High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    So, for shits and giggles, I decided to kill a bunch of boars in elwynn and nothing weird dropped. Only farmed for 30-45 min or so though. Checked goldshire for any new npc's or interactions. Nothing Guess sword of a thousand truths is a no go. The goldshire kids are interesting though, haven't thought of them.

Also, doesn't Yoggy say something about "your will is not your own"? Sounds pretty similar to what the image of arthas says...

Has anyone tried fishing in Naz'anak: The Forgotten Depths under Icecrown?

The flavor text on the "The Bonereaper's Hook" made me think of the avalanche in Sholazar Basin, or the river leading out of ICC into Crystal Song Forest. My artifact power was low but I just got it to 10, might go back again and give it another look.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobar View Post
    Possible discovery.
    Try dying and standing infront of it if you get nothing from being alive around it.

Deleted
    http://imgur.com/a/k0Kwo
    Possible discovery.

Nothing.
    Gonna try corpse running down the rest of the great sea area until i hit stormheim.

Quote Originally Posted by FatalRequiem View Post
    This HAS been mentioned prior but is still something quite interesting and wasn't really talked about much.
    Only real question is, how would we interact / recreate this to get our artifact?
    Corrupted Blood was a virulent plague which originated in the dungeon of Zul'Gurub. It was unintentionally released into the larger game world, and became the first disease to affect entire servers

idk if we can get smth from that but blizz did release "Zombie INfestation" events to honor this event a week or smth before wotlk came out, maybe we can get some leads there? a world infestation event seems relateable to the apocalypse.

The infestation events started by crates spawning in booty bay and major cities seems like a long shot but mby we should investigate the old events abit see if we can start somewhere

Confirmed doodads, theres another near a sunken forsaken ship (there are plagued fish there).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raintusk View Post
    You must first find one of the undead pirates at shipwreck cove. He can only be seen if you are currently dead. He will instruct you to find the three missing boars. Upon killing all three you will receive the bones of boars. Return to the undead pirate and he will tell you a tale about his misfortune. Not only did he lose the three boars, but he lost his beloved during the storm. All that remained of her was her clothes hanging from the boars hook. Go to Azsuna, you will find the Jilted Former Lover at 50.4, 56.8. She will respond when you get close. She explains that her love was more interested in the boars than her. After responding to dialog she will instruct you to pick up a bottle on the ground. You will receive ornate bottle of pirate brandy. Bring the bottle to the undead pirate. He will have you collect her clothes from the hook which will be marked on your map. Take the hook and the clothes. Return the clothes to the Jilted Former Lover.
    What does this quest do?

The thing we gotta remember here is we need a lead on 2 of these weapons, even if we get one from Emerald Nightmare we are still left with the second to find.

The ret pally one was based off some insane chain that was a topic years ago made into reality. Is there any memorable event caused because of dk's after they launched that would be similar to this?

Worst case scenario is all that is irrelevant and we get unholy's from the 5th tier research and frost comes from Tich in EN...

Quote Originally Posted by Prowtotype View Post
    The thing we gotta remember here is we need a lead on 2 of these weapons, even if we get one from Emerald Nightmare we are still left with the second to find.

The ret pally one was based off some insane chain that was a topic years ago made into reality. Is there any memorable event caused because of dk's after they launched that would be similar to this?

Worst case scenario is all that is irrelevant and we get unholy's from the 5th tier research and frost comes from Tich in EN...
    see my post on previous page Corrupted BLood shizzle from Vanilla and then the pre wotlk events to honor that

Yeah, but that worst case scenario involves me wasting dozens of hours that could have spent on alts :/

Deleted
    Confirmed doodads, theres another near a sunken forsaken ship (there are plagued fish there).
    where at, tell me please and what else is there?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanj View Post
    What does this quest do?
    Or is it a Scamaz?

Quote Originally Posted by niker99 View Post
    where at, tell me please and what else is there?
    deep underwater near where the horde start in the zone. open caskets of plague, nothing useful.

Exact coord: 79.91 32.33 Highmountain
    Last edited by Nobar; 2016-09-15 at 11:37 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I refuse to believe this, we're basically talking about Frostmourne!

Blizzard wouldn't simply put it in some bosses loot,would they? How lame would that be?!

Quote Originally Posted by incko View Post

Blizzard wouldn't simply put it in some bosses loot,would they? How lame would that be?!
    That's how Guardian Druids get their hidden artifact skin..... off Ursoc in EN

My B, Tich is in the Suramar raid, not EN, got them mixed up.

Quote Originally Posted by incko View Post

Other classes get theirs that way, why is ours so special that its not possible to get as a drop, its an artifact appearance not the artifact itself and the two have no reason to be directly connected.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes, but that's not a weapon that has shaped the lore of Warcraft...

I can't see blizzard putting the hidden doomhammer skin into some boss loot either!

(I don't have a clue whether the source of the doomhammer skin is already know, so correct me if I'm fundamentally mistaken here)

Edit.

Oh yeah and there are the datamined model updates of the old four horseman, who aren't used for the ashbringer apparently...
    Last edited by incko; 2016-09-15 at 11:50 PM.