Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    What? It's the exact same argument Pete is making.
    Yeah, but nobody is claiming we have a murder epidemic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Good and they are being protested against because the protocol and general attitude of police is woefully untrained, couple that with the already stigma black men have in this country and you have grown men and women police officers scared shitless because of it.
    Nowhere near the media coverage as if they were black. That is my point, nobody cares unless it pushes the "police are racist" agenda.

There should be riots
    There should never be riots, you clown. Do you know what a riot is?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by petej0 View Post
    Yeah, but nobody is claiming we have a murder epidemic.

- - - Updated - - -

Nowhere near the media coverage as if they were black. That is my point, nobody cares unless it pushes the "police are racist" agenda.
    Yes there is, just because your threshold as to what constitutes enough "media" coverage is not realistic because you are an apologist.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Herradura View Post
    There should never be riots, you clown. Do you know what a riot is?
    What utopian world do you live in? This isn't fucking leave it to beaver town.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

Yes there is, just because your threshold as to what constitutes enough "media" coverage is not realistic because you are an apologist.
    It is not even close to the same level as when a black person gets shot. Dont even try to argue that. I have to actively search for these stories, unlike when a black man is shot it is on the 24 hour news cycle for days.

15+ Year Old Account
    It is not even close to the same level as when a black person gets shot. Dont even try to argue that. I have to actively search for these stories, unlike when a black man is shot it is on the 24 hour news cycle for days.
    No it isn't, look at the cable news channels right now, you are confirming your bias that the "media" and the "professional race baiters" don't care about unarmed white males dying because of political correctness or some bullshit. Stop apologizing for the wholesale incompetence of local law enforcement and support reform for once in your life.

i have access to a vast array of information at my finger tips that i use to look at pictures of cats and argue with strangers

No it isn't, look at the cable news channels right now, you are confirming your bias that the "media" and the "professional race baiters" don't care about unarmed white males dying because of political correctness or some bullshit.
    I am not near a TV right now, but I bet if I turn on the TV at least within the next 24 hours I will undoubtly see a story about it. I have never seen a story about a white person being killed by police on TV. Only through online media.

Stop apologizing for the wholesale incompetence of local law enforcement and support reform for once in your life.
    Stop apologizing for the wholesale incompetence of the public who dont cooperate. I am the first to say, and you can review my posts, that the police have problems. That does not give the public carte blanche when dealing with police. So please, if you are going to come at me with some "police apologist" bullshit you are going to have to do better.

15+ Year Old Account
    I am not near a TV right now, but I bet if I turn on the TV at least within the next 24 hours I will undoubtly see a story about it. I have never seen a story about a white person being killed by police on TV. Only through online media.

Stop apologizing for the wholesale incompetence of the public who dont cooperate. I am the first to say, and you can review my posts, that the police have problems. That does not give the public carte blanche when dealing with police. So please, if you are going to come at me with some "police apologist" bullshit you are going to have to do better.
    Lol the next 24 hours? You would probably also see several minutes of a hometown heroes segment and a an investigative report into how essential oils keep your dick hard, does that mean that mainstream media is in the pocket of big dick or big small town? So we have to use only the times when you watch cable tv? What kind of threshold is that?!

You keep forgetting who serves who, and the fact that none of the actions of unarmed persons that have been shot and killed never had due process. You want a utopian police state where you can bend your knee to the arbiters of justice, fine, just don't do it in this country.

Lol the next 24 hours? You would probably also see several minutes of a hometown heroes segment and a an investigative report into how essential oils keep your dick hard, does that mean that mainstream media is in the pocket of big dick or big small town? So we have to use only the times when you watch cable tv? What kind of threshold is that?!
    My point is that when a black person is shot, there is more coverage then if a white person is shot. The national media may make a passing reference to a white person being shot. If a black person is shot you will see panel or people talk about race relations. The problem isnt race relations the problem is police and public conduct. Until the media focuses on that you will continue to see this shit happen. Maybe Colin Kapernick should make that his issue because black people are still being shot despite what he is (not) doing.

You keep forgetting who serves who, and the fact that none of the actions of unarmed persons that have been shot and killed never had due process.
    Yesm they "serve" us. I want them to keep the streets safe and arrest people who are breaking the laws. So if a cop stops someone under the influence and that person does not cooperate and the cop feels his/her life is in danger then I would expect them to use necessary force.

You want a utopian police state where you can bend your knee to the arbiters of justice, fine, just don't do it in this country.
    What I want is when a cop pulls someone over because the vehicle matches the description of one that was at the scene of a crime, for that driver to cooperate politely while the police determines if this is the person he is looking for. I dont want the person to give lip "Why are you pulling me over?" or "I didnt do anything wrong!?" or "Why are you harassing me?" Because at the end of the day, I pay taxes so that when I call the police, they can go out and find the person who just robbed me. Then again,m I guess I am asking too much?

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    They did find a gun inside the vehicle, pcp and guns is not the best kind of mix.
    Where did he have a gun? Because the article I linked, FROM THE POLICE CHIEF, said he didn't have a gun on him, on the ground, OR in the vehicle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now I'm usually the LAST person to side with the anti cop crowds but that bitch done fucked up and shot a man while he was being tazed as a first damn response. Bitch needs to be in prison for a LONG time. End of discussion. If you don't have the nerve to do that job right don't fucking sign up for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Where did he have a gun? Because the article I linked, FROM THE POLICE CHIEF, said he didn't have a gun on him, on the ground, OR in the vehicle.
    Was from another story, http://edition.cnn.com/2016/09/21/us...ing/index.html i just read the headline and assumed it was this case. Have not even heard of this one so.

15+ Year Old Account
    You are right they should have 1/3 as many spots cos that is how much more likely the police will shoot to kill randomly.
    Just that blacks are 24% of the population but let forget that shall we..
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taneras View Post
    Which video gives you a good enough view of the 2-3 seconds leading up to him being shot to make that statement?
    You have to provide compelling reason to use lethal force. There was absolutely zero reason to exert lethal force in this scenario. He was not an immediate threat to himself, or to others. He was acting suspicious, was uncooperative, and could become a threat to himself or others, so I do feel the use of less-lethal force (in this case, the taser) was justified.

The video makes it fairly clear that Officer Shelby panic-fired her weapon. It wasn't a reasoned, thought-out decision, it was nerves. Beyond that being a textbook case of manslaughter, it also makes it clear that she lacks the necessary training to be out on patrol.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Deleted
    We don't know the backgrounds, like if the police commanded him to go down, not go back to his car or whatever. To me that still looked like a situation with no threat to police, so if they really had to shoot, shoot him to leg.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Merenhuiske View Post
    We don't know the backgrounds, like if the police commanded him to go down, not go back to his car or whatever. To me that still looked like a situation with no threat to police, so if they really had to shoot, shoot him to leg.
    Shooting the arms or the legs isn't really practical for anyone except an expert marksman and even then it's still unreliable. When you fire a gun, you are shooting to kill. If you want to disable them, use a taser, pepper spray, a baton, or other less-lethal methods.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    You have to provide compelling reason to use lethal force. There was absolutely zero reason to exert lethal force in this scenario. He was not an immediate threat to himself, or to others. He was acting suspicious, was uncooperative, and could become a threat to himself or others, so I do feel the use of less-lethal force (in this case, the taser) was justified.

The video makes it fairly clear that Officer Shelby panic-fired her weapon. It wasn't a reasoned, thought-out decision, it was nerves. Beyond that being a textbook case of manslaughter, it also makes it clear that she lacks the necessary training to be out on patrol.
    I would say something like a taser would be in the dubious level of justifiability. Not bad enough to be a crime to use it, but should be, and certainly a bad idea. Involving a gun is just insane. I would've killed like 60 people if I used that lady's rationale when I worked clubs.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Was from another story, http://edition.cnn.com/2016/09/21/us...ing/index.html i just read the headline and assumed it was this case. Have not even heard of this one so.
    Nope the article I linked, showed the Police Chief said there were no weapons found anywhere.

normally i side with the Police(because most of the time they in their right)
    but this is clearly bullcrap.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Right, they ordered a helicopter out for an abandoned vehicle.
    They ordered a helicopter out because they received multiple calls reporting a guy running around saying his car was about to blow up.

They used excessive force when they didn't properly know how to execute their force. All of the police officers involved should be fired and the one who shot the unarmed man should be charged with murder.

Right, the first officer was already jacked up on a domestic disturbance call, gets pissed off when the guy who complied with her to keep his hands out of his pockets walks towards his vehicle and she fires because scary black men will always have a weapon in the vehicle he just abandoned.
    No intelligent person is going to take you seriously after being told what the 911 calls reported you simply described it as an abandoned vehicle. I guess stabbing someone is really just separating tissue, right? You minimize certain attributes and embellish others. That's what middle school kids do.