Page 40 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Afaik, not a single hidden appearance has been found in a different spot than beta.

Frost mage, ele shaman and mut rogue all became obtainable in their beta locations once they hit ak 4. We KNOW ret pally appearance is gated by ak.

I'd personally be stunned if havoc isn't as well and obtained same way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Deleted
    I can confirm that the appearance is not gated behind Nightfallen rep. I hit exalted yesterday and I killed Downfall today using the easy way and got no loot. Those who doubt me can check my armory (Varaton EU Ravencrest)

Preliminary reports coming in that its AK5 Gated, and drops from WQs

http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/t...9345040?page=3

http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/t...page=3#post-60
    Till water is gone, Till shade is gone. Into the shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath. To spit in Sightblinders eye on the last day.

Yeah I'm gonna call bs on this guy. He says he has AK 5 and that's not possible on US atm.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydh View Post
    Yeah I'm gonna call bs on this guy. He says he has AK 5 and that's not possible on US atm.
    And.. why not? If you power leveled to 110 literally a few hours after launch and you did all the research on que.. I was slow with leveling and got it a few days after launch and I get it within 1 day and a few hours so... US can def. have it.

Also.. if this is truly it... I am Severely disappointing and most likely will not even use it. Then the PvP prestige 2 ones are even more of a 'challenge'.

If this is it, really. Its extremely dumb and all the amazing theories we had so far, all the lone ideas I had and went all over the world going with insane ideas... wow. What a let down.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydh View Post
    Do check achievements etc before spouting nonsense.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...5:15256:a10852
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

ah.. that's kinda disappointing. was hoping there'd be more to it. oh well, i know what i'm doing tomorrow~

Quote Originally Posted by the boar View Post
    ah.. that's kinda disappointing. was hoping there'd be more to it. oh well, i know what i'm doing tomorrow~
    As I said earlier in this thread and also in the rogue thunderfury thread, WHY did you people think there would be some elaborate, amazing thing involved with getting the skin?

Literally all of them are random drops or gated behind something random like artifact knowledge. All the crazy, insane conspiracy theories about all the crazy things you might have to do to unlock them were all waaaay too far out there to be realistic.

You think spending some gold as a hunter or just getting lucky RNG from a raid boss or a withered army chest or the daily boss you summon in your garrison 2.0 is more engaging or interesting? Give me a break. They are all simplistic.
    I like ponies and I really don't care what you have to say about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dasani View Post
    Literally all of them are random drops or gated behind something random like artifact knowledge. All the crazy, insane conspiracy theories about all the crazy things you might have to do to unlock them were all waaaay too far out there to be realistic.
    You haven't heard about Ret Pally's hidden skin, have you?

Quote Originally Posted by Mixxy Scratch View Post
    You haven't heard about Ret Pally's hidden skin, have you?
    Also gated behind artifact knowledge, and the whole acquisition aside from said AK requirement makes sense because it refers back to something in the Ashbringer's actual past, a callback.

The havoc DH artifact and its skins have no such past to add context to the acquisition method.

Quote Originally Posted by Evassac View Post
    And.. why not? If you power leveled to 110 literally a few hours after launch and you did all the research on que.. I was slow with leveling and got it a few days after launch and I get it within 1 day and a few hours so... US can def. have it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsteak View Post
    Do check achievements etc before spouting nonsense.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...5:15256:a10852

Yes he has the achievement and he does have AK 5 but he is bugged or bugged something out because even if you started research the second servers went up for US you wouldn't have hit AK 5 until and hour and a half before this post each research is 5 days and an hour and a half ago was exactly 25 days since launch. The world first 110 US person did it in like 5 or 6 hours or something that would be 8 or 9 am EST / 5 or 6 am PST on the 24th if he started the work orders the second he hit 110 which hasn't happened as of this post.
    Last edited by Donovan4893; 2016-09-24 at 08:43 AM.

Will be AK5 tomorrow, the tries will be true. Also, I believe very strongly that many bugs are present within the hall system cause my mates were able in the first days to do double parallel quest to get their campaign done faster than most ... So AK catalyser bug must exist ...
    Last edited by Deix-EU; 2016-09-24 at 09:08 AM.

Deleted
    Russian demonhunter got hidden skin, it is very easy and without any bug (cant give any link because of security system at mmo-champion, but u can look at his armory - Хеллрендер just copy and past)

What he did:
    1) Level 5 of Artifact Knowledge
    2) Full Illidan story (available at level 5 AK)
    3) He just killed Downfall without any items and quest
    4) Profit!

Deleted
    You don't need to do illidan story quest. Just got my skin few min ago.

Deleted
    Hey guys.

All you need is Artifact Knowledge 5 and then you can glide down from Highmountain. No charm necessary.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah it's confirmed, get AK5, glide down from Dalaran and kill downfall for that skin!

No need to glide from Dalaran, you speak to Candrael Twinshadow and she will throw you up to Downfall

Quote Originally Posted by Lillaidioten View Post
    No need to glide from Dalaran, you speak to Candrael Twinshadow and she will throw you up to Downfall
    They are talking about if you don't have the charm, no sense in farming mobs when you can just glide to the one you need

Deleted
    but if you want to do it with charm, how to obtain it?

My money's on a random drop in Suramar for the charm