Glory of Legion hero achievement questions

1. Is the artifact appearance account wide? I know you need to have balance of power unlocked to access it but do all your characters who have that balance of power skin unlocked get the skin color from the glory achieve? Ik no one can complete that quest yet to absolutely confirm but any insights would be nice.

2. Can you complete seperate achievements on different characters and still finish the meta achieve? Eg, do Maw of souls achieved on 1 character and Halls of Valor on another?
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

I'll snag a question on if you don't mind.

Does anyone know if you can do these achievements even if you're loot locked to the dungeon?

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    1. Is the artifact appearance account wide? I know you need to have balance of power unlocked to access it but do all your characters who have that balance of power skin unlocked get the skin color from the glory achieve? Ik no one can complete that quest yet to absolutely confirm but any insights would be nice.

2. Can you complete seperate achievements on different characters and still finish the meta achieve? Eg, do Maw of souls achieved on 1 character and Halls of Valor on another?
    1. I'm under the assumption that the achievements with kind of a blue tint on the title are account wide so the appearance should also be? Since it's locked to the achievement.

2. I don't think you can do this, the meta is account wide but not the individual achis.

Quote Originally Posted by Andyo View Post

Does anyone know if you can do these achievements even if you're loot locked to the dungeon?
    Yes, it's possible.
    Did a couple of achievements yesterday with some friends.

Started out with the Poor Unfortunate Soul one, then did Maw of Souls again for the speedrunning one on the second boss and then did the instance again for Ymiron one.

10+ Year Old Account
    1) I would imagine as long as you've done the Balance of Power questline on that character, you can access that extra appearance because the achievement is account wide... but having not done this questline yet I can't say for sure.

2) To answer this question for any achievement in future, take a look at it ingame on the Achievements panel. If there is a Blue bar across the name, this indicates the achievement gets account-wide credit. If there is no blue bar, you have to do the whole thing on one character!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cruit View Post
    2. I don't think you can do this, the meta is account wide but not the individual achis.
    Basically, if it has a blue bar, you can do each of the individual achievements within the meta on different characters.

For example, if there was a meta with two parts: Kill 1000 characters | Get reputation to Exalted

You could do the killing on one character and the reputation on another character and that would count.

However, you couldn't do 500 kills on one character and 500 kills on another and get credit (unless the 1000 kills achievement itself ALSO has a blue bar).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Andyo View Post

And yes, can confirm this works, you just won't get any loot
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

Deleted
    We got the Glory of the Legion Hero achievement today. The artifact apperance is still locked. Seems bugged. ;(

Yes, that's how it works.

Quote Originally Posted by Lustiikurre View Post
    We got the Glory of the Legion Hero achievement today. The artifact apperance is still locked. Seems bugged. ;(
    Its not bugged. You need the "original" skin to unlock the tints. Eg, finish balance of power and you'll get the appearance. So probably a couple weeks of EN?

- - - Updated - - -

Ty for answers btw
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Deleted
    Its not bugged. You need the "original" skin to unlock the tints. Eg, finish balance of power and you'll get the appearance. So probably a couple weeks of EN?

- - - Updated - - -

Ty for answers btw

There are nothing in-game that says you have to complete the "original" skin (far left) to use the others, or am I wrong? Would like to see any official statements about this if you have.
    In-game the soul forge just says that i have to complete the Glory of Legion Hero.

15+ Year Old Account
    There are nothing in-game that says you have to complete the "original" skin (far left) to use the others, or am I wrong? Would like to see any official statements about this if you have.
    In-game the soul forge just says that i have to complete the Glory of Legion Hero.
    You only got a color from glory of the legion hero, the base appearance is from balance of power.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

There is indeed no indication that you need to complete whatever the left color of each appearance needs in-game. I believe there is an interview floating around where they mentioned you would need to unlock each base color before you could unlock its recolors, but in any case that is precisely how it works in game, completed the meta, and it is still locked.

It's just an oversight since most of the appearances it isnt even possible to complete the unlock for a re-color before the base appearance, the pvp prestige skins for example.
    Frequent Poster on Fluid Druid, The best Feral community out there

My Character

It won't unlock till you get the first one in that tier. So you have to complete Balance of Power for it to unlock. Not a bug

Quote Originally Posted by Enitzu View Post
    It won't unlock till you get the first one in that tier. So you have to complete Balance of Power for it to unlock. Not a bug
    https://gyazo.com/dded0daef74dd4219bbd1bbcfbbccda4

Hidden artifact appearance variants are bugged in that you were supposed to have to unlock the first one in the row in order to use the rest (Like balance of power). Blizzard has acknowledged that it was a bug, but chose not to fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Plasmaxyz View Post
    Hidden artifact appearance variants are bugged in that you were supposed to have to unlock the first one in the row in order to use the rest (Like balance of power). Blizzard has acknowledged that it was a bug, but chose not to fix it.
    I did not know that, but good to know lol. Been working on my balance of power on two characters to make sure that row is unlocked, cause I want the cat form and surv hunter appearance.