Quote Originally Posted by exeetor View Post
    so any1 tested the "lich king pointing" idea yet? I have been to all of them already on my DK
    I really really don't think there's anything to that. It's just part of his animations. He does it in the cinematic even. He does it during his intro speech for the DK starting zone. I'm pretty sure he does it when you encounter him a few times out in Northrend.

Quote Originally Posted by Lycanthro View Post
    I really really don't think there's anything to that. It's just part of his animations. He does it in the cinematic even. He does it during his intro speech for the DK starting zone. I'm pretty sure he does it when you encounter him a few times out in Northrend.
    Still worth just checking. if they dont cross then its easy do dissmis...

Still worth just checking. if they dont cross then its easy do dissmis...
    Then by all means go ahead and do it yourself

I see so many people in this thread tossing out their ideas and wanting people to test it for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    Then by all means go ahead and do it yourself

I see so many people in this thread tossing out their ideas and wanting people to test it for them.
    Thats the reason Im typing here. I cant, unless I wanna level a new char to 100.
    I have already gone to all the Lich King places and checked if I had him still there but I managed to find him when I was lvling.
    Therefore I ask someone else if they can check were just one or 2 of the ghosts are pointing to see if any of them cross eachother

10+ Year Old Account
    Thats the reason Im typing here. I cant, unless I wanna level a new char to 100.
    I have already gone to all the Lich King places and checked if I had him still there but I managed to find him when I was lvling.
    Therefore I ask someone else if they can check were just one or 2 of the ghosts are pointing to see if any of them cross eachother
    Just had my brother check for you. None of them cross each other unfortunately.

Google, wowhead, youtube, simple research. Besides your grasping at straws that is way more complicated and would need tools and resources outside of game just to find the intersecting point. Your also forgetting that it is his standard move if you played WOTLK and saw him in other scenes you would know that.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    Google, wowhead, youtube, simple research. Besides your grasping at straws that is way more complicated and would need tools and resources outside of game just to find the intersecting point. Your also forgetting that it is his standard move if you played WOTLK and saw him in other scenes you would know that.
    This specific move where the Lich King holds Frostmourne out in front of him with the edges facing out is why it bugs me so much that we hold our artifacts up instead of out. When we're raising the Four Horsemen it's exactly what we should be doing. exeetor rewatch the Lich King cinematic and you'll see what we're talking about.

Deleted
    Any discord to talk about the hidden artifacrs?

Quote Originally Posted by Lycanthro View Post
    This specific move where the Lich King holds Frostmourne out in front of him with the edges facing out is why it bugs me so much that we hold our artifacts up instead of out. When we're raising the Four Horsemen it's exactly what we should be doing. exeetor rewatch the Lich King cinematic and you'll see what we're talking about.
    Hes always pointed the sword out and away from him horizontally, its nothing new.

Quote Originally Posted by Thidon View Post
    Any discord to talk about the hidden artifacrs?
    https://discord.gg/0ez1cFfUH3ingV96 I believe. People talk about it under #spoilers

Okay I don´t know if this has anything to do with the hidden skin but I am logged in right know with the buff [DnD] Cleanup (spellid: 232895) and I logged in, in Archerus.
    This "buff" or trigger idk really was added with 7.0.3 (build #22498).
    AK4, killed everything in the new raid this evening except Xavius.
    Last edited by Tornment; 2016-09-21 at 09:55 PM.

Well, found out new chest in Acherus which says that you can obtain some stuff after completing dungeouns with keys. Could this chest possibly contain hidden artefact items or it was checked on beta\data etc.? Just kinda curious what reward can we get from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Neksmel View Post
    Well, found out new chest in Acherus which says that you can obtain some stuff after completing dungeouns with keys. Could this chest possibly contain hidden artefact items or it was checked on beta\data etc.? Just kinda curious what reward can we get from it.
    I believe that's the gear chest you get from doing mythic+ from the week before.

Tournment did the buff say anything when you hovered over it with ur mouse? Did you try talking to the janitor hunchback guy in Acherus?

I know it's possible to Control Undead some of the NPC's in ICC. Especially having in mind the little gnomes before Fester and Rotface. Have anyone tried to bring them to PP, maybe use them to kill him??

guys I got some news for you awhile back ago I submitted a ticket about bone reaper skin and they wouldn't tell me it was a hidden skin not revealed source yet and last night I submitted a new one calling them out on that a site mentioned it was hidden saying it wouldn't have killed them to tell me that when I first submitted ticket anyway here was there new response.......

Game Master Athlyenys here and I just wanted to take a moment to follow up with you about some hidden artifact skins.

I know its frustrating hearing about an item and wanting it for your character but not being able to find the information anywhere.

I did some digging on this though and I did see that it looks like it is unlocked from an item called The Bonereaper's Hook

Legion is full of secrets and hidden items and a lot of them we don't know how they get unlocked or even if they are really in the game somewhere. Some items seen the beta never make it in the game.

I understand the frustration it causes, but even we don't know sometimes about certain items hidden in the game because the Dev Team knows we are players too and some items have to be discovered, like the boss summoned by the orbs.

Let us know if you have any other questions and have a great rest of your day.

there is a video on youtube on how to find hidden lab in icc but it wont let me post the url for it. there was also a link in the gms response but here wont let me post url for it.

Quote Originally Posted by c21684 View Post
    guys I got some news for you awhile back ago I submitted a ticket about bone reaper skin and they wouldn't tell me it was a hidden skin not revealed source yet and last night I submitted a new one calling them out on that a site mentioned it was hidden saying it wouldn't have killed them to tell me that when I first submitted ticket anyway here was there new response.......

Game Master Athlyenys here and I just wanted to take a moment to follow up with you about some hidden artifact skins.

I know its frustrating hearing about an item and wanting it for your character but not being able to find the information anywhere.

I did some digging on this though and I did see that it looks like it is unlocked from an item called The Bonereaper's Hook

Legion is full of secrets and hidden items and a lot of them we don't know how they get unlocked or even if they are really in the game somewhere. Some items seen the beta never make it in the game.

I understand the frustration it causes, but even we don't know sometimes about certain items hidden in the game because the Dev Team knows we are players too and some items have to be discovered, like the boss summoned by the orbs.

there is a video on youtube on how to find hidden lab in icc but it wont let me post the url for it. there was also a link in the gms response but here wont let me post url for it.
    Ecks motherfucking dee.

sorry there is nothing more than that to tell you yet going to check it out to see if I see anything to obtain bonreapers hook

10+ Year Old Account
    thanks now it all makes sense my dear gm
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Exact same response any "gm" will give for trying to find out a clue for classes secret weapon. Stop asking them they're not going to help. They're not the developers so even they don't know.