Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    When I was a kid we had big obnoxious not matching belts and we liked it! NOW GET OFF MY LAWN!!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixos View Post
    Now I just need an option to toggle ears (when wearing certain head items) and I will be very very happy
    and Eyebrows (For Blood Elves -hate that they clip through most helms)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    Thank.

Fucking.

God.

Words cannot describe how glad I am to have this. Other than shoulders, belts are #1 transmog ruiners. Robes in particular are a horrendous example of this, being almost exclusively either modeled into robes or designed without them in mind.
    This is true, the ones that get the most out of this, are the clothes users, there are so many clothes items, with no belt design around them (or just that its actually part of the robes)

thats good. most belts look stupid
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Screw the waist, just let me hide my gloves!

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    Tabard of the Lightbringer has a use effect.

Herp a derp.

- - - Updated - - -

Hence why I said that Tabard of the Lightbringer should have a separate toy version of it made.
    Yes, yes it does. But the item itself is a cosmetic item, the on use effect doesn't change that the item is 100% cosmetic....because.....the effect is also cosmetic. Reputation tabards have been gone for a long time. They are now to show off reputation and allegiances.

Herp a derp.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    It's not pointless and they're not purely cosmetic. Tabards allow you to gain rep in dungeons, teleport etc... Having the ability to hide them would be lovely so I don't need to remember to re-equip them all the time when I want to change mogs/enter a dungeon.
    Quote Originally Posted by carenard View Post
    you obviously didn't read what he said
    tabard of the lightbringer has an on use effect, he wants to be able to use that while not seeing it
    I read what he said very well. A cosmetic on use effect doesn't change that an item is a cosmetic item only. Reputation tabards have been gone for a long time. teleport are so few that it's not even worth talking about, plus you can just equip them when you want to tp. (there are what, like 3 that teleport?)

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Soon enough we'll be able to hide all our armor.

Not gonna use this one, myself. Few if any chestpieces and pants match up well. They need abelt to cover that line.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    When i can might get option, to hide left or right shoulders? I don't want hide both, just one ya know.
    If they are visually separated, then a split might work.
    Not so much when they are one piece.
    Therefore it would need either to be available or not on a per-case basis, or some time-consuming individual handling to not look shoddy when a one-piece shoulder is split.
    Are there any actually in one-piece though.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2016-09-18 at 06:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    Yes, yes it does. But the item itself is a cosmetic item, the on use effect doesn't change that the item is 100% cosmetic....because.....the effect is also cosmetic. Reputation tabards have been gone for a long time. They are now to show off reputation and allegiances.

Herp a derp.

- - - Updated - - -

I read what he said very well. A cosmetic on use effect doesn't change that an item is a cosmetic item only. Reputation tabards have been gone for a long time. teleport are so few that it's not even worth talking about, plus you can just equip them when you want to tp. (there are what, like 3 that teleport?)
    Reputation tabards aren't gone. There are plenty for the old reps that people still equip when doing legion dungeons for rep.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Reputation tabards aren't gone. There are plenty for the old reps that people still equip when doing legion dungeons for rep.
    Gone as in they no longer make them. They haven't since Cata (iirc), and have stated that they won't do it again. They are purely cosmetic now, old items don't change that fact. There are trinkets that had fun effects that weren't for combat, should those have been made into toys? Or should we leave things the way they are and not change everything just because their design changed over the past 12 years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Gone as in they no longer make them. They haven't since Cata (iirc), and have stated that they won't do it again. They are purely cosmetic now, old items don't change that fact. There are trinkets that had fun effects that weren't for combat, should those have been made into toys? Or should we leave things the way they are and not change everything just because their design changed over the past 12 years.
    Most of those old trinkets have been changed into toys though. See orb of deception
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=1973/orb-of-deception

That trinket has been in game since vanilla. Now it's a toy. Times change, old items aren't immune to change.

Reputation tabards have been gone for a long time. They are now to show off reputation and allegiances.
    And this tabard is from a long time ago when Reputation tabards were not gone. And it doesn't even have a reputation or allegiance directly associated with it.

Herp a derp.

Not sure why you're so viciously opposed to the idea of being able to use Tabard of the Lightbringer's effect without having the tabard equipped. Seems like you're just arguing to argue at this point.
    Last edited by anon5123; 2016-09-18 at 07:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    And this tabard is from a long time ago when Reputation tabards were not gone. And it doesn't even have a reputation or allegiance directly associated with it.

Herp a derp.

Not sure why you're so viciously opposed to the idea of being able to use Tabard of the Lightbringer's effect without having the tabard equipped. Seems like you're just arguing to argue at this point.
    You're right, it has nothing associated with it other than a cosmetic effect. So remind me why it's not a cosmetic item.

Quote Originally Posted by mhdoe View Post
    When I was a kid we had big obnoxious not matching belts and we liked it! NOW GET OFF MY LAWN!!!!!
    In TBC especially, we really were some janky looking hobo clowns.

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering this whole expansion revolves around a faction of shirtless elves who worship another shirtless elf, how is hide chest armour still not a thing?
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

Deleted
    Still no hide chest tho.

Blademaster transmogs really need hide chest.
    Or make a tattoo chest cosmatic item (that would work aswell.

They should just have a hide option for every gear slot at this point.

15+ Year Old Account
    This is good since some pants actually have builtin waist in their appearance and the belt that then goes with the set is actually not as good looking. First that comes to mind is the Zul'Aman 70 Leather set with skulls and such, the belt is such a missmatch that I don't even understand why they made it, but the legs have a nice look for a belt like thing that it looks so much better without an actual belt.

All this hiding... I would like a toggle to SHOW boots on taurens, worgens, druids etc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    They should just have a hide option for every gear slot at this point.
    Agree, just give all slots a hide option but limit it to 3 items at once per character to prevent wierd stuff like naked characters ect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh god, I can think of SO MANY transmog sets that will be made better by this. Can't wait!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    Agree, just give all slots a hide option but limit it to 3 items at once per character to prevent wierd stuff like naked characters ect.
    I could see something like that happening. But it would need to be more than three, or if X slot is invis, then Y slot can't be, or something like that...Hide helm, shoulders, cloak and gauntlets is quite reasonable, but is 4 items. But yeah, being able to hide everything and run around nekkid is just kinda dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.