Quote Originally Posted by Carick View Post
    It's not subjective, it is factual. It has very objective based relations to the lore of the artifact and Prof. Putricde.

In your post, you yourself even said that it was partially to keep the gag going. Think before you speak/type, there is no value arguing anymore over this, just a derailment of the thread.

All you have done is make assumptions and decisions based on feelings, which is literally the definition of subjective.

Just stop; let's get back to the topic of this thread, which is discovering the hidden appearances.
    That's all any of you have done. Let's corpse explode this and hope it something--nope. Let's corpse explode that and hope it's something--nope. Anyone with AK in high place? Still nothing.

This whole thread is nearly 150 pages of absurdity. Latching on to every little strand of hope that we'll finally get some answers. Absurdity hit 100 pages ago. It's why I even stopped looking for the thing and only check in to see if someone accidentally stumbled on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Carick View Post
    snip
    I dont get why are you so focused on that i corpse exploded Ner'zhul, it was just because i am laughing at people who think that corpse explode solves anything. The main purpose was killing him, seeing if he has some interaction while i have frost weapons equiped, you should stop.

Has anyone looked around the fleshworks for anything. The entire area makes me think putricide

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by navystylz View Post
    that's all any of you have done. Let's corpse explode this and hope it something--nope. Let's corpse explode that and hope it's something--nope. Anyone with ak in high place? Still nothing.

This whole thread is nearly 150 pages of absurdity. Latching on to every little strand of hope that we'll finally get some answers. Absurdity hit 100 pages ago. It's why i even stopped looking for the thing and only check in to see if someone accidentally stumbled on it.
    what if we corpse explode a corpse which has already been corpse exploded?

As much as I like the idea with the hidden artifact. So it is frustrating that we are already doing out right but we don't have the AK lvl.

Quote Originally Posted by Mashnakh View Post
    As much as I like the idea with the hidden artifact. So it is frustrating that we are already doing out right but we don't have the AK lvl.

sorry ??? what? what are you trying to say?

If GMs could be hinting at digging and catching .... maybe some archaeology site ?

What about the archeology encounter in Zul'gurub?

Grasping4straws.jpg

That place does have some DK-esque stuff, and the old version was home to the legendary plague .

again a longshot: has someone with ak4 been at the academy in aszuna?
    finding a book about old runes ...
    doubt it there could be putri's book but could eventually start sth for frost

Has everyone just kinda lost hope, it's been a while since last post :/

I've given up looking for now. I'll try again at AK4.
    "Why do all supposed 'centrists' just sound like right wingers?"

"Also, can I just say that I think AOC would absolutely fucking annihilate Greene if Greene ever dared take an actual swing at her?" -- The state of the MMO-C circlejerk.

Deleted
    I'm not sure if this has been said in the thread, it's too damn long to search it all.

But anyway, in a reddit post regarding hidden artifact appearences, someguy in a discussion about UH said:

"Pst... go to the resting place of the first "true" unholy dk. there you'll find your first step."

This is a direct quote. Now this guy might just be trolling, but shit man idk who knows if he actually knows something, maybe a GM blizz guy giving a clue in disguise. It seems to me, correct me if I'm wrong, the first unholy dk, or dk for that matter would be Teron Gorefiend. I'd look for this myself, but I'm a pleb and my UH DK is still leveling 105 so not sure if it would trigger or drop for me as I'm not max level.
    Maybe Teron or whoever the "true" first unholy dk has been searched, but hey, worth a shot.

Well, Teron's spirit is/was at the Altar of Shadows, it'd made sense to check there instead of the raid where his undead representation is.

There's also the whole lore of one of the other first DKs having been killed by the light in Nethergarde keep.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    Think someone has the Unholy hidden skin

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%C3%B8n/simple

Unless the bug also shows it on armory

Nvm, it's a bug. I just asked him.

It would have to be the default, purple skin before I'd even start to believe it.
    Last edited by Dald; 2016-09-23 at 03:50 AM.
    "Why do all supposed 'centrists' just sound like right wingers?"

"Also, can I just say that I think AOC would absolutely fucking annihilate Greene if Greene ever dared take an actual swing at her?" -- The state of the MMO-C circlejerk.

Quote Originally Posted by jSewell View Post
    Well, Teron's spirit is/was at the Altar of Shadows, it'd made sense to check there instead of the raid where his undead representation is.

There's also the whole lore of one of the other first DKs having been killed by the light in Nethergarde keep.
    I messaged the guy after he made that comment a few days ago and asked him who he was talking about (whether it be Teron or some of the other from first gen or some of the second gen DK's) but got no reply. I searched all over Nethergarde Keep but couldn't find any sign of the one you are speaking of. I was planning a trip to Shadowmoon Valley, but this gives me a little more of a vector.

Edit: Nothing really remarkable about Altar of Shadows
    Last edited by Althanos; 2016-09-23 at 04:13 AM.

Deleted
    But who was the first Scourge death knight? Since they are more towards the "Unholy" specc than Teron.

Have checked out teron and nothing to note there, AK4.

Quote Originally Posted by Luschan View Post
    But who was the first Scourge death knight? Since they are more towards the "Unholy" specc than Teron.

Have checked out teron and nothing to note there, AK4.
    Well...Arthas...

Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    again a longshot: has someone with ak4 been at the academy in aszuna?
    finding a book about old runes ...
    doubt it there could be putri's book but could eventually start sth for frost
    Looked around as unholy, then frost, then killed myself and ran around as a ghost. Nothing there. AK4.

What about our rival from the starting zone? The one we kill during the Icecrown Glacier questing? I personally don't think that there will be anything outside of Broken Isles unless we're directed there from something that starts in Broken Isles. I also kinda think as soon as we stop looking someone is gonna find it and it will be all over everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by c21684 View Post
    sorry ??? what? what are you trying to say?

sorry my English isn't that good. what I meant is, they want us to look around for the hidden artifact, but we don't know if it is worth it. if there is a problem with the AK, we never know if we are really on the wrong way, if we don't know the required AK.

Edit:
    I would say best look around for uh is Suramar, there are a lot of Leylines.
    Last edited by Mashnakh; 2016-09-23 at 05:21 AM.