Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lonewolph View Post
    I didnt say we needed elementiu, but maybe in the lore of the bindings which is supposed to be an amulet, it was made out of elementium
    Can you at least give locations or anything? If you want to post a link you can do so by adding spaces in your link so it's not recognized as one.

it wont let me post pictures or links because i just made this account so I could share that info. It's in the farthest south of High mountain in the mountains. There are lots of drogbar and elementium laying around

Deleted
    You can post a pic just add space between every dots

Deleted
    it wont let me post pictures or links because i just made this account so I could share that info. It's in the farthest south of High mountain in the mountains. There are lots of drogbar and elementium laying around
    I just told you to post a link and add spaces so it's not recognized as link.

example: www . abc . com

here is the original information mmo-champion.com/ threads/ 2019001-Ancient-Neltharion-Tablet-written-in-Draconic-with-translation

Deleted
    Tablets can be found inside a cave at 53,75

Deleted
    Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but there are these tablets around these drogbar for a world quest, that also involves elementium. Someone translated them from Draconic somehow and they say the following. I don't think they realize it, but it's an obvious reference to the creation of the bindings. However I can't find anything relevant anywhere else. They are Ancient Neltharion Tablets. I couldn't find any NPC named Izgarogg. Unfortunately i cant link the post because I just made this account, but do a search for ancient neltharion tablet draconic

know that I, izgarogg, last of the scales
    has transcribed this knowledge as
    dictated by my lord, Neltharion, Earth Warder of Azeroth

This Tablet marks our fiftieth attempt at merging the elements
    into a binding ore. My lord believes this shall be the ultimate
    tool in his rise to power, but we may be many years, if not ages
    away from discovering a stable solution.

below is the recipe of our search to remove impurities. it has proven
    powerful but will need additional refinement
    soo rogues where the only class that learned draconic at the launch of wotlk right? (a few rogues learned it, not every rogue)

Deleted
    Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but there are these tablets around these drogbar for a world quest, that also involves elementium. Someone translated them from Draconic somehow and they say the following. I don't think they realize it, but it's an obvious reference to the creation of the bindings. However I can't find anything relevant anywhere else. They are Ancient Neltharion Tablets. I couldn't find any NPC named Izgarogg. Unfortunately i cant link the post because I just made this account, but do a search for ancient neltharion tablet draconic

know that I, izgarogg, last of the scales
    has transcribed this knowledge as
    dictated by my lord, Neltharion, Earth Warder of Azeroth

This Tablet marks our fiftieth attempt at merging the elements
    into a binding ore. My lord believes this shall be the ultimate
    tool in his rise to power, but we may be many years, if not ages
    away from discovering a stable solution.

below is the recipe of our search to remove impurities. it has proven
    powerful but will need additional refinement
    It's definitely an interesting find, I can see a few possbilities applying to this:

1. It's nothing or related to nothing of interest
    2. It's related to a Warrior Artifact
    3. It's related to Thunderfury

It's hard to tell what they mean with "below". Below this cave as in Neltharions Lair? Or below on the actual tablet as in we can't read it anymore?
    Last edited by mmoc21de907692; 2016-09-16 at 12:36 AM.

i like to think its a clue, but my 10+ years of history playing wow tells me the binding is far more likely to drop off a rat than be a cleverly thought out puzzle by blizzard

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry I haven't been back for the last few days. I hear there's a Discord set up for this now? Anyone mind linking?

Hey guys i am fairly new but based on the idea of the chain being linked to artifact knowledge i found a page with every page from the book so we don't have to wait an eternity to read them. My first stop on the search is checking off the coast of booty bay in the sand for anything. If there is a discord if someone could share that would be awesome! Thanks guys

wowhead

/guides/artifact-weapons/the-dreadblades#artifact-book-text
    Last edited by mshagena; 2016-09-16 at 01:12 AM.

little random, but are these to do with anything? sorry if they have been mentioned before "Elemental Bindings"

wowhead(dot)com/item=121384/elemental-bindings#dropped-by

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by convict11 View Post
    little random, but are these to do with anything? sorry if they have been mentioned before "Elemental Bindings"

wowhead(dot)com/item=121384/elemental-bindings#dropped-by
    Doubt it, it's just grey. Items of any relevance will always be white (or above)

Quote Originally Posted by SpiralArtKit View Post
    Doubt it, it's just grey. Items of any relevance will always be white (or above)
    I think the demonology warlock's hidden appearance requires you to loot some heads, wich are grey. But don't quote me on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Aluren View Post
    I think the demonology warlock's hidden appearance requires you to loot some heads, wich are grey.
    - Aluren 2016
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

Quote Originally Posted by Aluren View Post
    I think the demonology warlock's hidden appearance requires you to loot some heads, wich are grey. But don't quote me on that.
    Anytime you need to start off with "I think" and end with "don't quote me on that", it is probably best to just keep it to yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    Especially considering you can fact check yourself in about the same amount of time it takes to add "don't quote me on that" to the post...
    lots of douchebags around tonight, give the guy a break and get a life

Infracted.
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2016-09-16 at 07:09 AM.

lots of douchebags around tonight, give the guy a break and get a life
    If you're going to go around making bold claims you should back them up with a source. This is how false information gets spread, and it does the opposite of help. Keep up the SJW routine though, you're helping the search immensely.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by deykkcaos View Post
    ''the info about hidden appearance is secret, by the thousand medusas under my keel! Hold your sails aligned with the wind in order not to miss important info in community (on forums and fan-sites), or in-game, and your desired reward won't get past you!''
    I can't help but to think of Eye of Azhara with the violent wind, crashed ships and Nagas..

Quote Originally Posted by Speaker View Post
    If you're going to go around making bold claims you should back them up with a source. This is how false information gets spread, and it does the opposite of help. Keep up the SJW routine though, you're helping the search immensely.
    lol calling me a social justice warrior for telling you to stfu over having a stick up your ass. You going to correct everyone's spelling now too?
    I would hardly call what he said a "bold" statement.
    Last edited by lonewolph; 2016-09-16 at 06:50 AM.