Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    No, she was able to crush him and all of Orgrimmar. He was at her mercy. You didn't even read it lol
    I read the book just fine. She was unable to continue her assault because Thrall physically stopped her. The only way she could continue was by killing Thrall.
    A terrible sound, the cry of hundreds of enslaved elementals, shattered the air as the wave surged north.
    “No!” cried Thrall. He shot out his arms desperately, pleading silently, "Spirit of air, hold them still! Do not let them be used to slay so many innocents."
    He reached in his pouch and touched the small carvings that represented the elements. Their essences manifested in glowing, pulsing images of these figurines. Such a totem appeared at his feet as air came willingly to his call, and the wind that suddenly sprang up wrapped itself around the writhing wave, attempting to restrain the tsunami.
    Jaina growled and gestured. The elementals wailed in agony as they were forced to fight against the binding of the wind.
    [...]
    “Release the wind, Thrall!” Jaina shouted. One hand still on the Focusing Iris, she drew back the other. Arcane energy whirled about her, tossing her robes and white hair. “Or I will kill you where you stand, and you will still fail!”

--Tides of War
    Good job ignoring the very next line after what you're quoting.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Yeah, no. Don't use words you don't understand.
    Well if the people saying Sylvanas intentionally spared Genn in their fight in Stormheim because she never misses are correct then she most likely did intentionally kill Liam cause its pretty easy to see when someone is jumping in the way from 10 feet away especially compared to a Worgen dodging the fuck out of you.

Quote Originally Posted by hydramez View Post
    "Entire race", that's implying humans see forsaken as a race. I'd say that it's pretty common for humans to see forsaken as monsters, and little more than a creation of the scourge.
    ^ Yeah not to mention the fact that they are saving an entire race from becoming eternal slaves to the forsaken.
    Last edited by frogger237; 2016-09-18 at 06:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tbh fam if Liam wasn't drunk in the middle of a war there would be one less dead prince.

I'm an Alliance player but the Worgen are just one problem after another. First they ditch us and insult us, then we have to go bail them out, then we have to put them up in our cities, and now Genn is directly disobeying the orders of our leader to get his vengeance boner off, costing us plenty of alliance lives and the frigging Skyfire.

Just. Stick them back in Gilneas and put the wall back up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hydramez View Post
    "Entire race", that's implying humans see forsaken as a race. I'd say that it's pretty common for humans to see forsaken as monsters, and little more than a creation of the scourge.
    Forsaken are monsters, Death Knights are totally welcome in our ranks!

lolblizz

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Braktixx View Post
    How could Undead players know it?
    Undead players proberly did not know this before the event.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Liam would have been a good leader and he gave one hell of speech.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    So excited for siege of undercity, can't wait to put that bitch down.

Hopefully the angsty teens who masturbate to her quit as well
    I am more concerned with people that masturbate to midgets.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    You've never played a worgen? With an avatar like that I'm surprised.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerroth View Post
    The Forsaken are not a race. They are a blight, a plague, and should not exist. They are a disease to the planet and do not belong. They should be eradicated. Genn is doing the right thing.
    ^This

I've never understood logic behind "we need to raise more undead or forsaken will go extinct". If you have, let's say, AIDS support group it's all ok till you infect more people just to get your group bigger. Forsaken should go extinct with time. And why exactly forsaken invade new lands? What for? They don't need farmlands, they don't have families and their number shouldn't increase.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondzik View Post
    ^This

I've never understood logic behind "we need to raise more undead or forsaken will go extinct". If you have, let's say, AIDS support group it's all ok till you infect more people just to get your group bigger. Forsaken should go extinct with time. And why exactly forsaken invade new lands? What for? They don't need farmlands, they don't have families and their number shouldn't increase.
    Because if they don't make their borders stronger, then the Alliance would attack and eventually overwhelm them? And some Forsaken do have families, they are people still, they won't have children obviously, but there are several undead married couples you encounter questing. Back to the first point, Not all undead think being undead is a curse, or a punishment. Several find it a blessing, such as the apothecary that no longer has to worry about growing old or dying. Basically, not everyone has your same opinion, who would have thunk.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

1 thing also confuses me, where the FUCK were we, when genn was trying to kill our Warchief?? did we suddenly vanished???

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    1 thing also confuses me, where the FUCK were we, when genn was trying to kill our Warchief?? did we suddenly vanished???
    We got distracted by butterflies.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post
    Forsaken are monsters, Death Knights are totally welcome in our ranks!

lolblizz
    Because the Death Knights have more or less been neutral arbiters.

The Forsaken are the ones plaguing and destroying the landscape and raising the inhabitants as servants as their Bitch Queen scurries around enslaving deities for immortality.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darchi
    Thx America for destroying Europe and world and all mess you cause bcs of your selfishness and only thinking abot yourself and of your interest, creating IS, killing in the name of democracy, etc etc...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Andy View Post
    Because the Death Knights have more or less been neutral arbiters.

The Forsaken are the ones plaguing and destroying the landscape and raising the inhabitants as servants as their Bitch Queen scurries around enslaving deities for immortality.
    Deathknights attack and kill innocent paladins And the Forsaken can do what ever the fuck they want with their land.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Because if they don't make their borders stronger, then the Alliance would attack and eventually overwhelm them? And some Forsaken do have families, they are people still, they won't have children obviously, but there are several undead married couples you encounter questing. Back to the first point, Not all undead think being undead is a curse, or a punishment. Several find it a blessing, such as the apothecary that no longer has to worry about growing old or dying. Basically, not everyone has your same opinion, who would have thunk.
    And why would Alliance attack them if they would sit still in Tirisfal Glades and neighbouring lands? Land is plagued, people are dead, no reason to go there. The more they expand, the more likely would be Alliance attack. Yay, 2 people family, which can't expand, I wonder how much space they need, especially when you remember that they have no need of fields. They think it's blessing? Good for them, keep it for themselves, not use your own plague on still living people and areas cleansed of scourge. Live (or not) and let live others.

And why would Alliance attack them if they would sit still in Tirisfal Glades and neighbouring lands? Land is plagued, people are dead, no reason to go there.
    Because muh Lordaeron. Just ask Westfall farmers that were sent to the plaguelands.

10+ Year Old Account
    And why would Alliance attack them if they would sit still in Tirisfal Glades and neighbouring lands? Land is plagued, people are dead, no reason to go there. The more they expand, the more likely would be Alliance attack. Yay, 2 people family, which can't expand, I wonder how much space they need, especially when you remember that they have no need of fields. They think it's blessing? Good for them, keep it for themselves, not use your own plague on still living people and areas cleansed of scourge. Live (or not) and let live others.
    Because the Alliance wants to take over lordaeron, where have you been?
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    in my headcanon, me and the horde champion met outside.
    i conjured some mana crisps and 2 chairs.
    then we sat down and enjoyed the show.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Because the Alliance wants to take over lordaeron, where have you been?
    So tell me when exactly Alliance attacked forsaken or moved forces to Lordaeron before forsaken attacked Gilneas without a reason and murdered people in Hilsbrad Foothills destroying Southshore? Before that Alliance military in Lordaeron was non existent aside from Stormpike Army in Alterac.

10+ Year Old Account
    So tell me when exactly Alliance attacked forsaken or moved forces to Lordaeron before forsaken attacked Gilneas without a reason and murdered people in Hilsbrad Foothills destroying Southshore? Before that Alliance military in Lordaeron was non existent aside from Stormpike Army in Alterac.
    Southshore was working with the stormpike and the Allinace to fight the Forsaken and take Lordaeron, Varian Wyrnn declared his desire for Lordaeron and restarted the war in WOTLK.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    Southshore was working with the stormpike and the Allinace to fight the Forsaken and take Lordaeron, Varian Wyrnn declared his desire for Lordaeron and restarted the war in WOTLK.
    Stormpike never fought to retake Lordaeron, they only cared about Alterac Valley, Southshore had no military whatsoever, Varian declared desire after plague developed by forsaken, known to Sylvanas, wrecked havoc at Wrathgate. Still, no military moved, Alliance forces arrived after forsaken attacked Gilneas. Stormpike forces moved to attack Tarren Mill after forsaken obliterated living in Hilsbrad Foothills Every single time forsaken were the agressor.