Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    850 + (with some exeptions for certain classes ) and 21-22 traits as minumum - with how accesible gear is there is no reason to be below that after 3 weeks time to grind with itlv req growing with each week HC EM is released.

that what im gonna require in my HC EM pugs since i wont raid on schedule this expansion
    Last edited by kamuimac; 2016-09-20 at 11:24 AM.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by big deal View Post
    Does anyone have any idea what the recommended iLvl is to raid once the Emerald Nightmare is out?
    I would guess 820+, the loot is 10 iLevel higher than 5man mythics so it makes sense player iLevel should be ~10 higher too. That said if any of your raiders are keyboard turners or fury warriors they may need higher iLevel to stay alive.

Deleted
    835+ but most of us are 845+ anyway. "Problem" here is that in our entire guild, only a single legendary dropped and if that's not sad enough, it was on an alt of a guildie...

Deleted
    825+ 12 in artifact for EN normal.

My guild is pretty casual and we expect to be doing progression in normal mode for a bit before we start HC so its more just so we can get as many as possible to run in there and do our first raid since highmaul than anything else.

Hopefully blizzard have gotten better at F+F design, but i ain't anything like as fussed this expac because the rest of legion is amazingly good.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Actarius View Post
    20 main and 16 off was acceptable.
    Not achievable, not even close.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Narzok View Post
    just to clarify: you would rather take a person with 20 random traits and 2 random gold traits over a person with, lets say, 1 good gold trait and 20-22 useful traits?

and in the same way, rather take the crappy WQ trinket with wrong stats but 850 instead of the 820 with a socket and correct stats?
    i got tons of gear that would increase my ilvl and at the same time completely bust my dps because of wrong stats.

but that's just my 2 cent
    yeah, its funny how that works. I have to have 2 sets of gear, one 'real' which is only 842 (but with correct stats) and one 'ilvl' which is 848 (with several mythic warforged items - all haste/mastery/vers as a fire mage, so useless). Since I am currently without a guild, I do my mythics via 'premade groups' function and that's fucking retarded that I have to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    I'm 20/18, so..... Possible?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by maaksel View Post
    I'm 20/18, so..... Possible?
    No .

We required 830 and didn't set a minimum on the weapon.

We have our core group all between 848 and 855. Then a lot more casuals around 835.

Lol at all the people saying 850 for normal , why the fuck would you even go there with that gear if you can't get upgrades unless you get war/titanforged ?

Thx to Isilrien for the awesome sig

15+ Year Old Account
    http://i.imgur.com/UXJp3wJ.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/ZrzTGwV.jpg

Guess ive done the impossible then :>
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Otiswhitaker View Post
    First week, for normal, pugging will probably ask 835 or so, next week, they'll ask 850. Week after that, 870.

Mythic dungeons are probably going to jump to requiring 850-860, too, around the same time frame. Why? Because people are terrible, terrible things.
    As long as the people asking meet their own requirements, I see no problem with it. Everyone has a right to group with others who take a similar approach to the game. If someone wants to be casual and do mythics at 830, let them group with others who feel the same. Someone else wants to go hard core and clear M+10 in the shortest time possible? Let them find like minds. I think that's best for all concerned.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Narzok View Post
    just to clarify: you would rather take a person with 20 random traits and 2 random gold traits over a person with, lets say, 1 good gold trait and 20-22 useful traits?

and in the same way, rather take the crappy WQ trinket with wrong stats but 850 instead of the 820 with a socket and correct stats?
    i got tons of gear that would increase my ilvl and at the same time completely bust my dps because of wrong stats.

but that's just my 2 cent
    I would start by looking at total points in artifact, because that shows effort put into preparation. I would only critique choices on which traits - including gold or non gold - if I knew that spec well enough to have an informed opinion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bubblino View Post
    835+ but most of us are 845+ anyway. "Problem" here is that in our entire guild, only a single legendary dropped and if that's not sad enough, it was on an alt of a guildie...
    Our guild has zero legendaries, so don't feel like it's just you. Many teams will start EN with zero.

- - - Updated - - -

More than a few have this. I don't, but many do.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Quote Originally Posted by Relnor View Post
    While I'm one of the few in my guild to have that, I think it's pretty ridiculous for normal mode. If everyone on your team is decent at the game and geared like that, just skip the normals and go to Heroic, you're just wasting your time otherwise.
    clear both? titanforged exists.

We asked for 840 with about 20 points in main spec. I got two characters to 845+ it wasnt difficult

The big name puggers have already declared 846 or higher. You should have titanforged in every slot you slackers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerikanec View Post
    Lol at all the people saying 850 for normal , why the fuck would you even go there with that gear if you can't get upgrades unless you get war/titanforged ?
    People are being ridiculous, treating normal mode which is apparently designed for scrubs like its a mythic race or something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Injin View Post
    People are being ridiculous, treating normal mode which is apparently designed for scrubs like its a mythic race or something.
    Some players just prefer to have a smoother run. Obviously item level doesn't reflect skill, but if you're picking random players you know nothing about, why wouldn't you pick those who have better gear? I mean they both have equal chance of being great players, average players or terrible players right?

840 is what I would be looking for for normal pugs.
    I've asked everyone in the guild to get to 845 for Heroic, obviously 850 would be preferably but I had no idea how rare legendaries would be.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

10+ Year Old Account
    My resto is halfway to 21, and my guardian is at 16, balance & feral at 13. Absolutely achievable.

Scrub Resto Druid Trying to Make a Difference

With my guild we set a ilvl req of 845 for normalss/heroics with 21 Artifact being the goal. but understandable there are quite a few abit lower than this and normals shdnt require anything more than 735 as the fights are very simplistic in nature. i.e usually missing 1 mechanic etc