Wish we would have gotten more detailed info on

"Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. "

Quote Originally Posted by erufufu View Post
    Been playing with no EtW relics. Can confirm feels like shit.
    Playing without etw relics was horror for me. there were pulls where I was sitting with one reset two cs cds in a row.

My quick sim suggests ~12% nerf, could be more/less though

7+ Year Old Account
    i dont understand the nerf at all, can you guys explain how it was, and how will be now?i know there is a less chance of proc, but i dont get how bad it is

Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    Playing without etw relics was horror for me. there were pulls where I was sitting with one reset two cs cds in a row.
    I haven't had luck with EtW relics. I guess I'm already used to the shit RNG streaks so the nerf won't feel as bad.

Simulation? How do you figure a 12% nerf with tactician being reduced by 66% and Focused rage losing 25%

- - - Updated - - -

Post nerf even with pure ETW relics will basically be half the bonus of no relics. 3% is a ridiculous reduction

Quote Originally Posted by bobbysnobby View Post
    tactician being reduced by 66%
    With ETW relics, it's 160% to 118%, or a ~26% decrease. -12% looks reasonable to me unlike the sim posted in the last page.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyzoh View Post
    My quick sim suggests ~12% nerf, could be more/less though
    it seems like it would be alot more than that Rhyzoh as we are going to be very prone to having many droughts with no procs for cs.

Deleted
    So I guess it's ilvl > everything on relics now?

Quote Originally Posted by apoe View Post
    or a ~26% decrease. -12%
    The bonus is 60% to 18%. Tactician doesnt double and then some of the rage spent its roughly a 50% increase to proc chance.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbysnobby View Post
    The bonus is 60% to 18%. Tactician doesnt double
    Not sure what you mean. I mean, yes the BONUS from EtW trait was reduced that much, but the total tactician procs is what I'm talking about.

Well the default profile went from 367k to 323k but looking at it more closely the average MS went from 626k to 485k. However I think something is wrong with tactician/etw because number of CS has not changed.

While I am aware the EtW change is a nerf to the apec as a whole, I'm wondering how close the FR and Standard builds will be now. The standard build relied less on shattered defenses and more on CS debuff in general for its damage (again, I know it's a nerf to all arms specs), but maybe it will make it more playable in relation to the FR build? I know it's still ass lol, but I'm dreaming out loud here

Would be great see a comparison sim, I don't think I've ever even seen a sim for the other build.

Quote Originally Posted by Marok View Post
    Nope.
    Those numbers without context are kinda useless.
    Well the default profile went from 367k to 323k but looking at it more closely the average MS went from 626k to 485k. However I think something is wrong with tactician/etw because number of CS has not changed.
    Looking how much my numbers change after toying around with etw a bit that seems a lot more realistic.

The Ryzoh number1 arms god has spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    Those numbers without context are kinda useless.
    I simply simmed the Arms T19P profile. The hotfixes are implemented in the code, however, like others have mentioned, something is wrong with the number of Tact procs.

Deleted
    FR nerf is fine, EtW nerf is understandable, but a harsh one... I only wish the CD on CS would be much shorter (15-20s?), so we wouldn't be that RNG dependable

Deleted
    So... Titanic Might when

Quote Originally Posted by crun View Post
    EtW nerf is understandable
    It absolutely isn't though. Not without a tactician buff to compensate.

Deleted
    It was an overpowered trait. It had to be nerfed at some point.