Deleted
    Don't know if it's been mentioned yet but with Syxsehnz Rod from Wardens, it only turns the Groom into a night elf female, no other notable changes.
    I've controlled the groom and took him to the jilted lover with the bride in tow. No change upon reaching cave.
    Killed bride infront of both npc. Nothing (Without toy)
    Killed both together for any afterdeath interaction. Nothing (Without toy)
    Controlled lover and took him to the wedding for a possible interaction. Nothing happened
    Killed bride again and let the lover have the killing blow - nothing
    Let the lover get KB on groom - Nothing
    Corpse explosioned both (Using it on Groom with Toy turns him into a night elf male from female so possible bug) Toy expired, groom changed to a pile of bones from nelf male.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    Das why im farming them as we speak.
    what achiv?, can u link it or waht do u have to do

Quote Originally Posted by niker99 View Post
    what achiv?, can u link it or waht do u have to do
    http://www. wowhead. com/achievement=11231/ hidden-tracking-appearance-unlock-base-color-4-death-knight-unholy

Quote Originally Posted by Navystylz View Post
    http://www. wowhead. com/achievement=11231/ hidden-tracking-appearance-unlock-base-color-4-death-knight-unholy
    No this was apparently wrong. Please don't repost that link again. I made the same mistake.

the correct 'achievement' is http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=1...houls-summoned

Apparently some secret counter hidden under the artifact-specific achievements is counting the number of ghouls spawned by the spell gained from Apocalypse. http://www.wowhead.com/spell=214839/apocalypse

Anyone have revered with the Nightfallen yet?
    Anyone know what she is for: http://www.wowhead.com/npc=113369/luniel
    I think the Scrolls of Elun'dris are probably sold by a nightfallen you have to rescue to join the resistance like Absolon. Luniel is probably a bad idea to begin with because she doesnt have a quest, but someone else might.
    Last edited by GreenDragon; 2016-09-16 at 08:40 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenDragon View Post
    Yes, why so?

Quote Originally Posted by GreenDragon View Post
    No this was apparently wrong. Please don't repost that link again. I made the same mistake.

the correct 'achievement' is http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=1...houls-summoned

Apparently some secret counter hidden under the artifact-specific achievements is counting the number of ghouls spawned by the spell gained from Apocalypse. http://www.wowhead.com/spell=214839/apocalypse

Anyone know what she is for: http://www.wowhead.com/npc=113369/luniel
    I think the Scrolls of Elun'dris are probably sold by a nightfallen you have to rescue to join the resistance like Absolon. Luniel is probably a bad idea to begin with because she doesnt have a quest, but someone else might.
    I don't really see what the last 2 pages of bickering about what is achievement and statistics have to do with showing the first link you say you were wrong with, isn't just a counter for tracking the ghouls from apocalypse to count towards the honor the past achievement. Especially with nothing but a title that "correct" link leads to.

Deleted
    im over 8k into revered with nightfallen, luniel however is completely unrelated to any quests, shes part of a "Rare" encounter in a cave at the marked location, also nothing for us from the vendors at that rep level

Quote Originally Posted by Navystylz View Post
    I don't really see what the last 2 pages of bickering about what is achievement and statistics have to do with showing the first link you say you were wrong with, isn't just a counter for tracking the ghouls from apocalypse to count towards the honor the past achievement. Especially with nothing but a title that "correct" link leads to.
    There's plenty of stuff I could rexplain to make it make sense but instead of that I will just saw one of the members on the discord had put a ticket inquiring about the number of ghouls required to meet the achievement and we were told it was a mystery that we needed to solve. Sooooo... kinda confirms it's SOMETHING. Might not be for Bonereaper but we'll find out when we're done grinding

There's plenty of stuff I could rexplain to make it make sense but instead of that I will just saw one of the members on the discord had put a ticket inquiring about the number of ghouls required to meet the achievement and we were told it was a mystery that we needed to solve. Sooooo... kinda confirms it's SOMETHING. Might not be for Bonereaper but we'll find out when we're done grinding
    Ok... well I say for long time farming some Apoc summons. Will do this any time I'm kicking back reading in background.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishcraft0 View Post
    I just have have that quest you speak of, and its not. I dont even have revered yet.
    And read on both tooltips. The hidden artifacts says "Written in an ancient language" This is a scroll, things are writen in it, maybe he has some runes? doh? Its a good lead, you cant just say nooo maybe its that and its not, untill you try.
    And the hidden item also says "leaping in your mouth, yarning to be read" when the scroll says "A banned treatise" So you are banned to read it, speak about it. It makes sense, dont you think?
    Even though you worded it incorrectly, the flavor text is a strange turn of phrase isn't it? Leaping? Ancient language? Isn't there a frog section in the Timeless Isle? Maybe instead of killing boars we must kill frogs. It's probably not that stupid, but has anyone thought of looking on the Timeless Isle?

Deleted
    i.gyazo . com / 99785bd52558a851633acfb1445accc9.png

Is this a hint towards the runereading or not? Guy in dalaran sewers

Maybe an item to trigger further conversation?

Apologies if I missed in somewhere,

But is there a list of the hidden skins that have been found so far and how to get them for DK's, or is it still a mystery?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane Buttocks View Post

But is there a list of the hidden skins that have been found so far and how to get them for DK's, or is it still a mystery?
    109 pages should kind of give you an idea that it's still a mystery.

Still a mystery but the best guess we have for Unholy is this hidden achievement for ghouls summoned from Apoc. We're not sure what it's for but we're going to get it and find out.

Deleted
    So i just got the Azsharan Queensguard Blade(white) from a random treasure in mythic eye of azhara. I tried to runeforge it and it worked. Does this mean it's in someway related or can you just runeforge ilvl 345 whites.
    edit: cant runeforge it for rune of stoneskin gargoyle??? Nvm its only for 2h XDD
    Last edited by mmoc2180cbb6b4; 2016-09-16 at 09:47 PM.

Deleted

Blood's hidden skin has been found, and is known to be from the withered training scenario. Unholy and frost are still unknown.

Quote Originally Posted by wowipexi69 View Post
    So i just got the Azsharan Queensguard Blade(white) from a random treasure in mythic eye of azhara. I tried to runeforge it and it worked. Does this mean it's in someway related or can you just runeforge ilvl 345 whites.
    From what I know, you can runeforge anything. It works like enchanting.

Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    From what I know, you can runeforge anything. It works like enchanting.
    I can't runeforge my Bone Fishing Pole.

Its been a while and there has been no signs of either one. I am declaring right now that the original theory therefore, most be correct. Raid drops.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMatrix View Post
    Its been a while and there has been no signs of either one. I am declaring right now that the original theory therefore, most be correct. Raid drops.
    But we already have a theory for the unholy one. We posted it not too long ago.

Well we're looking at this

http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=1...houls-summoned

Could be the gate. A hidden tracking achievement for Apocalypse ghouls summoned?

I wouldn't really go out of your way to farm Apoc ghouls right now... I'm going to do it while I'm on my computer watching youtube or something so if and when I meet the requirements then i'll let you all know what happens.

If you want to join me and are wondering how you'll know when you get it use this script to track the achieve

/script AddTrackedAchievement("10768")
    Might be triggered by summoning some arbitrary number of ghouls? Im thinking of something like, 10k maybe?
    Crimea is Ukraine!