Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    How the fuck is mythic0 irrelevant content? until yesterday it was literally the hardest content in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by alex wolf View Post
    How the fuck is mythic0 irrelevant content? until yesterday it was literally the hardest content in the game.
    That wasn't hard at all =/

15+ Year Old Account
    Good, the class was way to powerful. Im pleased this has been nipped in the bud quicker then it took them to nerf DK's in WOTLK.

Deleted
    i feel that the overall nerfs are justified, the self healing was just nuts, but it also shows how utterly awful DH:s are at mitigation, sure later in expansion when you can have a really low cd on demon spikes there will be an issue with them so i guess thats why vengance dont have another defensive cooldown.

However i feel that there should be a talent that gives some sort of -dmg ability, but there is none, that is what i feel right now atleast.

if you look up all other tanks their artifact talents, their class talents, and their kit. they have a ton more mitigation than dh:s and their self healing dont justify it,

Me myself i feel that last resort should never been what it is it should been more like for every 5% of missing health you take 1% less damage. becuse or a use the more soul fragments you consume the next 10 sec will grant you a damage mitgation buff. by x time and x duration depending on how many you collected.

i just dont feel that DH tanks are far to much on DK:tanks field than on their own atm, but i guess this will be sorted next xpack, dont get me wrong i love to tank as dh, even if i dont main as it, but it feels way to much into DK tank field than their own style.

Quote Originally Posted by Tart View Post
    Good, the class was way to powerful. Im pleased this has been nipped in the bud quicker then it took them to nerf DK's in WOTLK.
    You realize this is just Vengeance, right? That Havoc DH is still going to top meters.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemski View Post
    Soloing old/irrelevant content has been a thing since launch of the game... Unless you remove gear/level scaling, it will will stay as a thing. With your logic, you shouldn't be able to solo LK at lvl110

e: Also, M+ will be faceroll until you get high enought for it to be difficult. The scaling of difficulty is practically infinite

current mythic content is irrelevant? says who?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJoe View Post
    current mythic content is irrelevant? says who?
    "Current mythic content" aka M+0 which you overgear by around 30-50ilvls?

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemski View Post
    "Current mythic content" aka M+0 which you overgear by around 30-50ilvls?

You didn't answer my question.

And my ilvl is below the gear it drops so no I don't overgear it.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJoe View Post
    You didn't answer my question.

And my ilvl is below the gear it drops so no I don't overgear it.
    You don't overgear it, but one we got two passes thru Emerald normal mode, M0 will be a joke.
    Last edited by Sorshen; 2016-09-21 at 02:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    You don't overgear it, but one we got two passes thru Emerald normal mode, M0 will be a joke.
    What do you mean M0 WILL be a joke? You can do it at 815 ilvl if you have a basic grasp of MMO mechanics. Don't stand in stuff, stop people from casting bad shit, press buttons. We have done M0 for 4 weeks now

I'm just mad that I have to use so many tools to try and keep up with prot paladin dps in my mythic plus group as vengeance. The one prot paladin I'm following laughs at how easy it is for him to do dmg both aoe and single target while I'm struggling to keep up with him
    -_-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Were heroics in WoD a joke? Same with mythic modes. It's the same fuckng heroics of old but renamed to mythic

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Drewharymore View Post
    I'm just mad that I have to use so many tools to try and keep up with prot paladin dps in my mythic plus group as vengeance. The one prot paladin I'm following laughs at how easy it is for him to do dmg both aoe and single target while I'm struggling to keep up with him
    -_-
    That's the issue with all tanks. To be fair, if blizzard doesn't want all players to level (and do outdoors) in DPS spec - they can't give tanks and healers too low damage.
    With tanks it's hard to balance, because they do their damage "passively" (aka, all the time).
    While healers are easy to balance, because they have to, well, heal, instead of doing damage. When healing is not needed they do damage (aka boss fights or outdoors).
    So, for tanks to be able to actually do single player content they have to give them some damage (or they'll end up in a situation where they have to spend a whole minute to kill a non-elite quest boss), but when they go into a dungeon with same damage - numbers ramp up quickly because of all the AoE they have.

The last part still confuses me, if tanks have AoE abilities to be able to hold aggro on multiple mobs - why don't you give them threat multiplier instead of ridiculous damage?
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.