... LastLast
    Deleted

Hide Waist (Patch 7.1)

In Patch 7.1, you can hide your Waist!

Source:
    http://www.vanion.eu/news/patch-7-1-...fizieren-15772

Really good, Blizzard, really good!

10+ Year Old Account
    When i can might get option, to hide left or right shoulders? I don't want hide both, just one ya know.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzs View Post
    In Patch 7.1, you can hide your Waist!

Source:
    http://www.vanion.eu/news/patch-7-1-...fizieren-15772

Really good, Blizzard, really good!
    This is actually kind of amazing news, especially considering some tier/difficulty color combinations don't even have matching belts for many classes.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

10+ Year Old Account
    Yay! Now just gloves are needed to have the option, and it is aaaaaall gooooood!
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

There's already some invisible belts in game iirc. I'd love hide wrists much more, as they tend to destroy the poofed-out cuffs of robe sleeves.

"Hide Tabard" option when?

Or at least, add in a toy version of Tabard of the Lightbringer, so that you can use it without having the tabard equipped.

7+ Year Old Account
    THANK YOU!
    no more fucking up mogs with not matching belts!

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    I would like to have hide left or right shoulder as a option.

... Blizz catering to casuals, this will kill WoW!

/j

I can see this leading to the very VERY much requested (I think?) option to hide bracers. Why not? They're usually far less visible anyways, but they can ruin certain sleeves and glove looks quite badly.

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    When i can might get option, to hide left or right shoulders? I don't want hide both, just one ya know.
    Start playing a Hunter. For about 3-4 years we got a ton of horrible looking sets with only one or one giant shoulder.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hide chest armor would be awesome. Seen many shirtless NPCs with cool transmogs. But perhaps it would be too sexy.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    It never ends, does it? Every time they please you with something, it isnt enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    There's already some invisible belts in game iirc.
    There's only one and it's exclusive to Death Knights. Having the option available to everyone is going to be fantastic!

"Hide waist" is an option I'm sure a lot of people out there would really really like to have.

Like, in real life and stuff.

I'm not a fan. You have to find a belt that goes with the set! A lot of times there will be belts from other content that can go with whatever set you're trying to make. And it's part of the challenge of transmog, you have to go and unlock your looks before you use them.

This is great news, I can finally wear the Replica Field Marshal Gear for Shamans and not look like a tool. Thanks based Developers.

Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    "Hide waist" is an option I'm sure a lot of people out there would really really like to have.

Like, in real life and stuff.
    Also this.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    "Hide Tabard" option when?

Or at least, add in a toy version of Tabard of the Lightbringer, so that you can use it without having the tabard equipped.
    Just... You know... Unequip the tabard?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by runique View Post
    I'm not a fan. You have to find a belt that goes with the set! A lot of times there will be belts from other content that can go with whatever set you're trying to make. And it's part of the challenge of transmog, you have to go and unlock your looks before you use them.
    Tons of sets doesn't even have matching belts, half the Fireland sets for example. Oh and don't like it? Then don't use it. The game doesn't have to cater to you personaly.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Just... You know... Unequip the tabard?
    Read what he said bruv, some tabards have on use effects but look dumb. Argent Crusade Tabard, Lightbringer, etc.

Although I have all my useful ones mogged to an unobtainable TCG one to look like an asshole.

Now all we need is Sheathe Style (Back/Waist), Hide Left Shoulder/Hide Right Shoulder, Hide Chest (Monks, Demon Hunters, Warriors need this, specific armor models aren't enough), and Toggle Hair (Annoying as hell that you become bald with 95% of helms equipped)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Now all we need is Sheathe Style (Back/Waist), Hide Left Shoulder/Hide Right Shoulder, Hide Chest (Monks, Demon Hunters, Warriors need this, specific armor models aren't enough), and Toggle Hair (Annoying as hell that you become bald with 95% of helms equipped)
    You're missing Hide Guantles (Give us a real reason to transmog BRACERS!)