Page 42 of 113 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Hmmm seems quite a few of the top ranks for heroic so far have taken demon blades a few haven't but I'm surprised we're seeing so much of it... Obviously most of the super hardcore guilds have their logs private but still..

Think the reason why some of the top ranks have demon blades is because people are taking it due to not knowing the fight as well as such meaning they won't do as well with prep? I'm pretty undecided what I'm going to use tonight tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Nurhlag View Post
    Hmmm seems quite a few of the top ranks for heroic so far have taken demon blades a few haven't but I'm surprised we're seeing so much of it... Obviously most of the super hardcore guilds have their logs private but still..

Think the reason why some of the top ranks have demon blades is because people are taking it due to not knowing the fight as well as such meaning they won't do as well with prep? I'm pretty undecided what I'm going to use tonight tbh
    I used Prepared and performed just fine, was top 15 on every boss on Normal, no idea why people are still using Demon Blades.

Deleted
    The Fel barrage and Strike of the windlord nerf went live this week, right? Anyone else feel that Fel barrage charges recharge at much faster rate in ST now? Which in return would seem to make it so the nerf didn't actually do anything. I don't know, something seems off here.
    Last edited by mmocf683562dda; 2016-09-21 at 11:01 AM.

Hmm... Maybe people should get out and test stuff, rather than argue simcraft...
    Quote Originally Posted by Unraveller View Post
    I honestly can't believe people don't see the utility and efficiency improvements of Chaos Blades vs. Prepared.

Once we have raid parses to go through, you're going to see the Demon Hunter community take a BIG 180 and move away from Prepared, I guarantee.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Appears to be the case; will be updating OP with this new information later tonight.
    Is the fishbrul special food buff beter then 375 crit one?, seems to be overtuned for melee doing 3% of there dmg done.

This was pre-patch tho not sure about after the changes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Unraveller View Post
    Hmm... Maybe people should get out and test stuff, rather than argue simcraft...
    Hence my post talking about Warcraft logs not sim craft...

It still sims higher and its performing higher on most of the later fights as well as some using prep are just behind some of the top logs using demon blades which are only for like the first 3 fights at the time that I checked this morning on my phone, no doubt this will change later on especially when people know the fights better and more of the top end guilds make their logs public.

Demon blades is fine for learning a fight your not used to but it's never going to be better than prep, if it ever does than blizzard will change it which they've already stated they'll do.

Demon blades is better in alot of situations when you have the legendary ring. Thats why you see top parses with dblades
    I dont play in a hardcore no-lifer guild, but in a 2 days a week "hardcore" mythic guild.

I'm a little hesitant on my DH at the moment going towards Havoc... I just find the Fel Rush playstyle unbareable so I've been playing majority without it. Is this a huge hinderence on dps? I kinda want to stay competitive as Havoc but love Vengeance, I like mixing it up. But hate being gutted/insufficient on my alt specs (Havoc) so have delved into Fire Mage and Outlaw Rogue as a possible replacement for Havoc (if Fel Rushing is the only way forward)

Fel Rush is a little too good and necessary for your rotation as a Havoc DH to just not use it. I believe the DPS loss was in the 12-15%ish area. It's quite a bit. Fel Mastery is also the best talent in that tier by miles. There will hardly be situations where the other two would just flat out perform Fel Mastery.

That's a bit gutting then. I love playing Havoc without fel rush in the rotation. With it I just find it clunky and infuriating... Hmm.. gutted... perhaps i'll stick to Vengeance.

Got an 865 Mark of Dargrul last night when doing my mythics for the week...is this thing garbage? Haven't had a chance to test it out yet but I never see it mentioned in any guides/pre raid lists. Seems really horrible.

Dblades can still be competitive depending on your stats. As others stated, legendary ring helps it quite a bit as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Feralica View Post
    The Fel barrage and Strike of the windlord nerf went live this week, right? Anyone else feel that Fel barrage charges recharge at much faster rate in ST now? Which in return would seem to make it so the nerf didn't actually do anything. I don't know, something seems off here.
    The proc mechanic got changed entirely; Pawkets posted it in discord, but I don't have it onhand right now.
    Last edited by Vanyali; 2016-09-21 at 07:12 PM.

I watched few streams and most DHs use demon blades and chaos blades even without rings. I must test this, never played myslef with chaos blades.

Deleted
    Currently on a break but just killed Nythendra and Il'gnoth using prep for both and I've topped the meters both times we seem to be in a decent place atm

Doing Ursoc I'm not as strong but I'm no where near bad, usually around 4 or 5th

Interested in potions that we should use.

I read through some damage logs from tonight's raids, and on some demon hunters on a few fights potion of the old war was 3rd in their damage done on the fight? Should we still use potion of deadly grace, or is old war better as the guide states that deadly grace is the way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Avutu View Post
    Interested in potions that we should use.

I read through some damage logs from tonight's raids, and on some demon hunters on a few fights potion of the old war was 3rd in their damage done on the fight? Should we still use potion of deadly grace, or is old war better as the guide states that deadly grace is the way to go.
    Looking at sims it seems there's roughly a 2k difference between them, with Deadly Grace pulling ahead. So with a lot of DH things.. simit. heh.

Anyone see the Felblade changes on the new ptr build? What does it mean? One says removed?

"There has only ever been, only ever will be... one Azshara."
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nring/advanced

Has anyone tried Deadly Grace vs Old War? Deadly sims higher for me but when I raided tonight it seemed underwhelming compared to what numbers people were getting with Old War. Just curious if anyone has any insight about it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    The proc mechanic got changed entirely; Pawkets posted it in discord, but I don't have it onhand right now.
    I still have no idea where things are on Discord, Could you link the post from Pawkets for me?

Quote Originally Posted by Mara403 View Post
    I still have no idea where things are on Discord, Could you link the post from Pawkets for me?
    It was a while back; can't find the picture he posted anymore.

That being said, PoOW might have been buffed again, as there are reports and logs of it doing obscene damage that are popping up.