Set of islands under ebon hold

I find that the islands directly under ebon hold if look from the right side of the flight master looking to the outside, look strangely similar to the hook.... even the rock formations at the bottom look like chain.

Quote Originally Posted by Arktreium View Post
    I find that the islands directly under ebon hold if look from the right side of the flight master looking to the outside, look strangely similar to the hook.... even the rock formations at the bottom look like chain.
    This is getting depressing.

The struggle is real.

Quest ID #1418746 "Isle Take It"
    Collect all of the islands under Acherus and bring them to the Lich King's greatest smith, the sea giant Island'gor, so that he can craft you a mighty weapon.

Deleted
    Some one try to farm Setesh?
    It look like Seth, the egytian god of Confusion, the disorder and the disturbance which often join the idea of crisis, tumult, disaster, suffering and disease near to the lore of the UH weapon.
    I have kill one time this one, but maybe with a farm... or not..

(for the information about Seth : https: //fr. wikipedia.org/wiki/Seth but not in english)

Quote Originally Posted by b0928 View Post
    Collect all of the islands under Acherus and bring them to the Lich King's greatest smith, the sea giant Island'gor, so that he can craft you a mighty weapon.
    wut is this

Well all I could find is this:

wowhead. com/ spell=220740/hidden-appearance-unlock-death-knight-frost

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FatalRequiem View Post
    side note : Is there any place you can actually see how many you have summoned? The script I used seems to only show the ach.
    You could with "/run x=GetStatistic(10768); print(x)" if it wasnt hidden or something

Quote Originally Posted by b0928 View Post
    Isle ike this post

Deleted
    This may be a stupid idea but did anyone check Shadowmoon Burial Grounds? It is Ner'zhul's location (so fits the Lich King and Frostmourne) and there are many dark runes in the area (fits the Runes of Darkening name)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    Well we're looking at this

Could be the gate. A hidden tracking achievement for Apocalypse ghouls summoned?

I wouldn't really go out of your way to farm Apoc ghouls right now... I'm going to do it while I'm on my computer watching youtube or something so if and when I meet the requirements then i'll let you all know what happens.

If you want to join me and are wondering how you'll know when you get it use this script to track the achieve

/script AddTrackedAchievement("10768")

I looked into this and on wowhead there is a achievement "Honoring the Past" and its only related for deathknights. The achievements
    has 3 criteria:

Blood use the ability consumption 1000 times
    Unholy: Army of the Dead (2000), Summon Shambling Horror (2000), Raise Skulker (2000), Tortured Spirit (2000),
    Summon Gargoyle (2000), Dark Arbiter (2000).
    Frost: - Unknown.

When i used the addon overachiever and was looking for the achievement honoring the past. It said
    i completed the unholy, but no appearence yet. The blood and frost are part of the achievement i guess.

I do wonder for which appearence this achievement is and what we have to do to complete the frost one

Deleted
    Tortured Spirit is a talent from Alpha that got removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalyar View Post
    This may be a stupid idea but did anyone check Shadowmoon Burial Grounds? It is Ner'zhul's location (so fits the Lich King and Frostmourne) and there are many dark runes in the area (fits the Runes of Darkening name)
    I was there, nothing special happened. I killed him on mythic mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Amilli View Post
    I looked into this and on wowhead there is a achievement "Honoring the Past" and its only related for deathknights. The achievements
    has 3 criteria:

Blood use the ability consumption 1000 times
    Unholy: Army of the Dead (2000), Summon Shambling Horror (2000), Raise Skulker (2000), Tortured Spirit (2000),
    Summon Gargoyle (2000), Dark Arbiter (2000).
    Frost: - Unknown.

When i used the addon overachiever and was looking for the achievement honoring the past. It said
    i completed the unholy, but no appearence yet. The blood and frost are part of the achievement i guess.

I do wonder for which appearence this achievement is and what we have to do to complete the frost one
    Interesting. Cant even run AddTracked script on that one, but GetStatistic works.
    Last edited by Drekmar; 2016-09-17 at 10:51 AM.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanj View Post
    Tortured Spirit is a talent from Alpha that got removed.
    I dont think you have to do them all, just 2000 Army or gargoyle etc (not 100% sure, but does appear to be). Because like you said
    Tortured spirit is removed, but does get mentioned on wowhead.

I used the addon (mentioned in previous post) and the unholy is completed for me. So
    the information on wowhead is not entirely correct.

I dont think you have to do them all, just 2000 Army or gargoyle etc (not 100% sure, but does appear to be). Because like you said

I used the addon (mentioned in previous post) and the unholy is completed for me. So
    Can that addon check criteria of required ghouls on 10768?
    Last edited by Drekmar; 2016-09-17 at 11:27 AM.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Deleted

If that achievement was still relevant. Don't you think they would've updated the ach to not include Tortured spirit?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanj View Post
    If that achievement was still relevant. Don't you think they would've updated the ach to not include Tortured spirit?
    The hidden skins are a complete mystery, blizz wont help. We have to find it ourselves, so i doubt they will give
    information too for instance wowhead and say: hey this is the complete method to get the appearence.

I think its a complete mystery for sites as it is for us.

I am using the addon and it tracks the ability consumption for blood. But when i look at the achievement it doesnt says, which spell.
    So maybe wowhead or someone else tested it, and said that is the requirement for the blood criteria (for honor the past achievement.

I am not sure if this is the right way for the appearence, but i dont think you shouldnt say its unrelevant that quick

The hidden skins are a complete mystery, blizz wont help. We have to find it ourselves, so i doubt they will give
    information too for instance wowhead and say: hey this is the complete method to get the appearence.

I think its a complete mystery for sites as it is for us.

I am using the addon and it tracks the ability consumption for blood. But when i look at the achievement it doesnt says, which spell.
    So maybe wowhead or someone else tested it, and said that is the requirement for the blood criteria (for honor the past achievement.

I am not sure if this is the right way for the appearence, but i dont think you shouldnt say its unrelevant that quick
    Blood hidden appearance is from Whithered Army scenario, so this makes it all that confusing.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

I just got my Anima from the wethered combat training and now I can not use Consumption anymore. Tried different Skins but it won't go off

/e

ok, fixed. the skin somehow breaks the spell you already have on your actionbar. grabbing the spell out of the spellbook - not the weapon itself - somehow fixes it.
    Last edited by cocobello; 2016-09-17 at 12:27 PM.