Oh my gosh, Night elf male cast animaton fit the nightborne male to a T

They have such an extravagant and pompous way of casting, always a bit peculiar on the otherwise humble appearing night elf, but I figured it may have been throwback from the arrogant days.. and lo and behold, in comes Legion, Suramar and the very night elves of the arrogant day themselves with their new look and the arrogant pompous males casting just fits them so, so well, Like they're in theatre with grand gestures.

lol

Quote Originally Posted by EnigmAddict View Post
    They have such an extravagant and pompous way of casting, always a bit peculiar on the otherwise humble appearing night elf, but I figured it may have been throwback from the arrogant days.. and lo and behold, in comes Legion, Suramar and the very night elves of the arrogant day themselves with their new look and the arrogant pompous males casting just fits them so, so well, Like they're in theatre with grand gestures.

lol
    Always thought the Night Elf male casting animation looked more like they were afraid of what they were casting. Like "ooooh, shiny. Wait, GET THIS THING AWAY FROM ME!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by EnigmAddict View Post
    Suramar and the very night elves of the arrogant day themselves
    Nightborne aren't Highborne, the elves of old never looked like that.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    When were night elves ever humble. They've always been elitist racists on par with the orcs

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ZazuuPriest View Post
    When were blood elves ever humble. They've always been elitist racists on par with the orcs
    Fixed that for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Fixed that for you.
    All the elves are pretty arrogant, though the Night Elves are a little more humble than Blood Elves because they realized they fucked up all the shit so many thousands of years ago and put themselves into exile because of it. But they still seem pretty uppity.
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

Quote Originally Posted by Veyne View Post
    All the elves are pretty arrogant, though the Night Elves are a little more humble than Blood Elves because they realized they fucked up all the shit so many thousands of years ago and put themselves into exile because of it. But they still seem pretty uppity.
    To be fair, Night Elves are vastly superior to all other races. So its justified

Quote Originally Posted by Rezark View Post
    To be fair, Night Elves are vastly superior to all other races. So its justified
    Just as long as they never forget that the fucked up all the things a while back, I'm cool with them. But I'm a Blood Elf, so I'm prettier (ignore my avatar image, my body has been fully reconstituted).

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Nightborne aren't Highborne, the elves of old never looked like that.
    That's not what's been said here honey. Blood elves aren't Tauren.