funniest thing is that they most likely wanted to nerf only FR arms, but by doing what they did they completely killed standard arms LMAO what a bunch of incompetent devs.

Their logic doesn't even make sense. We were at 330k, nerf us down to 285k. Take demo locks and buff them to above where we were.

Makes sense.

I've always enjoyed fervor of battle and mortal combo. If I hate playing FR for 5 mans with big trash pulls, what's the best set of talents to compliment fervor after Tuesday? trauma? ops? deadly calm? anger management?

Quote Originally Posted by Warlucia View Post
    I've always enjoyed fervor of battle and mortal combo. If I hate playing FR for 5 mans with big trash pulls, what's the best set of talents to compliment fervor after Tuesday? trauma? ops? deadly calm? anger management?
    Rolling a new class is the most appropriate answer, they nerfed every arms spec to death.

Understood, but that's never gonna happen. I've mained arms for over 10 years, this isn't gonna make me quit Just trying to figure out which of those talents pairs with fervor the best post nerfs.

Quote Originally Posted by Warlucia View Post
    Understood, but that's never gonna happen. I've mained arms for over 10 years, this isn't gonna make me quit Just trying to figure out which of those talents pairs with fervor the best post nerfs.
    None of the nerfs would have any affect on Fervor or any of the secondary builds minus the blanket tactician nerf. So it would still pair best with trauma and OpS, good luck, way to fight the good fight. Brave man

Quote Originally Posted by globezorz View Post
    Rolling a new class is the most appropriate answer, they nerfed every arms spec to death.
    arms isn't even close to the bottom its still in the top ten lol, what a baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner45 View Post
    arms isn't even close to the bottom its still in the top ten lol, what a baby.
    I was referring to his direct question about nonFR builds. The builds that were already shitty and got even more shitty thanks to the blanket tactician nerf by way of EtW. But, way to go, keep working on your reading and comprehension skills buddy.

Hotfixes are on live already, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Tatsujin View Post
    :/ .... I only logged on to do Suramar and daily world quest for the cache ... I don't even feel like playing this game anymore to be honest. We don't even have our stupid tier sets and even the 2nd set bonus needs to have our Slam/WW/whatever be critical strike .... guess that means we're back to Mastery/Crit so we can HOPE for crits from Slam/WW and HOPE for CS to proc.
    Yep. I hate to be the "waah I quit" guy, but I'm honestly completely demoralized. Logging in to realize the spec I rolled is just going to become the same old boring WoD auto attack spec, and I invested all this time and artifact power into it. I think I'm done for now, will check in for 7.1 if anything changes.

Im afraid of lvling my warrior.

10+ Year Old Account
    They should've just nerfed Deadly Calm working with Tactician and Dauntless. Oh well too late for that now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJim View Post
    Not until next maintenance day which is Tuesday.

Actually they should've killed mastery extra damage in CS window along with the FR stack damage bonus. And moved some damage to base skills so that non-FR has a chance to work. If FR was 30% to begin with and mastery wasn't so retardedly op, maybe there would be other options. IftK and Titanic Might complete overhauls are needed too.
    Last edited by Sorshen; 2016-09-24 at 09:06 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah that mastery in CS window is part of the entire spec design. They aren't going to make drastic changes like that until next expansion.

All they had to do was nerf FR to 30% and nerf all of what enables its retarded damage. That means killing off the snergy with Deadly Calm and Tactician. Nerfing Dauntless to 15% would be fine and nerfing Precise Strikes somehow would've hurt FR more than the other builds.

Exploit the weakness should've been a golden trait to begin with. That way you couldn't stack relics for it. Now its designed assuming that you're stacking 3 relics with it. Pretty lame but oh well.

I don't think anyone is going to play Arms after these changes. The spec will still be decent but its going to be so unfun to play that everyone is just going to roll Fury. I mean its bad enough most people already play Fury but once the hotfix goes in you won't see an Arms Warrior outside of PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I don't think anyone is going to play Arms after these changes. The spec will still be decent but its going to be so unfun to play that everyone is just going to roll Fury. I mean its bad enough most people already play Fury but once the hotfix goes in you won't see an Arms Warrior outside of PvP.
    Im going to be doing what ive always been doing, ignoring FR. Now I just have to drop trauma and OS for DC + AM. FoB is also like 15k behind avatar now. so rip that.
    Last edited by Anuibus; 2016-09-24 at 09:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafalga View Post
    you might as well say "remove FR all together since i don't like it" you dont need to make your way around it like this.
    Nah I liked FR more than the other builds but it was retarded and needed a huge nerf.

I can't believe the entire time in beta most people were testing the other builds and not FR. It goes to show you that the entire beta test was a waste of time. I remember Outlaw being complete garbage on beta too and look how it turned out on live.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJim View Post
    All the changes will be live when your region has the weekly reset.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Shattered Defenses could be looked at too.
    But overall, even if the damage is still top but the proc rng is even more atrocious, I'm not interested in playing it anymore. I was already considering to reroll to the alt, I was forcing myself to 'like' it cause ST awesomeness. I want to play 'classic arms' but obviously we won't get that.

Quote Originally Posted by Anuibus View Post
    Im going to be doing what ive always been doing, ignoring FR. Now I just have to drop trauma and OS for DC + AM. FoB is also like 15k behind now. so rip that.
    Is there math to back that up? I don't see how DC+AM would matter in a nonFR build? I thought OpS was relatively strong?

Quote Originally Posted by globezorz View Post
    Is there math to back that up? I don't see how DC+AM would matter in a nonFR build? I thought OpS was relatively strong?
    DC is stronger after the ETW nerf.