Lybia, Ukraine

Stop depleting Africa's resources for free. Examples: Nigeria, Botswana and many more.

Many Arab and African people do not feel very comfortable in Northwestern Europe. Let these people rebuild their homes and let them live peacefully. If needed, teach them how to live peacefully. Support them.

It's easer said than done, of course. But Europe can't take the world's misery on her shoulders.

Eastern Europe didn't really take part in any of these crimes above. How come Eastern Europe is now immoral and should be fined for the lack of solidarity I fail to understand. Surely, we have to help since we are talking about people but take it easy and do not force it... The influx of many people from a different - a bit problematic - culture with unknown consequences is not a joke for us.

Almost nobody from the Middle East and Africa is willing to settle in Eastern Europe anyway. Everybody is dreaming of the easy life and I am not blaming them.
    I absolutely and totally agree with you. But that is a long term option.

By the way, most of Eastern Europe took part in the war in iraq, Poland being one of the 4 invading forces.

- - - Updated - - -

Where they came from?

I mean, refugees are people forced from their home, the place they'd be otherwise. Or are you conceding with this existential deflection about the nature of home that they are mostly economic migrants who've put the old country in the rear view forever?

But on point -- somebody shows up on your porch, your choices aren't "let them in as guests/indefinite tenants" or "kill them", right? I mean, where I'm from anyway. Same principle holds for a sovereign border -- "let them in and move them around and browbeat your own citizens to upend their lives and livelihoods for their convenience and mostly put them on the dole" and "kill them" aren't your only choices.

If your choices don't include "yeah, no, you guys can just, y'know, go back the way you came", something else is going on. Indeed, if people have arrived in your country and won't leave and you'd have to kill them to be rid of them... that actually is a reasonably good working definition of invasion, wouldn't it?
    How do you know which is their home?

WATCH OUT NORADIN!!!
    STRONK Slav here can punch you in the face!!!

This guy is the perfect example that, as I stated many times, Eastern Europe is (by no fault of their own mind you) 50 years behind.
    Having people like this in Europe WEAKENS Europe. They are the ones most likely to drink up foreign agitator's propaganda loads.
    People like me? People who defend the truth against the WE propaganda machine? Yeah, i guess we are really dangerous to your sick ideologies! Keep hiding dude, live in fear, we will tear your dreamworld apart.

(oh, by the way huns are not slavic, but don't worry, no one expects from you to know anything beside how to suck muslim dick perfectly)

infracted - trolling
    Last edited by Crissi; 2016-09-15 at 03:51 PM.