Quote Originally Posted by b0928 View Post
    So, AK5 now. Unlocks Part 3 in the Libram of the Dead. For frost, that's the page from Capt Falric's journal, talking about Arthas taking the battle to Mal'Ganis's stronghold, destroying a lot of undead, and then disappearing into the icy wastes. Part 3 for Unholy talking about Kathra'natir sowing fear and disease in Dalaran, before being defeated by Alodi. Maybe something there?

http://www.wowhead.com/guides/artifa...fact-book-text

http://www.wowhead.com/guides/artifa...fact-book-text
    Check out jilted lover. Decayed journals in stormheim. Keep a look out for any strange emotes, that is what triggered the prot warrior skin. If none of that works start doing world quests in every zone, I'll bet you or someone else today will be posting they found it.

Or run violet hold, since that is where alodi resides. Random drop from something in there maybe.
    Last edited by Alldun; 2016-09-24 at 03:21 PM.

Deleted
    Well I for one had fun following the theories! There will be other mysteries to solve! To the Mystery Machine...!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Deleted
    Just got a illidan quest on AK 5 which rewards http://www.wowhead.com/item=140005/i...eplate&bonus=0
    Could this item have ANYTHING to do with it?

So does this mean now we have to retrace every step/theory but now with AK5? haha oh boy....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Carterenn View Post
    So does this mean now we have to retrace every step/theory but now with AK5? haha oh boy....
    Perhaps, but it might be easier with said helm as it actually tracks demons. Which can be interesting

Fire Mage is just a random drop once they hit AK5 so who knows.

How about Bonereaper hilt?
    Its really looks like Shadowmoon Clan symbol. Maybe there is some connection?

Fire mage, havoc DH, and Affliction warlock unlocked today with AK5; all drops off of certain mob types.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Viscereality View Post
    Fire Mage is just a random drop once they hit AK5 so who knows.
    Fire mage, havoc DH, and Affliction warlock unlocked today with AK5; all drops off of certain mob types.
    Maybe it's just "as simple" as getting AK5 for us too, then?
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Deleted
    I got AK5 today. I've been leveling my frost weapons anyway, so I'll go and kill some stuff in Stormheim maybe. Does anyone know if hidden skins need the specific spec/loot-setting to drop randomly? I was planning to check out the Tomb of Kings in Stormheim, but it's an elite area. Also, I really, really don't want to switch off blood loot-settings. Our DH tank just got his first legendary... after very briefly switching to Havoc.
    Last edited by mmocb1a1e5b610; 2016-09-24 at 05:46 PM.

And all found on beta as simple drops.... jeez, please educate yourself before posting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    And all found on beta as simple drops.... jeez, please educate yourself before posting.
    Exactly, no one found UH or Frost on beta.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Now instead of being pissed off at four people at a time, I can be pissed off at TWENTY FOUR people at a time. That's called efficiency, my little enchiladas.

Deleted
    Demonology turned out to be a "Simple Drop" gated behing AK on live too, with Eredar mobs dropping Eredar heads.

That wasn't found on beta.

Deleted
    Hi, this may be a dumb question but im not reading the 158 pages of this post, so... has anyone tried to kill kathra'natir? He's on the broken shore and he might give some kind of hint or something similar if you kill him.

Sorry for bad englisherino

Deleted
    Nothing at the Tomb of the Old Kings so far. Since Frost is more closely associated to runes, I'll try the Inkbinders etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenruich View Post
    Hi, this may be a dumb question but im not reading the 158 pages of this post, so... has anyone tried to kill kathra'natir? He's on the broken shore and he might give some kind of hint or something similar if you kill him.

Sorry for bad englisherino
    Yes it was tried.

You should probably educate yourself on the basics of reading. You seem to have hallucinated an additional sentence where I said "Oh it definitely drops off vrykul, everyone go kill 1,000 of them." What I actually posted was a simple update on the status of the other missing hidden artifacts skins. Since, unfortunately, I don't think anyone is bothering to pay attention to the 30+ page threads of other classes. I actually have been, that's why I was able to post useful information like putricide's hidden lab and journal, which were brought up in the rogue thread. It is useful information that 3 additional specs became available today after reaching AK5. I'm sorry that's a difficult concept to understand.

But please, continue to tell us how the Lich King points to things. It's super helpful.

You should probably educate yourself on the basics of reading. You seem to have hallucinated an additional sentence where I said "Oh it definitely drops off vrykul, everyone go kill 1,000 of them." What I actually posted was a simple update on the status of the other missing hidden artifacts skins. Since, unfortunately, I don't think anyone is bothering to pay attention to the 30+ page threads of other classes. I actually have been, that's why I was able to post useful information like putricide's hidden lab and journal, which were brought up in the rogue thread. It is useful information that 3 additional specs became available today after reaching AK5. I'm sorry that's a difficult concept to understand.

But please, continue to tell us how the Lich King points to things. It's super helpful.
    4 actually, prot warriors as well.

Holy Paladin has also been found, and Prot Warrior became available. I get AK5 later this evening and will check then.

Still, I'm not sure how to proceed now. As Rafoel said, most of these skins were found on Beta, so people knew where to farm. The Eredar heads for Demonology, while previously not found, made sense to get from, well, Eredar. I don't think either DK skin is a simple drop and even if, I wouldn't know where to start for the Unholy one.

For Unholy im still banking on that a key part of the hidden skin is to first get the other 4 base skins, its very much in its lore about Apoc changing with new owners and this couldn't of been tested on beta.